James...

Big Lenny
Edited Date/Time 8/1/2014 3:27pm
How does he get his groove back?...Those KTM's are blasting everybody off the gate...Dry
|
7/5/2014 1:16pm
i couldnt imagine what he has had to go through the past couple of weeks...it not an excuse and I get that but.....damn! I couldn't imagine~
IWreckALot
7/5/2014 1:30pm
It's rough to see the downhill slide of the last 3 weeks. That was a nasty wreck in moto 1 then they didn't even show him in the second moto. Hopefully he can rebound next week and come out and have some podium results. I don't like seeing a guy have as rough of a go as he's had.
rcm406
7/5/2014 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/5/2014 1:52pm
It's real disappointing! Just when I thought James was going to take control of the series after his 1-1 ride at high point, the wheels come off the rails after James failed the drug test. Unfortunately I think James will not be competitive for the remainder of the season.

The Shop

zook11
7/5/2014 1:52pm
He's riding good, just crashing every moto. I say he gets his groove back at Millville he owns that track.
kawasa84
7/5/2014 2:07pm
First turn crash in 3 of the last 4 starts.
Crash early on in moto one with Grant in the only race of last 4 he didn't crash in 1st turn.
Things really SUCK for him right now, and his fans too.
7/5/2014 2:10pm
What sucks is this is about the time he might mail it in. The guy needs to nut up and own this thing.
Zracer
7/5/2014 2:13pm
What sucks is this is about the time he might mail it in. The guy needs to nut up and own this thing.
Why race and put in effort for points when you can just roll back to the truck. Like hitting the reset button on the ole PS3.
rcm406
7/5/2014 2:18pm
I really didn't think this failed drug test crap would've affected James to this extent, but he just seems mentally drained since the results came out.
RM127
7/5/2014 2:29pm
He will have to win the next 6 straight races to even have a chance at the championship!
7/5/2014 2:36pm
Big Lenny wrote:
How does he get his groove back?...Those KTM's are blasting everybody off the gate...Dry
Reality is probably setting in about how serious his drug test issues are. He is probably looking at a one year suspension, and he said he might only race for a year more before retiring. From the time he was 5 years...his whole identity was being a motocross racer. Now...it might all be over. That is pretty heavy stuff...and like others have said...James has never been good at dealing with distractions and adversity.
7/5/2014 2:45pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Reality is probably setting in about how serious his drug test issues are. He is probably looking at a one year suspension, and he said he...
Reality is probably setting in about how serious his drug test issues are. He is probably looking at a one year suspension, and he said he might only race for a year more before retiring. From the time he was 5 years...his whole identity was being a motocross racer. Now...it might all be over. That is pretty heavy stuff...and like others have said...James has never been good at dealing with distractions and adversity.
Bingo you hit the nail on the head. He failed the drug test and didn't have the paper work done therefore he should and will get suspended and these are James last days. Not the way he would want to go out but it's his own fault
kongols
7/5/2014 2:48pm Edited Date/Time 7/5/2014 2:50pm
Bingo you hit the nail on the head. He failed the drug test and didn't have the paper work done therefore he should and will get...
Bingo you hit the nail on the head. He failed the drug test and didn't have the paper work done therefore he should and will get suspended and these are James last days. Not the way he would want to go out but it's his own fault
The fuck is up with you two. You know shit and already handing out penalties in every fucking thread. Shut a fuck up until it`s official. As it is right know you know shit. Your wishful thinking is fucking annoying.
Outsider
7/5/2014 2:51pm
You know why we never see James' girlfriend?

Because it's Kongols..... Woohoo
kongols
7/5/2014 2:52pm
Outsider wrote:
You know why we never see James' girlfriend?

Because it's Kongols..... Woohoo
I`m awesome.
FIREfish148
7/5/2014 2:53pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Reality is probably setting in about how serious his drug test issues are. He is probably looking at a one year suspension, and he said he...
Bingo you hit the nail on the head. He failed the drug test and didn't have the paper work done therefore he should and will get...
Bubbas not gonna just go out like that. No way. Can't see it happening.
tek14
7/5/2014 2:54pm
Its sad if James goes out like that.. Great rider but too much things in his head now.. He could take that year out and still come back if he wants, he is still young guy.
FullThrottle
7/5/2014 3:10pm
kongols wrote:
The fuck is up with you two. You know shit and already handing out penalties in every fucking thread. Shut a fuck up until it`s official...
The fuck is up with you two. You know shit and already handing out penalties in every fucking thread. Shut a fuck up until it`s official. As it is right know you know shit. Your wishful thinking is fucking annoying.
Do you have a day job? Or do you just professionally troll the forum jumping at any chance to bitch at anyone not nominating JS7 for time magazines man of the year?
Ing
7/5/2014 3:51pm
Back it down noobies, we've got enough interweb tough guys on here already.
kawasa84
7/5/2014 3:54pm
Ing wrote:
Back it down noobies, we've got enough interweb tough guys on here already.
Please get rid of this TROLL.
Its obvious he's or she is only here to stir shit and troll.
I've been here for awhile, ain't no noob.
plowboy
7/5/2014 4:00pm
So let me get this straight...3 of the last 4 motos James just augered in on the first turn? Mo reason at all...just threw the bike away and took a dirt nap? Or did some crazy shit happen during what is probably the most intense dangerous few seconds in all of motorsports?
hillbilly
7/5/2014 4:06pm
If "crash & burn" mag still existed they could do a entire section on the stewart bros.
plowboy
7/5/2014 4:16pm
It seems like his attention has a deficit.
This debate has been played out in lots of other threads. If yer brain is whack and you take a "drug" to normalize it...is that so different than "prescription" lenses for those with defective eyesight? I don't know what's up with Stewart...if you guys got more than snide speculation...let's hear it (or read it as the case may be).

Post a reply to: James...

The Latest