James Stewart's Team

Void Main
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 4:57pm
Weeks ago there was some talk on here about James buying the Team. I don't remember anyone shooting that down so I took it as truth. I haven't heard a lot about it since and don't see anything on his site about it, and I can't find much searching Google on the subject. So, now I'm thinking maybe it didn't happen. Anyone have info on this (I realize that's a dumb question)? Was it just a rumor or did it happen?
|
MXR
1/26/2011 7:28pm
Thats great , they should be racing outddors this summer .
WR5
1/26/2011 8:15pm
I think this is not truth, for example: Why Malcolm have to ride for Suzuki city if his brother have a team, well that's what i think.
NeWskoolmxer
1/26/2011 8:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/26/2011 8:17pm
WR5 wrote:
I think this is not truth, for example: Why Malcolm have to ride for Suzuki city if his brother have a team, well that's what i...
I think this is not truth, for example: Why Malcolm have to ride for Suzuki city if his brother have a team, well that's what i think.
I would guess he wants to be his own person. With all the BS about how he can't live up to his brother he would probably go privateer before that. He is out to show some people he is AS good as his brother maybe better.........
oldx
1/26/2011 8:18pm
He bought a 20 mule team, got a hell of a bargain on it.

The Shop

WR5
1/26/2011 8:18pm
WR5 wrote:
I think this is not truth, for example: Why Malcolm have to ride for Suzuki city if his brother have a team, well that's what i...
I would guess he wants to be his own person. With all the BS about how he can't live up to his brother he would probably...
I would guess he wants to be his own person. With all the BS about how he can't live up to his brother he would probably go privateer before that. He is out to show some people he is AS good as his brother maybe better.........
x2!!
Void Main
1/27/2011 10:10am Edited Date/Time 1/27/2011 10:16am
I assume based on the lack of answers on this thread that it must not be true.
moto726
1/27/2011 10:12am
Void Main wrote:
doesn't he already own part of the team?
Void Main
1/27/2011 10:17am
Void Main wrote:
moto726 wrote:
doesn't he already own part of the team?
I think that's what I am asking. Does he own the team or any part of the team? Someone came in here weeks back saying he had bought the team and LB now works for JS and nobody shot it down that I can remember. I just figured there would be info about it if it were true. Just interested is all and if anyone can shed light on it that would be awesome.
moto726
1/27/2011 10:19am
I think there were rumors of him buying the team but it didn't happen, I am pretty sure that he does in fact own part of it though
MBBadgers
1/27/2011 10:20am
Void Main wrote:
Weeks ago there was some talk on here about James buying the Team. I don't remember anyone shooting that down so I took it as truth...
Weeks ago there was some talk on here about James buying the Team. I don't remember anyone shooting that down so I took it as truth. I haven't heard a lot about it since and don't see anything on his site about it, and I can't find much searching Google on the subject. So, now I'm thinking maybe it didn't happen. Anyone have info on this (I realize that's a dumb question)? Was it just a rumor or did it happen?
L&M is not owned by James Stewart and nor will it be. James is happy in his roll and so is L&M, they make a team and work together well. You can't take this board seriously, some info good majority made up.
huck
1/27/2011 10:22am
Void Main wrote:
Lightning78
1/27/2011 10:33am
MXR wrote:
If he doesn't race outdoors this year expect him to lose even more of his edge over the competition racing outdoors imo instills aggression and speed not to mention that it is good to race to stay Sharp. Riding at home by yourself or with a couple dudes cannot be benefiting him not to mention the lack of seat/testing time takes longer to get used to the bike and get it dialed. Some may say that's completely false but Its pretty clear to see the difference in him from when he quit racing outdoors. Windham mentioned that racing outdoors kept him sharp and better prepared
MBBadgers
1/27/2011 10:34am
MXR wrote:
If he doesn't race outdoors this year expect him to lose even more of his edge over the competition racing outdoors imo instills aggression and speed...
If he doesn't race outdoors this year expect him to lose even more of his edge over the competition racing outdoors imo instills aggression and speed not to mention that it is good to race to stay Sharp. Riding at home by yourself or with a couple dudes cannot be benefiting him not to mention the lack of seat/testing time takes longer to get used to the bike and get it dialed. Some may say that's completely false but Its pretty clear to see the difference in him from when he quit racing outdoors. Windham mentioned that racing outdoors kept him sharp and better prepared
Yeah cause Windham is slow right? come on that's just not true.
Void Main
1/27/2011 10:39am
Void Main wrote:
Weeks ago there was some talk on here about James buying the Team. I don't remember anyone shooting that down so I took it as truth...
MBBadgers wrote:
L&M is not owned by James Stewart and nor will it be. James is happy in his roll and so is L&M, they make a team...
L&M is not owned by James Stewart and nor will it be. James is happy in his roll and so is L&M, they make a team and work together well. You can't take this board seriously, some info good majority made up.
So should I take what you say about it as "made up"? Smile How do I know?
MBBadgers
1/27/2011 10:41am
Void Main wrote:
MBBadgers wrote:
L&M is not owned by James Stewart and nor will it be. James is happy in his roll and so is L&M, they make a team...
Void Main wrote:
So should I take what you say about it as "made up"? Smile How do I know?
You got a point, but serious if JS7 owned it, you'd know it and there would be press releases etc, there's not so what does that tell you? L&M handles operations and sponsors, JS races and kicks ass, period.
Void Main
1/27/2011 10:45am
Well, that's why I am asking. I don't find the press releases which tells me it probably wasn't true. The only thing that threw me off is usually when someone comes in here and says something that isn't true people are all over it and that wasn't the case. So, now I'm going on the assumption that it never happened until someone puts out a press release.
MBBadgers
1/27/2011 10:48am
Void Main wrote:
Well, that's why I am asking. I don't find the press releases which tells me it probably wasn't true. The only thing that threw me off...
Well, that's why I am asking. I don't find the press releases which tells me it probably wasn't true. The only thing that threw me off is usually when someone comes in here and says something that isn't true people are all over it and that wasn't the case. So, now I'm going on the assumption that it never happened until someone puts out a press release.
Unless I see a press release, or hear it from someone respectable on this site like GuyB, EIDave, OCScottie etc. I don't believe it. This place is known for all the bullshit it produces from the masses who love to make it up.
Lightning78
1/27/2011 10:51am
MXR wrote:
If he doesn't race outdoors this year expect him to lose even more of his edge over the competition racing outdoors imo instills aggression and speed...
MBBadgers wrote:
I said it kept him (Windham) sharper and better prepared for sx by racing outdoors I know windham hasn't raced outdoors in a while but he has been racing for 15 seasons .... big difference between him and James ...... James is still at the peak.of his career and while windham isn't washed up by any means he is definitely closer to the end of his professional racing career....did sx lengthen his career? Probably but for someone at the top of his career I feel it does more harm than good currently
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
1/27/2011 11:05am
MXR wrote:
MBBadgers wrote:
Witness RV, who's raced 1 1/2 motos outdoors since the 2008 MXdN
Void Main
1/27/2011 11:06am
Void Main wrote:
Well, that's why I am asking. I don't find the press releases which tells me it probably wasn't true. The only thing that threw me off...
MBBadgers wrote:
Unless I see a press release, or hear it from someone respectable on this site like GuyB, EIDave, OCScottie etc. I don't believe it. This place...
Unless I see a press release, or hear it from someone respectable on this site like GuyB, EIDave, OCScottie etc. I don't believe it. This place is known for all the bullshit it produces from the masses who love to make it up.
That's why I am here fishing from a response from one of them. Wink
Void Main
1/27/2011 11:07am
GuyB wrote:
Did you listen to the 450 Podium Speak from Phoenix? He addressed it a bit there. http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Podium-Speak-Phoenix-2011-450s,2159/GuyB,64
Did you listen to the 450 Podium Speak from Phoenix? He addressed it a bit there.

