James Stewart was a liar in his post race interview...

huck
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 6:39pm
He said that the reason he crashed the second time is because he hadn't used that inside line all night...

Hmmm... http://bobbymx.com/INDY/MA_JS_PASS.wmv

|
mxjordy127
3/3/2009 2:37pm
i thought he said he hadnt had to use the inside line until reed was behind him and when he did clipped the tuff block with his brake lever
noob
3/3/2009 2:40pm
Awesome.

How's your maid doing? Has she found a new job?
huck
3/3/2009 2:40pm
mxjordy127 wrote:
i thought he said he hadnt had to use the inside line until reed was behind him and when he did clipped the tuff block with...
i thought he said he hadnt had to use the inside line until reed was behind him and when he did clipped the tuff block with his brake lever
Yeppers, that what he "said"...

Little Dave
3/3/2009 2:41pm
He also said he on supercross live interview that he caught him, passed him went down, then caught him passed him again, something like that, i though he only passed him once but maybe i didin't hear him correct.

I fall short of calling him a liar though, seems a bit harsh.

The Shop

huck
3/3/2009 2:42pm
noob wrote:
Awesome.

How's your maid doing? Has she found a new job?
I kept her, although she only comes every other week now....I had increase some of my pricing. My customers understood. Thanks for your concern!

huck
3/3/2009 2:43pm
He also said he on supercross live interview that he caught him, passed him went down, then caught him passed him again, something like that, i...
He also said he on supercross live interview that he caught him, passed him went down, then caught him passed him again, something like that, i though he only passed him once but maybe i didin't hear him correct.

"Harsh"...?

Hi, welcome to the internet, Dave!
BobbyM
3/3/2009 2:45pm
huck wrote:
He said that the reason he crashed the second time is because he hadn't used that inside line all night...

maybe he forgot....right after race interviews aren't fact finding missions dipshit
jon(#42)
3/3/2009 2:54pm
huck wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
maybe he forgot....right after race interviews aren't fact finding missions dipshit
both are good points but I dont know about a liar
jon(#42)
3/3/2009 3:17pm
You guys think huck ever told a lie and posted about it?
well im not pointig finggersWhistling
The Rock
3/3/2009 3:24pm
huck wrote:

He told the truth (from my perspective) since if he hadn't taken the inside line he would not have caught his front brake lever.

peelout719
3/3/2009 3:41pm
if he wouldn't have taken the inside, reed would have caught bubba's brake lever
catatonic
3/3/2009 3:53pm
He also said he on supercross live interview that he caught him, passed him went down, then caught him passed him again, something like that, i...

Actually I think he said he caught back up to him
3/3/2009 3:54pm
huck wrote:

What would possess you to call a world class athlete like James Stewart a "liar" in the topic of a message board post?...over that?

I think that reflects worse on you than it does James.
huck
3/3/2009 4:06pm
huck wrote:

What would possess you to call a world class athlete like James Stewart a "liar" in the topic of a message board post?...over that? I think...
What would possess you to call a world class athlete like James Stewart a "liar" in the topic of a message board post?...over that?

lol...

You don't think he lied?

"I had not taken the inside line before in the race..."

Pretty sure the video shows him taking that line at least 2 times in the first 3 laps...

googs
3/3/2009 4:11pm
james was still on a post race high....you can't take anything these guys say too seriously immediately after the race......

liar = no

confused/super pumped/emotional = yes.....Smile
BobbyM
3/3/2009 4:25pm
huck wrote:

What would possess you to call a world class athlete like James Stewart a "liar" in the topic of a message board post?...over that? I think...

huck wrote:
lol... You don't think he lied? "I had not taken the inside line before in the race..." Pretty sure the video shows him taking that line...
lol...

You don't think he lied?

Pretty sure the video shows him taking that line at least 2 times in the first 3 laps...

fuggen douche....you, not him
mxjordy127
3/3/2009 4:27pm
okay correct me if im wrong but didnt he say he fell because his brake lever clipped the tuff block i dont remeber him blaming it on him going to the inside as to why he fell
huck
3/3/2009 4:29pm
mxjordy127 wrote:
okay correct me if im wrong but didnt he say he fell because his brake lever clipped the tuff block i dont remeber him blaming it...
okay correct me if im wrong but didnt he say he fell because his brake lever clipped the tuff block i dont remeber him blaming it on him going to the inside as to why he fell
He said it got clipped on the tuff block, but he hadn't used that line before...
huck
3/3/2009 4:31pm
BobbyM wrote:
Thanks Bobby. Coming from you that means a lot to me.

Why do you cry babies get so damn defensive when somebody says something about a professional mx rider?
BobbyM
3/3/2009 4:50pm
BobbyM wrote:
huck wrote:
Thanks Bobby. Coming from you that means a lot to me. Why do you cry babies get so damn defensive when somebody says something about a...
Thanks Bobby. Coming from you that means a lot to me.

Why do you cry babies get so damn defensive when somebody says something about a professional mx rider?
yer shit was blown out of the water by bobbym bitch...stfu Smile
WhKnuckle
3/3/2009 5:02pm
huck wrote:

He'd been using the outside most of the time - I think the only other times he used it was because of traffic. He should have gone with his normal line, but I imagine he realizes that now.
Motodude
3/3/2009 5:40pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 10:45pm
He choked 5 times in the main resulting in two unforced crashes. Reed was right there applying the pressure pushing for the inevitable so to pick up the win.

When two riders are this close you cant just use outright speed to win.

One of these races James will dnf because of an unforced error. I hope he doesnt dnf because he'll pull out of the series, which would be a bummer its been a great series so far.
3/3/2009 5:45pm
huck wrote:

huck wrote:
lol... You don't think he lied? "I had not taken the inside line before in the race..." Pretty sure the video shows him taking that line...
lol...

You don't think he lied?

Sue him dumbass
BobbyM
3/3/2009 5:55pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 10:45pm
Motodude wrote:
He choked 5 times in the main resulting in two unforced crashes. Reed was right there applying the pressure pushing for the inevitable so to pick...
He choked 5 times in the main resulting in two unforced crashes. Reed was right there applying the pressure pushing for the inevitable so to pick up the win.

One of these races James will dnf because of an unforced error. I hope he doesnt dnf because he'll pull out of the series, which would be a bummer its been a great series so far.
hey sir from downunder...reed almost bit shit too...

reed is close to the edge too dork...

http://bobbymx.com/...REED_INDY_BOBBLE.wmv
jon(#42)
3/3/2009 5:57pm
Motodude wrote:
He choked 5 times in the main resulting in two unforced crashes. Reed was right there applying the pressure pushing for the inevitable so to pick...

BobbyM wrote:
hey sir from downunder...reed almost bit shit too...

reed is close to the edge too dork...

http://bobbymx.com/...REED_INDY_BOBBLE.wmv
hahahaha motodude you just got your ass handed to you

Post a reply to: James Stewart was a liar in his post race interview...

The Latest