'Joey Vasatgy'

matze
Fantasy
3101st
Edited Date/Time 2/8/2016 10:41am
Did anyone else noticed Emig saying Joey Vasatgy?
He also said '...the shifter on the RIGHT side'..I thought WTF.
Im curious if he was on something last night Laughing
|
TeamGreen
2/7/2016 4:12pm
Joey's name is tricky; but, he's an ABSOLUTE CLASS ACT & I'm soooooo hoping he's in the run for the #1 plate at Vegas.

Good Things to Good People.
machine
2/7/2016 4:17pm
I heard it and kinda chuckled..

The Shop

slipdog
2/7/2016 4:53pm
I would have assumed it was because he has a speech impediment that he has worked very hard to overcome and sometimes he gets a little tongue tied. I don't do the instagram though....
Sully
2/7/2016 4:55pm Edited Date/Time 2/7/2016 4:56pm
Even if Emig did say "Vasatgy", who cares? The man speaks without a script for 3 hours every Saturday night, he's going to make a mistake every now and then.
matze
Fantasy
3101st
2/7/2016 4:57pm Edited Date/Time 2/7/2016 5:00pm
Sully wrote:
Even if Emig did say "Vasatgy", who cares? The man speaks without a script for 3 hours every Saturday night, he's going to make a mistake...
Even if Emig did say "Vasatgy", who cares? The man speaks without a script for 3 hours every Saturday night, he's going to make a mistake every now and then.
I just wanted to mention that, i found it kinda funny, that's all. No disrespect to Emig at all.
hellion
2/7/2016 5:01pm
Pretty sure it was Versace. Something for the viewers who know moto and pay attention. As opposed to telling us for the thousandth time that he's riding a green Kawasaki.
jeffro503
2/7/2016 5:17pm
Got a chuckle out of the comment " shifter on the right side ". Laughing
Tpog496
2/7/2016 5:21pm
I beleive he was on an episode of inside the outdoors where he talked about his speech. I beleive he said he does vocal exercises every day to overcome the speech impediment. After watching I gained alot of respect for him and what he does. Everybody makes mistakes.
KVDT
2/7/2016 5:22pm
That's nothing, in 1997 at the big motorcycle industry show when it was in Cincinnati, Fro was signing posters in the Shift booth. I strolled up and said hi and Emig asked my name to sign a poster. I said "Chris" and he signed it and handed it to me. I walked away and opened the poster and he signed it "To Curtis, best wishes". Thanks for nothing lol
matze
Fantasy
3101st
2/7/2016 5:23pm
Tpog496 wrote:
I beleive he was on an episode of inside the outdoors where he talked about his speech. I beleive he said he does vocal exercises every...
I beleive he was on an episode of inside the outdoors where he talked about his speech. I beleive he said he does vocal exercises every day to overcome the speech impediment. After watching I gained alot of respect for him and what he does. Everybody makes mistakes.
Yes i saw this also it was on an episode of 'Behind the dream'.
matze
Fantasy
3101st
2/7/2016 5:24pm
KVDT wrote:
That's nothing, in 1997 at the big motorcycle industry show when it was in Cincinnati, Fro was signing posters in the Shift booth. I strolled up...
That's nothing, in 1997 at the big motorcycle industry show when it was in Cincinnati, Fro was signing posters in the Shift booth. I strolled up and said hi and Emig asked my name to sign a poster. I said "Chris" and he signed it and handed it to me. I walked away and opened the poster and he signed it "To Curtis, best wishes". Thanks for nothing lol
Laughing oh wow really made me laugh now
motogrady
2/7/2016 5:39pm Edited Date/Time 2/7/2016 5:41pm
KVDT wrote:
That's nothing, in 1997 at the big motorcycle industry show when it was in Cincinnati, Fro was signing posters in the Shift booth. I strolled up...
Could have been that West By God Virginia accent, "ma naymes Chrreeeessss".Laughing

KVDT
2/7/2016 5:42pm Edited Date/Time 2/7/2016 5:44pm
KVDT wrote:
motogrady wrote:
Could have been that West By God Virginia accent, "ma naymes Chrreeeessss".Laughing

You know me? Lol

You actually nailed it though
motogrady
2/7/2016 5:49pm Edited Date/Time 2/7/2016 5:51pm
KVDT wrote:
motogrady wrote:

KVDT wrote:
You know me? Lol

Nope. Just a city boy that somehow ended up here in deez here mountains, son.

All kiddin aside, if you would have told me fro would have that job 10 years ago I'd call you crazy.

I mean, he stuttered, bad.
JB 19
2/7/2016 5:53pm
KVDT wrote:
lol PinchSidewaysSilly
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/7/2016 5:57pm
matze wrote:
Why'd he say his IG name?
Why do you come on here and bitch about it?

Some things are just can't be explained. Wink
jj welks
2/7/2016 8:06pm
A couple rounds ago he called Ralph "Raff" hahaha.... Still does it better than I could though. You can only explain the same shit so many times.
The Champ
2/8/2016 2:07am
KVDT wrote:
Where did they hold the show at inn Cincy, convention center?
Insider347
2/8/2016 3:24am
jeffro503 wrote:
Got a chuckle out of the comment " shifter on the right side ". Laughing
The shifter was funny.
I think Emig does a great job.
olympiamann
2/8/2016 7:40am
KVDT wrote:
matze wrote:
Laughing oh wow really made me laugh now
Wuddup Curtis...Haaaaahhaha that was a knee slapper..
Mike.
2/8/2016 8:30am
KVDT wrote:
motogrady wrote:

KVDT wrote:
You know me? Lol

Good stuff!

I heard it and assumed it was a reference to his IG name also.
2/8/2016 10:41am
hellion wrote:
Pretty sure it was Versace. Something for the viewers who know moto and pay attention. As opposed to telling us for the thousandth time that he's...
Pretty sure it was Versace. Something for the viewers who know moto and pay attention. As opposed to telling us for the thousandth time that he's riding a green Kawasaki.
Like when the gate drops and Ralph screams "TWIST THAT THROTTLE" ... makes me cringe

Post a reply to: 'Joey Vasatgy'

The Latest