HuskyEd
Edited Date/Time 9/6/2015 4:57pm
Could be MCR's next rider? If so, good luck Jeff on your comeback

|
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
9/3/2015 12:39pm
He raced some Canadian nationals last year.
JBernard_401
9/3/2015 12:48pm
gonna still ride the RMZ?
anyone know why mcr went with hondas?
kkawboy14
9/3/2015 1:27pm
I really wish both of these kids could come out and win some races!

The Shop

Question
9/3/2015 2:42pm
TailSoHard wrote:
Sweet! Good luck Jeff, go kick some ass!

+1.

I admit it is really cool to have a pro coming here regularly to share his thoughts. Really cool.
olds cool
9/3/2015 2:46pm
So is Jeff the one that bought Mike's bike that was for sale? Looks like he already peeled Mike's numbers off the side panels.... Tongue

Just kidding of course.

Hope Jeff's foot issues and whatever else are behind him and he comes out swinging.
9/3/2015 3:21pm
I really like when a kid who's made mistakes in the past starts living right, makes a comeback and does well.
I'll be rooting for him.

Most have made mistakes in life, and some never got out of the process of making mistakes. I'd really like to see this be a success story.
Underdog999
9/3/2015 3:26pm
I really like when a kid who's made mistakes in the past starts living right, makes a comeback and does well. I'll be rooting for him...
I really like when a kid who's made mistakes in the past starts living right, makes a comeback and does well.
I'll be rooting for him.

Most have made mistakes in life, and some never got out of the process of making mistakes. I'd really like to see this be a success story.
How many times has he done this?

About 5 now?
wsc96
Fantasy
451st
9/3/2015 3:32pm
gonna still ride the RMZ?
anyone know why mcr went with hondas?
Genova said Mike rode Vince's Honda and preferred it. From memory.
500guy
9/3/2015 3:34pm

About 5 now?
I wish I could have been perfect after 5 tries.

Can't you just wish him well and be done with it ?
9/3/2015 3:40pm
I really like when a kid who's made mistakes in the past starts living right, makes a comeback and does well. I'll be rooting for him...
I'll be rooting for him.

About 5 now?
I don't care if it's been 5, 10 or 15 times, if a person genuinely wants to improve and be a productive, better person I will give them that chance and root for them.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
9/3/2015 3:43pm
I'm glad Jeff is giving it another shot. He is a good kid at heart, and hopefully he stays healthy and builds upon his talent.
9/3/2015 3:58pm Edited Date/Time 9/3/2015 4:32pm
Storm in a Tea Cup. I can't "Believe the Hype". Wasn't a gun he pointed at someone FFS. It was a laser pointer. Was it even loaded?
Many kids (which Jeff was at the time), pointed them where they shouldn't have. Mostly at Helicopter pilots, Not dirt bike riders. Just the other kids didn't have a spotlight shinning on them while they were shinning a laser pointer on someone else.

WGAF! Kids do stupid shit all the time. I reckon It'd be a safe bet, that we've all done worse. "Live and learn", It's a part of life, We all had to. For example, I had to live, in order to learn to "forgive and forget". Just, unlike some, I did before I became an adult. It's not too late to try it though, and, It's divine. Being petty is being a Pussy.
Time to build a bridge and get the fuck over it ladies.

A mistake should only follow you around for Life if you didn't learn from it. Not if you did. Ironic that had to be "Pointed" out for most of you.

Rip it up Jeff.

mxpro252
9/3/2015 4:06pm
#991 wrote:
Storm in a Tea Cup. I can't "Believe the Hype". Wasn't a gun he pointed at someone FFS. It was a laser pointer. Was it even...
Storm in a Tea Cup. I can't "Believe the Hype". Wasn't a gun he pointed at someone FFS. It was a laser pointer. Was it even loaded?
Many kids (which Jeff was at the time), pointed them where they shouldn't have. Mostly at Helicopter pilots, Not dirt bike riders. Just the other kids didn't have a spotlight shinning on them while they were shinning a laser pointer on someone else.

WGAF! Kids do stupid shit all the time. I reckon It'd be a safe bet, that we've all done worse. "Live and learn", It's a part of life, We all had to. For example, I had to live, in order to learn to "forgive and forget". Just, unlike some, I did before I became an adult. It's not too late to try it though, and, It's divine. Being petty is being a Pussy.

A mistake should only follow you around for Life if you didn't learn from it. Not if you did. Ironic that had to be "Pointed" out for most of you.

Rip it up Jeff.

