Js7 interview???

reynardfan1
Fantasy
3676th
I know we don't need another bash session or fanboy freak out but someone in another thread brought up a valid point. Why isn't racer X or vital or Transworld or someone trying to get an interview with Mr. Stewart? Or are they and he just isn't responding?

Just curious, our sport is small and fickle and at this point he shouldn't be 'chased' but let's at least get an exit interview...no?

|
mingham97
4/3/2017 7:10am
Yeah I'm waiting for drone guy to get 1000 drones and fly matthes into the js7 compound to get an interview. WhistlingWhistling

nah on a serious note, I was thinking this the other day. I guess all will become clear come las vegas when he rides out and announces his retirement
kaptkaos
4/3/2017 7:11am
He isnt responding. I suppose at this point he really doesnt need to because nothing has changed. Listen to the Pulp post-race podcast. You will not see him before Monster Cup. His brother confirmed what James said months ago, he isnt done yet. Look for him at Monster Cup.

His last public words were, I am not done yet. That is currently all we know, or need to know. Mookie said look for him at Monster Cup, so we should just relax and not expect to see or hear from him at the Nats.
reynardfan1
Fantasy
3676th
4/3/2017 7:14am
kaptkaos wrote:
He isnt responding. I suppose at this point he really doesnt need to because nothing has changed. Listen to the Pulp post-race podcast. You will not...
He isnt responding. I suppose at this point he really doesnt need to because nothing has changed. Listen to the Pulp post-race podcast. You will not see him before Monster Cup. His brother confirmed what James said months ago, he isnt done yet. Look for him at Monster Cup.

His last public words were, I am not done yet. That is currently all we know, or need to know. Mookie said look for him at Monster Cup, so we should just relax and not expect to see or hear from him at the Nats.
Thanks...

I guess we just wait for one last hoo-rah

But dang the waiting for the sunset that more than likely will be anti-climactic is killing his fans and haters alike...

Hope he does come back for a few more laps as long as he is ready...
kaptkaos
4/3/2017 7:16am
I am in the same boat as you man...

Every week I wait to see if he shows up.

The Shop

UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
4/3/2017 7:21am
I'm sure they've all tried.
trevor310mx
Fantasy
3280th
4/3/2017 7:26am
Wedge said when they were at Daytona Week he went on a "Stew Hunt" and didn't get anywhere. He talked to Big James for a while but he never really mentioned when he was coming back or anything along those lines. I know all of the companies you listed have tried, he just isn't responding. Like the guy above stated, Mookie provided about the best info we're gonna get in the Post-Race interview with Matthes.
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
4/3/2017 7:31am
JS7 comes to win the monster cup and then retires from professional racing. Stamp it
newmann
4/3/2017 7:45am
So, when he does come back is he going to be upset when no one jumps to interview him?

I still think that Malcolm will get better and better as he continues on the 450. All the while he was on the 250 he just looked like he needed to be on the big bikes. That's the Stewart action of the future. I might even say "stamp it".
kkawboy14
4/3/2017 7:53am
newmann wrote:
So, when he does come back is he going to be upset when no one jumps to interview him? I still think that Malcolm will get...
So, when he does come back is he going to be upset when no one jumps to interview him?

I still think that Malcolm will get better and better as he continues on the 450. All the while he was on the 250 he just looked like he needed to be on the big bikes. That's the Stewart action of the future. I might even say "stamp it".
Oh they will jump, the line will be 8 miles long!
jmx411
4/3/2017 8:03am
Malcolm seemed pretty confident that James is racing in Monster cup in October
TallonT911
4/3/2017 8:04am
From the last minute or 2 of Matthes Post Race Interviews

Mookie said he's tired of people coming up and asking what's going on with James in his autograph lines.