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Podium-Speak-Phoenix-2011-450s,2…
I guess not. Listening now. Thanks!
moto726
1/27/2011 11:07am
GuyB's post pretty well tells you what you want to know
MBBadgers
1/27/2011 11:18am
MBBadgers wrote:
Witness RV, who's raced 1 1/2 motos outdoors since the 2008 MXdN
Thank you for proving my point FTE, you really are a good Attorney.
Void Main
1/27/2011 11:18am
moto726 wrote:
Actually after listening to it I have more questions than I had before. He didn't really answer the question. Smile

GuyB: There's been some talk that you're not just a rider now but a team owner as well
James: Yeah there's a lot of talk about all that stuff. All that stuff will come out pretty quick.......
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
1/27/2011 11:20am
MBBadgers wrote:
You got a point, but serious if JS7 owned it, you'd know it and there would be press releases etc, there's not so what does that...
You got a point, but serious if JS7 owned it, you'd know it and there would be press releases etc, there's not so what does that tell you? L&M handles operations and sponsors, JS races and kicks ass, period.
"You got a point, but serious if JS7 owned it, you'd know it and there would be press releases etc, there's not so what does that tell you? "

Well that is about a big crock of shit,if I ever heard one! LOL Smile
Don't you know....everything is a secret in this sport?
R-acer
1/27/2011 11:22am
moto726 wrote:
Void Main wrote:
Actually after listening to it I have more questions than I had before. He didn't really answer the question. :) GuyB: There's been some talk that...
Actually after listening to it I have more questions than I had before. He didn't really answer the question. Smile

GuyB: There's been some talk that you're not just a rider now but a team owner as well
James: Yeah there's a lot of talk about all that stuff. All that stuff will come out pretty quick.......
Sounds like there is something in the works to me.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/27/2011 11:22am
Void Main wrote:
Actually after listening to it I have more questions than I had before. He didn't really answer the question. :) GuyB: There's been some talk that...

Right...in other words, I think something's happening, and we'll hear about it when it's done and/or ready for release.
1/27/2011 11:23am
GuyB wrote:
Did you listen to the 450 Podium Speak from Phoenix? He addressed it a bit there. http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Podium-Speak-Phoenix-2011-450s,2159/GuyB,64
Did you listen to the 450 Podium Speak from Phoenix? He addressed it a bit there.

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Podium-Speak-Phoenix-2011-450s,2…
Void Main wrote:
I guess not. Listening now. Thanks!
he didn't answer the Q except to say everything is being done the way I want it to be done,
that sounds to me anyway that he did buy the team outright...and I don't see any L&M logo on his bike?
moto726
1/27/2011 11:24am
Void Main wrote:

GuyB wrote:
Right...in other words, I think something's happening, and we'll hear about it when it's done and/or ready for release.
yep!

Post a reply to: James Stewart's Team

The Latest