What in the hell is going on in your avatar???
9/3/2015 4:17pm
On another note,

Wtf has happened to mike? 09 he was a title contender! Since hes gone backwards, its shit to see, such a shame. A travesty!
Mike is shit hot outdoors (so was jeff for that matter), i would love it if they came out swinging in 16.
9/3/2015 4:41pm
#991 wrote:
Storm in a Tea Cup. I can't "Believe the Hype". Wasn't a gun he pointed at someone FFS. It was a laser pointer. Was it even...

Rip it up Jeff.

mxpro252 wrote:
What in the hell is going on in your avatar???
That's Shirty, the slightly aggressive bear.

9/3/2015 4:55pm Edited Date/Time 9/3/2015 4:57pm
For anyone saying kids do stupid shit....wake the hell up he was a grown ass man at the time.
Real "adults" don't race dirt bikes. It's the "kid" in the "adults" that do.

Most Adult MX'ers are the biggest kids I know.

Ya buying that?
coolhand
9/3/2015 5:13pm
Hmmm...

Maybe team up with Davy and blame it on the bike or some aleve in the locker..

Some where Bob Hannah laughs..
Xracerdone
9/3/2015 5:18pm
For anyone saying kids do stupid shit....wake the hell up he was a grown ass man at the time.
Yeah, but mentally he was like 12 & had all the signs of typical mental & emotional problems.
jeffro503
9/3/2015 5:21pm
Hope you're healed up and take it serious Jeff. I think I'm one of many that thought you never reached your limits.... Not even close. Put your nose to the grinding stone and lets see what you can do. Give it hell man!
9/3/2015 6:33pm
Ill say it for the millionth time: Dont look for Jeff Alessi to get any respect from some people here, because theres a bunch of motherf**kers who are perfect and never made mistakes commenting on vital. These same folks get their little dicks hard by bringing up "lazers" every time Jeff comments.
BobPA
9/3/2015 6:39pm
Ill say it for the millionth time: Dont look for Jeff Alessi to get any respect from some people here, because theres a bunch of motherf**kers...
Ill say it for the millionth time: Dont look for Jeff Alessi to get any respect from some people here, because theres a bunch of motherf**kers who are perfect and never made mistakes commenting on vital. These same folks get their little dicks hard by bringing up "lazers" every time Jeff comments.
It is actually "laser"

Light
Amplification by
Stimulated
Emission of
Radiation

If you're going to insult someone, try not to sound like a tard while doing it.
Jeff alessi
9/3/2015 7:05pm
Hey guys thanks for the positives! I am really happy that I was able to get this program cause of the stuff that happened this year, the bikes I'm racing are mikes bikes he didn't get to use after daytona and 3 of the bikes are race bikes that Motoconcepts put a lot of detail in and won't be using so it's a blessing I could put them to good use while the team learns the new Hondas. Mike Genova knows I have the ability to ride good and wants to give me the chance to train with the team and have support in 2016 at the races, I won't be under the semi tent but I'll have the support to keep the bike on the track during supercross so I'll have the opportunity to make myself better and keep myself on track. I'm in California now so with my schools and doing the races between now and supercross I know I will be ready to race hard and be fit and ready. It's nice to also have support from the ama to want me back racing so that's another blessing. I feel extremely rejuvenated and excited for next year!
BobPA
9/3/2015 7:13pm
Hey guys thanks for the positives! I am really happy that I was able to get this program cause of the stuff that happened this year...
Hey guys thanks for the positives! I am really happy that I was able to get this program cause of the stuff that happened this year, the bikes I'm racing are mikes bikes he didn't get to use after daytona and 3 of the bikes are race bikes that Motoconcepts put a lot of detail in and won't be using so it's a blessing I could put them to good use while the team learns the new Hondas. Mike Genova knows I have the ability to ride good and wants to give me the chance to train with the team and have support in 2016 at the races, I won't be under the semi tent but I'll have the support to keep the bike on the track during supercross so I'll have the opportunity to make myself better and keep myself on track. I'm in California now so with my schools and doing the races between now and supercross I know I will be ready to race hard and be fit and ready. It's nice to also have support from the ama to want me back racing so that's another blessing. I feel extremely rejuvenated and excited for next year!
Sweet deal....

Seeing as you have 3 bikes, and you can only ride one....what do you say that you toss one of those Suzooks my way??
9/3/2015 7:15pm
Hey guys thanks for the positives! I am really happy that I was able to get this program cause of the stuff that happened this year...
BobPA wrote:
Sweet deal....

Seeing as you have 3 bikes, and you can only ride one....what do you say that you toss one of those Suzooks my way??
He'd be liable when you hurt yourself.
HuskyEd
9/3/2015 7:20pm
Good luck Jeff. Gonna be great to see the 801(?) out there again. Are you gonna race the MEC?

Post a reply to: Jeff Alessi Back Racing?

The Latest