GD2
Fantasy
815th
|
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
6/23/2016 2:49pm
Wow 5 of the top10 at Hangtown are injured now.
STOP IT
mx836
6/23/2016 3:16pm
I think that whole thing about Bowser being on hold with the Main Event Moto podcast is a joke. Bummer that Grant is out after having such a solid year as of late. Hope Bowser figured out what was holding him back in SX. I don't see him showing up to 450 MX with the same type of performance that Bisceglia did.

The Shop

machine
6/23/2016 3:33pm
Those rough nats tracks won't feel good on his back. Good luck to him though, he's never really been given a good opportunity outdoors.
6/23/2016 3:34pm Edited Date/Time 6/23/2016 3:35pm
Does Grant deserve or not deserve the ride he has? Is there a huge difference between his performance and Wil Hahn's? I'm a fan of both dudes, honestly wish Hahn would have gotten another year with the team, however.
machine
6/23/2016 3:34pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Wow 5 of the top10 at Hangtown are injured now.
STOP IT
I still haven't seen and PR releases regarding Anderson...not sure what's up with that.
Mit12
6/23/2016 3:41pm
Bummer for Grant. In saying that Kawasiki should hire a rider from the free market that has not been around for years having the same results. I a curious to see how Bowers does on a 450 out doors. May be he can prove himself to be Tomac's team mate for next year?
mx836
6/23/2016 3:48pm
Does Grant deserve or not deserve the ride he has? Is there a huge difference between his performance and Wil Hahn's? I'm a fan of both...
Does Grant deserve or not deserve the ride he has? Is there a huge difference between his performance and Wil Hahn's? I'm a fan of both dudes, honestly wish Hahn would have gotten another year with the team, however.
Grant is absolutely a level above Wil IMO. I I honestly can't understand who would hire Wilbur after constantly being injured for pretty much his entire career. No dig on Wil. He is awesome, but I'd have a hard time hiring him if I were a team manager.
Mr. Info
6/23/2016 4:13pm
Josh will be back stronger than ever for 2017. He will be riding without pain.
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2447th
6/23/2016 4:39pm
machine wrote:
Those rough nats tracks won't feel good on his back. Good luck to him though, he's never really been given a good opportunity outdoors.
Bowers back got fixed last year. He's raced outdoors but mostly on 250's and he's always been a big boy. He should be good on a 450.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
6/23/2016 4:42pm
Bowers looked pretty good @ Glen Helen today. Just about everyone was riding today, with the exception of Musquin and Roczen.
Out of everyone there today, Milsaps looked the best to me. Although Tickle was putting down some good laps too.

For the guys that feel the need to talk shit on Grant, you have no clue how much pain he's been riding with. To be able and run top 10 with his ankle is amazing, I think we could see a really SOLID 2017 for Josh on the Kawasaki. With a solid year, we will get to see him on '18 as well.

