James Stewart Remedy

Edited Date/Time 3/12/2016 10:59am
How cool would it be to have James in the booth all night at Toronto! That would be in my opinion the single best PR move he could do. The fans wold love hearing is take on the nights racing as well as his side of all the recent bad luck.

Come on James bring the donut and make this happen!
|
OR Racer46
Fantasy
876th
3/10/2016 5:19pm
Howabout show up to support your brother ? Or your team
Or even your own company .
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
3/10/2016 5:24pm
OR Racer46 wrote:
James world doesn't revolve around Mookie.....

Mookie on the other hand can't take a shit without thanking James.
Tumblin
3/10/2016 5:31pm
MxKing809 wrote:

So it seems... Hope Mookie can keep it tight
3/10/2016 9:04pm
Big James has stated that it is James that needs direction and focus, otherwise he gets distracted and does not get done what needs to get done. Mookie gets it done on his own, and Pops does not really worry about him.

The Shop

kiwifan
3/10/2016 9:23pm
Even better, here on Vital for QNA, how about it GuyB?
3/11/2016 12:10am
OR Racer46 wrote:
MxKing809 wrote:

lol, spilt my coffee!...
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
3/11/2016 1:03am Edited Date/Time 3/11/2016 1:05am
OR Racer46 wrote:
MxKing809 wrote:

#76 wrote:
lol, spilt my coffee!...
He doesn't thank James for the shit, he thanks James for the flush.
mmain62
3/11/2016 4:36am
It seemed like he(mookie) was very shaken up during his starting line interview with jenny last week. I though maybe that's why he dropped the anchor in the main he was so worried about james that it over powered his endurance. Just my opinion. I have never understood why he thanks his brother on the podium.
Jordan421
Fantasy
2594th
3/11/2016 4:37am
kiwifan wrote:
Even better, here on Vital for QNA, how about it GuyB?
That would be a 10+ pager of just chaos and a lot of bears...
sostoked
3/11/2016 6:50am
#76 wrote:
lol, spilt my coffee!...
why you drinkin coffee at midnight?
hillbilly
3/11/2016 6:53am
They hate you if you're clever and dispise a fool, till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules.
hvaughn88
3/11/2016 7:07am
#76 wrote:
lol, spilt my coffee!...
sostoked wrote:
time change
gt80rider
3/11/2016 7:07am
As much as I hate to say it, the best remedy is probably two words... Aldon Baker. If there is anyone that can get both his body and mind back into winning status it would be him.
burnside
3/11/2016 7:37am
mmain62 wrote:
It seemed like he(mookie) was very shaken up during his starting line interview with jenny last week. I though maybe that's why he dropped the anchor...
It seemed like he(mookie) was very shaken up during his starting line interview with jenny last week. I though maybe that's why he dropped the anchor in the main he was so worried about james that it over powered his endurance. Just my opinion. I have never understood why he thanks his brother on the podium.
Stewie paved the way for him. You don't think growing up in the shadow, and with the facilities, of one of the most talented riders in the history of the sport would be beneficial to little bros riding career and skills?
kkawboy14
3/11/2016 8:10am
Remedy: airbags, ballistic parachute and an I-comfort mattress to land on.

Man James has got to be in some serious pain. Traveling may even hurt right now.
3/11/2016 10:16am
#76 wrote:
lol, spilt my coffee!...
sostoked wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
time change
Ty!.
Flatliner
3/11/2016 10:32am
gt80rider wrote:
As much as I hate to say it, the best remedy is probably two words... Aldon Baker. If there is anyone that can get both his...
As much as I hate to say it, the best remedy is probably two words... Aldon Baker. If there is anyone that can get both his body and mind back into winning status it would be him.
He has his #1 rider as is. He wouldn't drop dungey for James at this point, considering James dropped Aldon already.

