Josh hansen

ertrider
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2016 1:10pm
Not riding this weekend England arena cross ?
Via his Twitter
|

The Shop

Cygnus
1/23/2016 7:34am
Promoter dont wanna lay out the money to show?
h&m_cycle
1/23/2016 7:40am
The Promoter bought the wrong type of Hair Products...
354racing
1/23/2016 7:50am
IMO Always been a dickhead.Figured that out when he rode for JGR at Atlanta supercross .Just seemed like a
he was stuckup and full of his self.He;s never been half as good as he thinks he is.

1/23/2016 7:52am
All this shit talking yet what have you guys done in your life in moto besides post on some forum?

?
nc_mx_kid
1/23/2016 8:19am
nice avatar pic H&M CYCLE!!!

Hansen who
JM485
1/23/2016 8:19am
All this shit talking yet what have you guys done in your life in moto besides post on some forum?

?
Quoted for truth.

Nobody even knows what happened and the geniuses are already piling on.
defeatist45
1/23/2016 8:22am

?
JM485 wrote:
Quoted for truth.

Nobody even knows what happened and the geniuses are already piling on.
Relax Bro's. It's just some forum.
downard254
1/23/2016 8:25am
hvaughn88 wrote:
So what happened?
Owner said, "No one hundred for you!"

I kid. Who the hell knows.
andyman
1/23/2016 8:27am
I realy liked what he did last year. It was really cool, bikes, videos, effort, everything. Is there any interviews somewhere where he explains what fuck is he doing now and why?
kkawboy14
1/23/2016 8:32am

?
We ride even if we have to change our number or background color!
akillerwombat
1/23/2016 8:35am Edited Date/Time 1/23/2016 8:40am
andyman wrote:
I realy liked what he did last year. It was really cool, bikes, videos, effort, everything. Is there any interviews somewhere where he explains what fuck...
I realy liked what he did last year. It was really cool, bikes, videos, effort, everything. Is there any interviews somewhere where he explains what fuck is he doing now and why?
Not sure where the video is but long story short....

Josh: I want to run the number 100.
Ruling party: Sorry Josh, rules say you cant.
Josh: I'm trying to build a brand, this is something we should let our riders do so we have more to fall back on when racing is over.
Ruling party: Rules are Rules.
Josh: Ok, I'm going to go hang out in Europe for a month having some fun racing. That way "as the rules dictate" I can have the number 100 when I come back next season, right?
Ruling Party: Rules say you can do that.

And everyone shitting on Josh. We don't have the slightest idea why the promoter deal didn't work out. It's most likely money but what's wrong with having a price to do your job? I'm a freelancer and have a rate I won't work for less than... does that make me a shitty person for not wanting to do it for cheaper than I think I'm worth?
MudPup545
1/23/2016 8:37am

?
Being good in moto does not make somebody a good person. It doesn't mean that we have to like them just because we have a common interest. Yes, Josh has accomplished much on the track. More so than many of us posting here ever will. Doesn't mean he's the kinda' person I want my kids to admire.
1/23/2016 8:37am

?
kkawboy14 wrote:
We ride even if we have to change our number or background color!
To be honest Josh is probably making quite a bit more overseas, he's a family man now. That's a better career move than hoping for a top ride here and a lower overall income.
kkawboy14
1/23/2016 8:41am Edited Date/Time 1/23/2016 8:41am
andyman wrote:
I realy liked what he did last year. It was really cool, bikes, videos, effort, everything. Is there any interviews somewhere where he explains what fuck...
Not sure where the video is but long story short.... [b]Josh:[/b] I want to run the number 100. [b]Ruling party:[/b] Sorry Josh, rules say you cant...
Not sure where the video is but long story short....

Josh: I want to run the number 100.
Ruling party: Sorry Josh, rules say you cant.
Josh: I'm trying to build a brand, this is something we should let our riders do so we have more to fall back on when racing is over.
Ruling party: Rules are Rules.
Josh: Ok, I'm going to go hang out in Europe for a month having some fun racing. That way "as the rules dictate" I can have the number 100 when I come back next season, right?
Ruling Party: Rules say you can do that.

