James Stewart is a free man as of today !!

jeffro503
Edited Date/Time 8/17/2015 9:26am
From racer X

" In a statement released by Yoshimura Suzuki this morning, James Stewart’s final appeal for his sixteen-month suspension for a positive test for a banned substance following the Seattle Supercross in 2014, has been denied. His suspension will remain in place until August 11, 2015. "

1 week from today folks! Can't believe nobody brought this up? Can't wait to see him back out there when ever he returns. Good to know he can race any damn where he wants to now!

Welcome back James.

Edit : well today is the day! So guys for falling behind on the thread title , just been busy as heck lately!
|
8/5/2015 7:12pm
I was just thinking about him being eligible again. I can't wait to see Stew race again.
davistld01
8/5/2015 7:14pm
I believe we're going to see the best James Stewart that we've seen in years. Hell yes!
jj welks
8/5/2015 7:16pm
Hope this break extends his career a little longer

The Shop

Hut
8/5/2015 7:22pm
What a bunch of BS this whole fiasco has been. He can finally come back and race and will legally be taking the same exact drugs they suspended him for. Dizzy

Be good to see him race if he chooses to do so.
mxjon454
8/5/2015 7:25pm
davistld01 wrote:
I believe we're going to see the best James Stewart that we've seen in years. Hell yes!
I believe so too. Hopefully he has more patience too and knows when to settle for a 3rd or 5th. I believe he's gunna win multiple races tho and really give everyone a bigger run then they think he will. I think he's going to be one of the front runners setting the pace all season that's for sure
BigDaddyG
8/5/2015 8:20pm
Can't wait to see him in the mix again. Such BS that he had to go through. Welcome back Bubbs.
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
8/5/2015 8:20pm Edited Date/Time 8/5/2015 8:21pm
What an embarrassment this has been for how the AMA DC and Feld have allowed this complete b-llsh-t. A complete fail for all those involved and the sport. Talk about a dark smear that the promoters and AMA have brought to the sport.
NorcalVet
8/5/2015 8:34pm
+1000

Just glad he's able to ride and show us all what kind of mad skillz he has

500guy
8/5/2015 8:39pm
just totally wondering why He isn't prepared to race the last few Nationals and maybe the USGP.

Monster cup and straight rhythm sucks ass.
Whitey
8/5/2015 8:42pm
I hope he has the right people in place this time to get his paperwork sorted out well in advance for next year and beyond...
socalmx716
8/5/2015 8:47pm
I'm pumped he's going to be back. But I'm super bummed he isn't racing the last two nationals and the USGP.
h&m_cycle
8/5/2015 8:59pm
500guy wrote:
just totally wondering why He isn't prepared to race the last few Nationals and maybe the USGP.

Can't wait to see those mad skills of Stewie's at the outdoor nationals next year... all 12 of them...
jeffro503
8/5/2015 9:54pm Edited Date/Time 8/5/2015 9:55pm
burn1986 wrote:
What an embarrassment this has been for how the AMA DC and Feld have allowed this complete b-llsh-t. A complete fail for all those involved and...
What an embarrassment this has been for how the AMA DC and Feld have allowed this complete b-llsh-t. A complete fail for all those involved and the sport. Talk about a dark smear that the promoters and AMA have brought to the sport.
You just named 3 different organizations that didn't have one thing to do with James' suspension. Did you ever read any of the 10,000 threads that popped up about this? You could cast blame at WADA I guess , but if you do that now , you might as well be sticking up for the 1000's of other athletes across the planet who didn't follow the rules either.

Do I think it was fair what they did to James as far as length of punishment? Hell no! But God damn man , there is only one person to blame in this whole fiasco. But blaming

All I can say is , I'm really , really happy that it's damn near over with! But blaming " AMA , DC and Feld " ???

What in the hell are you talking about?
JeepnMike
8/5/2015 10:51pm
burn1986 wrote:
What an embarrassment this has been for how the AMA DC and Feld have allowed this complete b-llsh-t. A complete fail for all those involved and...
jeffro503 wrote:
You just named 3 different organizations that didn't have one thing to do with James' suspension. Did you ever read any of the 10,000 threads that...
You just named 3 different organizations that didn't have one thing to do with James' suspension. Did you ever read any of the 10,000 threads that popped up about this? You could cast blame at WADA I guess , but if you do that now , you might as well be sticking up for the 1000's of other athletes across the planet who didn't follow the rules either.

Do I think it was fair what they did to James as far as length of punishment? Hell no! But God damn man , there is only one person to blame in this whole fiasco. But blaming

All I can say is , I'm really , really happy that it's damn near over with! But blaming " AMA , DC and Feld " ???

