I think James Stewart should ride the USGP

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 11:08am
Come on James show those Monster guys that Red Bull really does give you wings.
If you want to claim "fastest man on the planet" winning a world championship race would help
|

The Shop

Outsider
5/6/2011 7:13am
Come on James show those Monster guys that Red Bull really does give you wings. If you want to claim "fastest man on the planet" winning...
If you want to claim "fastest man on the planet" winning a world championship race would help
This is a great post!

I have a feeling that James (or Sorby) will read this, and seriously consider racing the GP! We know he has the money, should be no problem for him to get his bike there and race. This is going to be freakin awesome! Smile
newmann
5/6/2011 7:18am
Just hope Clement DeSalle doesn't show up and school James on how to properly set a bike up in a limited amount of time for an outdoor event.Pinch
5/6/2011 7:24am
Come on James show those Monster guys that Red Bull really does give you wings. If you want to claim "fastest man on the planet" winning...
is this a statement or a question or a suggestion?
mxb2
5/6/2011 7:29am
newmann wrote:
Just hope Clement DeSalle doesn't show up and school James on how to properly set a bike up in a limited amount of time for an...
Just hope Clement DeSalle doesn't show up and school James on how to properly set a bike up in a limited amount of time for an outdoor event.Pinch
X2, newmann!
MX-Files
5/6/2011 7:56am
James can go for the "Moates Cup"...$5,000 up for grabs for highest placing American.

C'mon James!
500guy
5/6/2011 7:58am
MX-Files wrote:
James can go for the "Moates Cup"...$5,000 up for grabs for highest placing American.

C'mon James!
Might as well write that check out to Zach Osborne. Him and Lieb are the only ones from America making an honest run at it
MXMattii
5/6/2011 8:02am
newmann wrote:
Just hope Clement DeSalle doesn't show up and school James on how to properly set a bike up in a limited amount of time for an...
mxb2 wrote:
X2, newmann!
BRILLIANT QUOTE!! - NEWMANN FOR PRESIDENT!!

MX-Files
5/6/2011 8:03am
That's a bummer Jay. Well, good for those guys to be representin'.

You going?

I 'll be headed to Infineon for Superbike race and Brad Lackey's Vintage National.
mccread
5/6/2011 8:05am
I think everyone would love to see James ride... but I can't see it happening... he has plenty of time to set the bike up on Saturday too... 2 40 minute pracitice session plus a 20 minute heat race... then 20 minute warm up on Sunday...plus this week and next week and any outdoor testing he has already done...

Pourcel will be at hangtown with less time to set the bike up than James has had. Money wise I'm sure red bull would like James to be there and win at the Monster Energy event so they could cover the costs.

Where there is a will, there is a way... but I don't think there is a will, James probably doesn't want to take the chance of getting beat... but really he has all the advantages with it his home GP so he should be able to win.
500guy
5/6/2011 8:06am
MX-Files wrote:
That's a bummer Jay. Well, good for those guys to be representin'. You going? I 'll be headed to Infineon for Superbike race and Brad Lackey's...

You going?

I 'll be headed to Infineon for Superbike race and Brad Lackey's Vintage National.
Yes

missing Vegas but attending the GP, maybe I better charge the video camera and set the Bar for Holey.
Torco1
5/6/2011 8:09am
MX-Files wrote:
That's a bummer Jay. Well, good for those guys to be representin'. You going? I 'll be headed to Infineon for Superbike race and Brad Lackey's...

You going?

500guy wrote:
Yes missing Vegas but attending the GP, maybe I better charge the video camera and set the Bar for Holey.
Yes

missing Vegas but attending the GP, maybe I better charge the video camera and set the Bar for Holey.
Will you be there the whole weekend?
PD441
5/6/2011 8:10am
MX-Files wrote:

You going?

500guy wrote:
Yes missing Vegas but attending the GP, maybe I better charge the video camera and set the Bar for Holey.
Yes

Still awaiting the release of last year's escapades.
FARANG
5/6/2011 8:11am
Wow, first we have the teasing outdoor video, now the suggestion that he might ride the USGP? A few more days before he starts tweeting?

JSE is stepping it up a notch GrinningGrinningGrinning

Let's hope he gets in the gym this time, otherwise he might be pulling off half way through the second moto again (assuming he can be bothered to turn up of course).
5/6/2011 8:19am
Why would you put that in your headline? Why not- "James Stewart should race USGP."

That way we would know we're just getting the opinion of a randon online person- not real information of any value.
500guy
5/6/2011 8:21am
Why would you put that in your headline? Why not- "James Stewart should race USGP." That way we would know we're just getting the opinion of...
Why would you put that in your headline? Why not- "James Stewart should race USGP."

That way we would know we're just getting the opinion of a randon online person- not real information of any value.
That is not how we roll
aminkman
5/6/2011 8:28am
He should. He doesn't have any of the arguments that the regular outdoor riders have. He's got nothing to lose, well except for the race.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/6/2011 8:31am
is this a statement or a question or a suggestion?
I fixed the subject line for you.
Ride154
5/6/2011 8:33am
GuyB wrote:
Dangit. Now my ORLY? owl doesn't make as much sense.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/6/2011 8:40am
ORLY?

That always makes sense. I'll note that you posted it when he'd made it sound like a confirmed fact that James was riding the USGP.
Torco1
5/6/2011 8:41am
GuyB wrote:
Ride154 wrote:
Dangit. Now my ORLY? owl doesn't make as much sense.
I still like it.
mom241
5/6/2011 8:51am
GuyB wrote:
Thank you. That drives me crazy.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/6/2011 9:00am
GuyB wrote:
mom241 wrote:
Thank you. That drives me crazy.
Me too.
5/6/2011 9:14am
I'd love to see him and Cairoli go at it but there's almost no chance imo that James will try his luck at the GP. I'll be shocked beyond words if he rides the Nationals either.... here's hoping that he proves me wrong!

Post a reply to: I think James Stewart should ride the USGP

The Latest