Also said he wishes he could hack James social media and post something saying he's alive or a pic of his kid or just give the fans something

Most importantly, said you'll probably see James at monster cup and he still wants to make a comeback

Take that for what's it's worth I guess, I'm sure Malcom doesn't even know for sure
kkawboy14
4/3/2017 8:05am
jmx411 wrote:
He was pretty confident he was racing at Daytona also
kaptkaos
4/3/2017 8:39am
jmx411 wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
He was pretty confident he was racing at Daytona also
I wouldnt say he was confident, they said dont expect anything before Daytona. Now we are told dont expect anything before MC. So technically they havent lied to us! LOL!
tek14
4/3/2017 8:46am
Not riding Monster Cup.. but RedBull jump thing. There he can come and get that 200m run in without any training.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
4/3/2017 8:48am
I know we don't need another bash session or fanboy freak out but someone in another thread brought up a valid point. Why isn't racer X...
I know we don't need another bash session or fanboy freak out but someone in another thread brought up a valid point. Why isn't racer X or vital or Transworld or someone trying to get an interview with Mr. Stewart? Or are they and he just isn't responding?

Just curious, our sport is small and fickle and at this point he shouldn't be 'chased' but let's at least get an exit interview...no?

Pretty much every media group has tried, it's a no go right now...

I was told he will be doing a long interview with one media group in particular when he feels like he's ready to say something (he already committed to it).
newmann
4/3/2017 9:22am
I know we don't need another bash session or fanboy freak out but someone in another thread brought up a valid point. Why isn't racer X...

ML512 wrote:
Pretty much every media group has tried, it's a no go right now... I was told he will be doing a long interview with one media...

I was told he will be doing a long interview with one media group in particular when he feels like he's ready to say something (he already committed to it).
Jody?

Laughing
newmann
4/3/2017 9:24am

ML512 wrote:
Pretty much every media group has tried, it's a no go right now... I was told he will be doing a long interview with one media...

kaptkaos
4/3/2017 9:37am
newmann wrote:
[img]https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/15/21/2F67B32F00000578-0-image-a-66_1450216187077.jpg[/img]
LOL, good one.

How sad would that be for Stu to be on with Oprah...
davistld01
4/3/2017 10:04am

ML512 wrote:

newmann wrote:
Jody?

Laughing
Prolly DC.
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
4/3/2017 10:09am
He ain't comin back
mb60
4/3/2017 10:10am
ML512 wrote:

Seems like he has always been pretty open to Transworld. I just wonder if Monster cup will be the last time we ever see the # 7 line up for a race ?
kkawboy14
4/3/2017 10:27am Edited Date/Time 4/3/2017 10:28am
I came to the Reed message board and a Stewart thread breaks out Laughing
That is pretty funny!

Was he at his Freestone event? Did any journalists cover that one?
tek14
4/3/2017 10:28am
mb60 wrote:
Seems like he has always been pretty open to Transworld. I just wonder if Monster cup will be the last time we ever see the #...
Seems like he has always been pretty open to Transworld. I just wonder if Monster cup will be the last time we ever see the # 7 line up for a race ?
Red bull media group would be my bet. His longtime sponsor.
shortcourse
4/3/2017 10:40am
So if JS7 is coming back to do the MEC, who is going to be #7 next year? No points races and no points means that he'll have to give up the #7.
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
4/3/2017 10:41am
So if JS7 is coming back to do the MEC, who is going to be #7 next year? No points races and no points means that...
So if JS7 is coming back to do the MEC, who is going to be #7 next year? No points races and no points means that he'll have to give up the #7.
Someone has to earn it first
reynardfan1
Fantasy
3676th
4/3/2017 11:18am
Austin Forkner is about the only one I see with a chance to win the outdoor title and pick a number. jmart, Osborne, savatgy all pretty much have their perm number

And who knows if AF even wants it...

Plus the AMA could put a hold on it for a season or two if no official retirement has been announced. And before you get your panties on a bunch about idle numbers tell me why Chisholm has #11? Makes no sense

cable
4/3/2017 11:20am
Will he need to buy the number 259 like he did back in the day when chad wollaston had it?

Post a reply to: Js7 interview???

The Latest