X2. First thing that came to mind reading that crap..:

kongols
8/5/2015 10:55pm Edited Date/Time 8/5/2015 11:18pm
burn1986 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
You just named 3 different organizations that didn't have one thing to do with James' suspension. Did you ever read any of the 10,000 threads that...

JeepnMike wrote:
X2. First thing that came to mind reading that crap..: [img]https://danielgriswold.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/double-facepalm.jpg[/img]

If I understand correctly, what he meant was that americans didn't tell FIM to fuck off. It's kind of true, but it's more complicated than that and their hands were tied.
tvo314
8/5/2015 11:10pm
Man, I can't wait to see him out there again. He's way too exciting to be sitting on the sidelines. I hope he comes back and kills it this year in SX.
JeepnMike
8/5/2015 11:14pm Edited Date/Time 8/5/2015 11:15pm
kongols wrote:
If I understand correctly, what he meant was that americans didn't tell FIM to fuck off. It's kind of true, but it's more complicated than that...
If I understand correctly, what he meant was that americans didn't tell FIM to fuck off. It's kind of true, but it's more complicated than that and their hands were tied.
I get that. I don't want to start another FIM thread, but I get that. IMO, AMA had to let that one play out (regardless of who the star rider was). Throwing exceptions would just have made things muddier, especially going forward. Sad James was the example, hopefully it fuels him to succeed.

Anyway, Having James back will end a lot of yawning! Rubber side down James, have some fun!
wsc96
Fantasy
451st
8/5/2015 11:53pm
Supposed to be racing in the Aus-X on the 28th Nov. Not holding my breath though...
Spydee
8/6/2015 12:03am Edited Date/Time 8/6/2015 12:03am
8/6/2015 12:52am Edited Date/Time 8/6/2015 12:53am
500guy wrote:

exactly! this news would be a lot more exciting if it meant we would see james doing some proper racing any time soon. No reason why he shouldn't be 100% ready to race in a few outdoor rounds/ USGP, when he's been riding outdoors on his track at home every day since he's been banned!!!

no interest whatsoever in the 'monster cup' or 'red bull straight rythm' - would have loved to see him race a few outdoor races at the end of the season

guess all the 'cant wait to get back racing' type comments he made were BS- if he was that bothered then he would be on the gate next weekend!!!
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
8/6/2015 1:02am
TeamGreen wrote:
Red Bull Straight & Monster Cup
Who cares for that, AUS-X Open is what he is really focused on Smile
Flip109
8/6/2015 2:42am
It's to bad we won't get to see him race the last two nationals and glen Helen GP. Would have been so cool to finally get to see him ride again! but I totally get not wanting to train all year for a few races that won't mean anything to him.
Hut
8/6/2015 3:22am
jeffro503 wrote:

JeepnMike wrote:
X2. First thing that came to mind reading that crap..: [img]https://danielgriswold.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/double-facepalm.jpg[/img]

kongols wrote:
If I understand correctly, what he meant was that americans didn't tell FIM to fuck off. It's kind of true, but it's more complicated than that...
That's the way I took it also. The AMA did write that letter but that was about it. They all should tell FIM to go fuck off.
8/6/2015 3:34am
Euro SX as well if I remember right he signed up for 2

Shame he won't run the outdoors but, hey oh, or, maybe he will .........
Olson
8/6/2015 3:53am
Euro SX as well if I remember right he signed up for 2 Shame he won't run the outdoors but, hey oh, or, maybe he will...
Euro SX as well if I remember right he signed up for 2

Shame he won't run the outdoors but, hey oh, or, maybe he will .........
I think he was signed up to do Paris-Lille and Australian SX.
h&m_cycle
8/6/2015 5:03am
exactly! this news would be a lot more exciting if it meant we would see james doing some proper racing any time soon. No reason why...
exactly! this news would be a lot more exciting if it meant we would see james doing some proper racing any time soon. No reason why he shouldn't be 100% ready to race in a few outdoor rounds/ USGP, when he's been riding outdoors on his track at home every day since he's been banned!!!

no interest whatsoever in the 'monster cup' or 'red bull straight rythm' - would have loved to see him race a few outdoor races at the end of the season

guess all the 'cant wait to get back racing' type comments he made were BS- if he was that bothered then he would be on the gate next weekend!!!
Hell, I wouldn't care if he retires... I follow motocross... F*** Supercross & F*** The Red Bull Straight BS...
I'm with you... Thank you...

Post a reply to: James Stewart is a free man as of today !!

The Latest