And everyone shitting on Josh. We don't have the slightest idea why the promoter deal didn't work out. It's most likely money but what's wrong with having a price to do your job? I'm a freelancer and have a rate I won't work for less than... does that make me a shitty person for not wanting to do it for cheaper than I think I'm worth?
I would not work if I didn't get paid! If all the riders would do this, they would all get paid more!
philG
1/23/2016 8:42am
The reason none of the UK guys are interested is that the promoter doesn't pay his bills. Guys from last year are still owed money, from what I have heard.
scooter5002
1/23/2016 8:44am

?
Took a dump in the Porta Potty at 3pm on raceday, without laying down the prerequisite 4 layers of paper insulation on the seat. Ass to plastic. Top THAT, motherfucker.
S.Loyer
1/23/2016 8:46am
I fucking love Josh and have been behind him 100% (Pun intended)

But this is fucking stupid. You got a kid bro, buck the fuck up.
PJ205
1/23/2016 8:49am
354racing wrote:
IMO Always been a dickhead.Figured that out when he rode for JGR at Atlanta supercross .Just seemed like a he was stuckup and full of his...
IMO Always been a dickhead.Figured that out when he rode for JGR at Atlanta supercross .Just seemed like a
he was stuckup and full of his self.He;s never been half as good as he thinks he is.

lol I love these posts. Im relatively confident that he's a pretty talented motocross rider, having come very close to winning a lites championship just a handful of years ago, but that's just my opinion. I've also seen many freeriding clips of him doing tons of technical things almost effortlessly, but again, he's probably not half as good as he thinks he is.
1/23/2016 8:51am

?
Took a dump in the Porta Potty at 3pm on raceday, without laying down the prerequisite 4 layers of paper insulation on the seat. Ass to...
Took a dump in the Porta Potty at 3pm on raceday, without laying down the prerequisite 4 layers of paper insulation on the seat. Ass to plastic. Top THAT, motherfucker.
Hahaha. Now that's ballsy.
philG
1/23/2016 9:00am
Reading between the lines, from what I can see on twitter, I'm going to guess that it may be a merchandise issue.
Sandberm
1/23/2016 9:12am
S.Loyer wrote:
I fucking love Josh and have been behind him 100% (Pun intended)

But this is fucking stupid. You got a kid bro, buck the fuck up.
Come on man, why not give him the benefit of the doubt?

Perhaps Josh didnt get paid as philG suggested? Would you continue to go to work if the paychecks were bouncing?
1/23/2016 9:39am
354racing wrote:
IMO Always been a dickhead.Figured that out when he rode for JGR at Atlanta supercross .Just seemed like a he was stuckup and full of his...

PJ205 wrote:
lol I love these posts. Im relatively confident that he's a pretty talented motocross rider, having come very close to winning a lites championship just a...
lol I love these posts. Im relatively confident that he's a pretty talented motocross rider, having come very close to winning a lites championship just a handful of years ago, but that's just my opinion. I've also seen many freeriding clips of him doing tons of technical things almost effortlessly, but again, he's probably not half as good as he thinks he is.
For sure. Those maneuvers he pulls so effortlessly on a dirt bike are simple and like every day some random vital member posts up a video where a helicopter tapes them just because they are doing some of the most bad ass riding ever done that wasn't racing related.

And lots of posters here get the latest gear free and possibly even with a check attached JUST because of the way they make it look on social media and in the air for pictures.

Nah, just the same juice. Grape flavored, sour edition.
jamma10
1/23/2016 9:56am Edited Date/Time 1/23/2016 10:11am
The Monster Energy Arenacross Tour approaches the halfway point, of the 2016 series with the news that American rider Josh Hansen will not contest the remaining rounds of the championship.

For reasons of his own, the recently dropped Monster Energy athlete has pulled out of the sixth round of the series which is being held at Birmingham’s Genting Arena today, the 23rd of January, with the seventh round scheduled for tomorrow the 24th of January 2016.

Commenting on the rider’s departure, Arenacross promoter Matt Bates said; “It’s sad that the series wasn’t for Josh, but that’s just the way things sometimes go. I thought he was a really nice guy that gave his all to every race he lined up for, and I can only be very grateful for that. The Arenacross Tour is of course about more than just one rider, and we have a host of amazing, talented and loyal riders and teams competing in the championship - I can’t thank them and their managers enough for the commitment they have showed me over the years. I am one hundred per cent confident that, with the exceptional level of riders we have, some of whom may be underestimated, Arenacross will continue to grow in Europe.

“We wish Josh all the best in whatever he decides to do in the future and hope he enjoys the rest of his time in the UK”.

http://www.vitalmx.com/news/press-release/Hansen-Withdraws-From-Arenacr…
philG
1/23/2016 10:06am
Well I have confirmation he is outside the venue selling his gear.. Lol. More to follow.

Post a reply to: Josh hansen

The Latest