Injuries are the worst part of this sport, some have more than others... Wil is a good dude and I sure hope he can find a good ride for next year and cone out healthy.
mx836
6/23/2016 4:52pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
No way dude. That's for real
Haha I figured it was pretty self explanatory, but some seem confused. Dry
JM485
6/23/2016 5:03pm
You guys are forgetting that the last few have not been his fault. His injury in 2015 was caused by a bike failure if I remember correctly, and his current one was caused in a pile up that he had absolutely no control over. I wouldn't count Wil out yet, he's just had some seriously bad luck.
6/23/2016 5:31pm
Does Grant deserve or not deserve the ride he has? Is there a huge difference between his performance and Wil Hahn's? I'm a fan of both...
mx836 wrote:
Grant is absolutely a level above Wil IMO. I I honestly can't understand who would hire Wilbur after constantly being injured for pretty much his entire...
Grant is absolutely a level above Wil IMO. I I honestly can't understand who would hire Wilbur after constantly being injured for pretty much his entire career. No dig on Wil. He is awesome, but I'd have a hard time hiring him if I were a team manager.
Grant has had tons of injuries, they both have. Grant is slightly lacking in speed and fitness compared to Wil, IMO, yet he has been a bit more consistent in the 450's than Wil has. Grant does have a few years on him in the 450s I'm pretty sure, 3-4 years? Give Wil some time to find his footing again and I think he'll be back on a factory bike.
brewrabb
6/23/2016 5:38pm
mx836 wrote:
Grant is absolutely a level above Wil IMO. I I honestly can't understand who would hire Wilbur after constantly being injured for pretty much his entire...
Grant has had tons of injuries, they both have. Grant is slightly lacking in speed and fitness compared to Wil, IMO, yet he has been a...
Grant has had tons of injuries, they both have. Grant is slightly lacking in speed and fitness compared to Wil, IMO, yet he has been a bit more consistent in the 450's than Wil has. Grant does have a few years on him in the 450s I'm pretty sure, 3-4 years? Give Wil some time to find his footing again and I think he'll be back on a factory bike.
What you been smoking?
mxb2
6/23/2016 6:01pm
Gutted for jgrant. So much talent with some bad luck.
brewrabb
6/23/2016 6:11pm
brewrabb wrote:
What you been smoking?
What YOU been smoking, eh?
Nothing Cali, not legal here yet! Just saying Grant has natural talent - Wil, not so much (in comparison).
6/23/2016 6:16pm
brewrabb wrote:
What you been smoking?
What YOU been smoking, eh?
brewrabb wrote:
Nothing Cali, not legal here yet! Just saying Grant has natural talent - Wil, not so much (in comparison).
We're all entitled to our opinions, grants been a 450 guy since 09, Wil since 2014. Grants been injured a lot of his 450 career whereas Wil's just started.
mxjon454
6/23/2016 7:46pm
mx836 wrote:
Grant has had tons of injuries, they both have. Grant is slightly lacking in speed and fitness compared to Wil, IMO, yet he has been a...
Grant is lacking speed compared to Wil? Thats funny. I and probably most people on here believe grsnt definitely has wil covered in the speed department. I like wil, but i think he should be on a rock river 450 and not a factory bike.
6/23/2016 7:53pm
mxjon454 wrote:
Grant is lacking speed compared to Wil? Thats funny. I and probably most people on here believe grsnt definitely has wil covered in the speed department...
Grant is lacking speed compared to Wil? Thats funny. I and probably most people on here believe grsnt definitely has wil covered in the speed department. I like wil, but i think he should be on a rock river 450 and not a factory bike.
Like I said, Wil's 450 career started two years ago and he has been injured most of it. They haven't raced each other enough to know who's faster I suppose. Only time will tell. I can see there is a fleet of JG33 die hard fans that I would like to avoid causing an uproar with, and remind everyone this is just good fun bench racing. Grinning
dboivin
6/23/2016 8:31pm
mxjon454 wrote:
Grant is lacking speed compared to Wil? Thats funny. I and probably most people on here believe grsnt definitely has wil covered in the speed department...
Like I said, Wil's 450 career started two years ago and he has been injured most of it. They haven't raced each other enough to know...
Like I said, Wil's 450 career started two years ago and he has been injured most of it. They haven't raced each other enough to know who's faster I suppose. Only time will tell. I can see there is a fleet of JG33 die hard fans that I would like to avoid causing an uproar with, and remind everyone this is just good fun bench racing. Grinning
i laughed to....what delusional world are you living in? grants been one of the few to even run for 35 min's ahead of last couple champions. nothing against wil as i wish him the best but hes not crossed that threshold yet...so that makes your comment seem like its out of left field...justifies these guys wondering what planet your from.
6/23/2016 9:04pm
dboivin wrote:
i laughed to....what delusional world are you living in? grants been one of the few to even run for 35 min's ahead of last couple champions...
i laughed to....what delusional world are you living in? grants been one of the few to even run for 35 min's ahead of last couple champions. nothing against wil as i wish him the best but hes not crossed that threshold yet...so that makes your comment seem like its out of left field...justifies these guys wondering what planet your from.
We all have our opinions Grinning some of us have good grammar and sentence structure, too. Not all of us, but some of us.

Post a reply to: Josh Grant out for the Remainder of 2016, Tyler Bowers in for RedBud

The Latest