James Sr. was an embarrassment to James

karnivool
2/27/2011 2:02pm
when all of you have a million dollar son...we will see how you act on his behalf, regardless of age...

no one on here can fully understand, but some things are best kept for closed doors...
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
2/27/2011 2:33pm
Apparently Big James was yelling at his son because his actions AFTER the crash. He rode around trying to clean Reed out, even trying to whip his bike into Reed in the rythem section. Thats why he was so fired up. Had he not he would have gotten second, not 4th.
zippy895
2/27/2011 2:54pm
motoxxx599 wrote:
Apparently Big James was yelling at his son because his actions AFTER the crash. He rode around trying to clean Reed out, even trying to whip...
Apparently Big James was yelling at his son because his actions AFTER the crash. He rode around trying to clean Reed out, even trying to whip his bike into Reed in the rythem section. Thats why he was so fired up. Had he not he would have gotten second, not 4th.
x2
Taylor156
2/27/2011 3:09pm
Since there are a thousand people :0 on the stadium floor someone's gotta know the real story

The Shop

2/27/2011 9:50pm
eddie wrote:
how many other pro sports have parents on the sidelines of the field of play ? i cant think of any .... anybody ?
Are you kidding??? Try little league baseball, pee wee football, tennis, gymnastics, ice skating or virtually any sport where kids are involved. Ever been to a beauty pageant (I know its not a sport) for kids? Those moms living vicariously through their daughters, many of whom don't want to be there is scary!
Chili
2/27/2011 9:58pm
eddie wrote:
how many other pro sports have parents on the sidelines of the field of play ? i cant think of any .... anybody ?
Are you kidding??? Try little league baseball, pee wee football, tennis, gymnastics, ice skating or virtually any sport where kids are involved. Ever been to a...
Are you kidding??? Try little league baseball, pee wee football, tennis, gymnastics, ice skating or virtually any sport where kids are involved. Ever been to a beauty pageant (I know its not a sport) for kids? Those moms living vicariously through their daughters, many of whom don't want to be there is scary!
What part of PRO sports do you need explained?

Post a reply to: James Sr. was an embarrassment to James

The Latest