Honestly with James , he's over 30. Not everybody can ride at a high level after that age.
JSmith
3/11/2016 10:39am
mmain62 wrote:
It seemed like he(mookie) was very shaken up during his starting line interview with jenny last week. I though maybe that's why he dropped the anchor...
Did you see James TV show at all? I watched very little of it, but from the little bit I did see it was clear that Malcolm was growing up in the lap of luxury as they say because of his brother.
davistld01
3/11/2016 11:11am
Big James has stated that it is James that needs direction and focus, otherwise he gets distracted and does not get done what needs to get...
Big James has stated that it is James that needs direction and focus, otherwise he gets distracted and does not get done what needs to get done. Mookie gets it done on his own, and Pops does not really worry about him.
James has well known ADD issues, hence the medication he takes that was the crux of his doping suspension. i feel pretty certain that the concussion he suffered at A1 probably has intensified some of his attention deficit problems. I'm not a doctor and don't know...but for him to loop out like that in the whoops last weekend was a rookie mistake, and I just don't think he was focusing on the job at hand.

420Racing
3/11/2016 11:19am
hillbilly wrote:
They hate you if you're clever and dispise a fool, till you're so fucking crazy you can't follow their rules.
Hey Hillbilly, I like that sayin'. Mind if I use it?
MR. X
3/11/2016 11:25am
One does not simply enter the booth and begin commentating.
hillbilly
3/11/2016 6:25pm
hillbilly wrote:
420Racing wrote:
Hey Hillbilly, I like that sayin'. Mind if I use it?
Working class hero, J Lennon.
hillbilly
3/11/2016 6:26pm
MR. X wrote:
One does not simply enter the booth and begin commentating.
Nope,you gotta hit have a sue with the bong and a bag first.
stangkag
3/11/2016 8:17pm
mmain62 wrote:
I keep reading this over and over on vital. In my opinion its just like thanking anyone else that helps you week in and week out with training etc. James probably helps Malcolm out immensly, on and off the track. To me its no different than people thanking their parents or mechanic. Without James, Malcolm wouldnt be where he is, just my .02
WFO!
3/11/2016 9:23pm
Having him in ethe booth would be awesome to see.
Id love to see how it would go.
3/12/2016 2:51am Edited Date/Time 3/12/2016 2:57am
gt80rider wrote:
As much as I hate to say it, the best remedy is probably two words... Aldon Baker. If there is anyone that can get both his...
James needs someone to direct and manage his training, etc. He has shown he will not do it on his own. This is not a bad thing, if he can just accept it. The real question is would Aldon take him.
3/12/2016 2:54am Edited Date/Time 3/12/2016 3:07am
davistld01 wrote:
James has well known ADD issues, hence the medication he takes that was the crux of his doping suspension. i feel pretty certain that the concussion...
James has well known ADD issues, hence the medication he takes that was the crux of his doping suspension. i feel pretty certain that the concussion he suffered at A1 probably has intensified some of his attention deficit problems. I'm not a doctor and don't know...but for him to loop out like that in the whoops last weekend was a rookie mistake, and I just don't think he was focusing on the job at hand.

You are over thinking it. Rust. That is all. I wonder if James does not realize how much work he has to do to get back the control that he has taken for granted. He needs to go re-read The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle.

At the expert level, YOU DONT HAVE TO FOCUS on the execution level, because you have internalized that sort of control. What you focus on is tactics, and higher level thinking. James crash is not the sort of thing that comes from lack of focus, it comes from lack of enough recent practice. There is no time to think about modulating throttle or covering a brake. The automatic reaction occurs at a lower level in your nervous system after thousands of hours of practice.

Perhaps the concussion has "reset" some of that nervous system internalization. It can be rebuilt. All it takes is work.

James spent too much time off, and the internalization of those motor skills has diminished, and he has not put in the work to rebuild them. He keeps trying to perform at a level HIS NERVOUS SYSTEM is no longer tuned to handle. The only answer is work (seat time, drills, etc).
FroDiddy
3/12/2016 7:27am
mmain62 wrote:
You mean as opposed to thanking some imaginary man in the sky?
hillbilly
3/12/2016 7:32am
mmain62 wrote:
FroDiddy wrote:
You mean as opposed to thanking some imaginary man in the sky?
Even an atheist has faith, faith that there is nothing.
kongols
3/12/2016 7:50am
OR Racer46 wrote:
He`s been to every race this year. Even when not racing, he was there for press and autograph signing.

Post a reply to: James Stewart Remedy

The Latest