Jason Anderson 450 Debut in Sweden

flap
Edited Date/Time 5/19/2014 1:00am
If anyone is looking for a reason to visit Scandinavia, this might be the best reason yet!

Theres another off season Supercross in Europe this fall. So far the confirmed riders are Jason Anderson (making his 450 debut), Martin Davalos and Weston Peick.

The track is a full size track, built by Skiptime Productions. indoors with a roof in the brand new Tele2 Arena in Stockholm, Sweden. October 11th.

Should be pretty sweet!

Jason Anderson Interview:

Animated Track Map:
|
DonM
5/14/2014 8:16am
Jason's Husky debut also? Good place for it.
Hanaa80
5/14/2014 8:31am
flap wrote:
If anyone is looking for a reason to visit Scandinavia, this might be the best reason yet! Theres another off season Supercross in Europe this fall...
If anyone is looking for a reason to visit Scandinavia, this might be the best reason yet!

Theres another off season Supercross in Europe this fall. So far the confirmed riders are Jason Anderson (making his 450 debut), Martin Davalos and Weston Peick.

The track is a full size track, built by Skiptime Productions. indoors with a roof in the brand new Tele2 Arena in Stockholm, Sweden. October 11th.

Should be pretty sweet!

Jason Anderson Interview:

Animated Track Map:
I'm there!
MBR
5/14/2014 1:14pm
I think I'll be there... and I wouldn't be surprised if quite similar training track is going to be build to Vantaa, Finland later this summer Wink

The Shop

Motocrossjunky
Fantasy
1181st
5/14/2014 3:02pm
DonM wrote:
On the money there I think! Why not have his SX debut in the country his bike is build, well some if it anyway as most probably comes from Austria.
Olson
5/14/2014 3:17pm
DonM wrote:
On the money there I think! Why not have his SX debut in the country his bike is build, well some if it anyway as most...
On the money there I think! Why not have his SX debut in the country his bike is build, well some if it anyway as most probably comes from Austria.
None of it is built in Sweden. Husqvarna has not built motorcycles in Sweden since 1988.
Motocrossjunky
Fantasy
1181st
5/14/2014 3:20pm
DonM wrote:
On the money there I think! Why not have his SX debut in the country his bike is build, well some if it anyway as most...
Olson wrote:
None of it is built in Sweden. Husqvarna has not built motorcycles in Sweden since 1988.
Ok, fair enough, but it's still a Swedish brand right?
Olson
5/14/2014 3:41pm
Olson wrote:
Yes it is. The name Husqvarna came from the city where it's founded in 1689.

Like every other company ever founded in Sweden it was sold to another company in another country.
OriolMassot
5/14/2014 4:16pm
Olson wrote:
Olson wrote:
Yes it is. The name Husqvarna came from the city where it's founded in 1689. Like every other company ever founded in Sweden it was sold...
Yes it is. The name Husqvarna came from the city where it's founded in 1689.

Like every other company ever founded in Sweden it was sold to another company in another country.
Same in Spain...
ga_pike
5/14/2014 5:45pm
Sounds cool... but that Euro white arrow ain't got nothin' on the US based red and green arrows!

Also, does that finish line double seem pretty large?
MBR
5/15/2014 3:01am
If I remember correctly the red and green arrows are also originally from Sweden.
jamma10
5/15/2014 3:12am
MBR wrote:
If I remember correctly the red and green arrows are also originally from Sweden.
Smile
5/15/2014 5:46am
ga_pike wrote:
Sounds cool... but that Euro white arrow ain't got nothin' on the US based red and green arrows! Also, does that finish line double seem pretty...
Sounds cool... but that Euro white arrow ain't got nothin' on the US based red and green arrows!

Also, does that finish line double seem pretty large?
Woohoo ......like the orange arrows a few years agoTongue
flap
5/16/2014 7:15am
They just released Mike Alessi on the riders list! Sounds interesting!

Heres an interview with Mike talking about the event and going to Sweden!

flap
5/19/2014 1:00am
ps, is Davalos moving up next year or staying down? Since its a Race What You Brung event, i wonder if he will be on a 450 or 250? what do you think?

It will also be cool to see Weston - does RCH keep him for this race and the Monster cup the week after? Will his results have anything to do where he might end up next year in the SX series?

So many questions! I need some racing!

I also spot a Joker Lane on the track map. Good warm up for the monster cup!

Post a reply to: Jason Anderson 450 Debut in Sweden

The Latest