Joey Rossi

burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
11/21/2011 6:55am Edited Date/Time 11/21/2011 7:54am
MX628 wrote:
Hey everyone, I did call KTM and they said they do not offer factory support for pro riders, only Musquin and Roczen. I found just one...
Hey everyone,

I did call KTM and they said they do not offer factory support for pro riders, only Musquin and Roczen. I found just one KTM two stroke in San Diego, but they want full tilt boogie for the bike and will give no discount or demo deal. I wanted nothing more than to show up at A1 on a two stroke but I do not have enough money to just pay full price for a bike right now. I thought I had a sponsor and that just has not come through. So I am going to race my 2011 Yamahas in west coast lites sx. The race bike has about 50 hours on it and the practice bike has 130 or so. Its all I can do really. Its a really tough economy and all of us riders just need to buckle down and hang in there till things get better. I am working very hard at the local So Cal supercross tracks. Thank you all for your support!!! Come by and say hi at sx!
Well, it's too bad that the 2-stroke thing didn't work out. I realize that it's a tough economy and that you already have 4-strokes, but a 2-stroke would have catapulted you into the limelight immediately. It's alright if you just want to ride the 4-strokes or just don't have the money, but there are more than enough 2012 KTM 2-strokes out there, even on ebay. You didn't have a prayer on a 250 2-stroke outdoors anyway.
mxb2
11/21/2011 11:03am
MX628 wrote:
Hey everyone, I did call KTM and they said they do not offer factory support for pro riders, only Musquin and Roczen. I found just one...
Hey everyone,

I did call KTM and they said they do not offer factory support for pro riders, only Musquin and Roczen. I found just one KTM two stroke in San Diego, but they want full tilt boogie for the bike and will give no discount or demo deal. I wanted nothing more than to show up at A1 on a two stroke but I do not have enough money to just pay full price for a bike right now. I thought I had a sponsor and that just has not come through. So I am going to race my 2011 Yamahas in west coast lites sx. The race bike has about 50 hours on it and the practice bike has 130 or so. Its all I can do really. Its a really tough economy and all of us riders just need to buckle down and hang in there till things get better. I am working very hard at the local So Cal supercross tracks. Thank you all for your support!!! Come by and say hi at sx!
burn1986 wrote:
Well, it's too bad that the 2-stroke thing didn't work out. I realize that it's a tough economy and that you already have 4-strokes, but a...
Well, it's too bad that the 2-stroke thing didn't work out. I realize that it's a tough economy and that you already have 4-strokes, but a 2-stroke would have catapulted you into the limelight immediately. It's alright if you just want to ride the 4-strokes or just don't have the money, but there are more than enough 2012 KTM 2-strokes out there, even on ebay. You didn't have a prayer on a 250 2-stroke outdoors anyway.
Yep, local dealer had 2 in stock. Bike looks great.
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
11/21/2011 12:30pm
I guess I'm kind of wondering if that's the real reason for not doing the 2-stroke thing in SX? Hmmmm Huh
mxb2
11/22/2011 12:24pm
MX628 wrote:
Hey everyone,

burn1986 wrote:
Well, it's too bad that the 2-stroke thing didn't work out. I realize that it's a tough economy and that you already have 4-strokes, but a...
mxb2 wrote:
Yep, local dealer had 2 in stock. Bike looks great.
How about sell both Yamahas and use that money for a bike down payment?

The Shop

newmann
11/22/2011 12:38pm
mxb2 wrote:
Yep, two fairly new 250F's might make a downpayment on a new bike. OUCH!
mxb2
11/22/2011 1:02pm
mxb2 wrote:
newmann wrote:
Yep, two fairly new 250F's might make a downpayment on a new bike. OUCH!
Some money is better than nothing? Better than zero as a down payment.
Suns_PSD
11/22/2011 1:17pm
The 2012 250SX is pretty available. There is a barely used one on ktmtalk for instance.There are new ones all thru the midWest. Their out there if he wanted one.
mxb2
11/22/2011 1:19pm
Suns_PSD wrote:
The 2012 250SX is pretty available. There is a barely used one on ktmtalk for instance.There are new ones all thru the midWest. Their out there...
The 2012 250SX is pretty available. There is a barely used one on ktmtalk for instance.There are new ones all thru the midWest. Their out there if he wanted one.
Exactley.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/22/2011 2:50pm
burn1986 wrote:
I guess I'm kind of wondering if that's the real reason for not doing the 2-stroke thing in SX? Hmmmm Huh
This is the kind of stuff that drives me nuts. He came on here and explained exactly why (which is the same reason that they gave me at the track last week) and then people question what the real reason is?

Wow.
iudi2006
Fantasy
312th
11/22/2011 3:01pm
burn1986 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
This is the kind of stuff that drives me nuts. He came on here and explained exactly why (which is the same reason that they gave...
This is the kind of stuff that drives me nuts. He came on here and explained exactly why (which is the same reason that they gave me at the track last week) and then people question what the real reason is?

Wow.
Why would that drive you nuts? The guy came on here, told all the two stroke lovers that he would be aboard a KTM 250 and put up a paypal account for them to donate to a fellow "two stroke" supporter. Now he's not on a two stroke. That's the problem.
MX628
11/23/2011 11:14pm
iudi2006 wrote:
Why would that drive you nuts? The guy came on here, told all the two stroke lovers that he would be aboard a KTM 250 and...
Why would that drive you nuts? The guy came on here, told all the two stroke lovers that he would be aboard a KTM 250 and put up a paypal account for them to donate to a fellow "two stroke" supporter. Now he's not on a two stroke. That's the problem.
Like I said before, I thought I had a sponsor for the bike and that has not come through yet, I can not wait any longer to start riding sx. I don't want to cut myself short. I will really try to be on the bike for outdoors. And yes, I did set up a pay pal link, unfortunately nobody contributed. But, I think my two stroke post was win win either way, I got all your guys positive comments, fans, and more sponsors from it! I am very happy about that.

Joey Rossi

Post a reply to: Joey Rossi

The Latest