James ..." I'm over it ".......#2

jeffro503
Since the other thread I made seems to of put Vital into a meltdown of some type and it can't be replied to....I'll just repost what I said here.....

I was excited to see James back on the track tonight. He needed a fresh start and me personally , I was hoping for a solid 4-8th place type finish....something to build on. I know nerves , butterflies , jitters , whatever would probably plaque him tonight , but I wanted to see him just get a solid ride in.

I may get bashed for saying this , but when he pulled off , it looked like he was thinking what my thread title says " I'm over it ". I don't have any idea what could be the cause of it , either still suffering from the concussion , body issues with the wreck itself , I'm not sure...but I have to say it kind of put a knot in my stomach just watching the way he pulled off the track.

It's no secret the guy has added some pounds over the past few months , on top of his wreck at A1 , The Vegas race , suspension for 1.5yrs and then A1 on top of it......to me it looks like he's had enough.

I hope I'm 100% wrong on this , but I just had this feeling like he just doesn't have the drive he once had. Burnt out? Accumulation from all the injuries , too much time off...I don't know. But it was truly sad to see the way he pulled off tonight.

I was ( still am ) a huge James / 125 supporter , and then fell off the band wagon for a few years for other reasons , but these past two years or so....I've wanted him to do really well and come back strong. I'm probably a bigger fan of James now than his 125 days because he's considered a Vet rider out there. I always cheer for the Vet guys to do well!

Right now , and the way things have happened over these past few months , looks to me like he's had enough.

Again , I hope I'm wrong. But the added weight , lack of endurance ( Thinking this might be true because of the extra body weight ) and so forth over these past few months , tells me something is up. Whatever is happening , I hope he figures it out and we get to see at least one more season with some strong rides. I really , really hope we do not see him go out like this.

|

Post a reply to: James ..." I'm over it ".......#2

The Latest