Jake Weimer maybe one of the fastest ever!

zehn
8/22/2014 8:31am
Nice clickbait homie
peelout
8/22/2014 8:37am Edited Date/Time 8/22/2014 8:38am
all i will say is that RV was on a different planet last year, he was so much faster than everyone else it seemed unfair.

to the OP, wtf is your beef with Weimer about? lame
h&m_cycle
8/22/2014 8:42am
Am I missing something?
Yeah, Jake made a slip, went off the track, then was wheeling catching gears off the track, no penalty?

The Shop

albythizzle
8/22/2014 8:46am
Am I missing something?
h&m_cycle wrote:
Yeah, Jake made a slip, went off the track, then was wheeling catching gears off the track, no penalty?
Yeah I got that, I am not sure the context of this post. Is it a joke?
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
8/22/2014 8:51am
It's kind of like in golf where people would call in after they studied every play on tv to see if they could catch someone breaking the rules.

The PGA no longer accepts calls like that because they don't want people trolling the players all the time.
IWreckALot
8/22/2014 9:14am
Am I missing something?
h&m_cycle wrote:
I think you should find Weimer and kick him in the nuts. . .

What would you like done about it now. . . a year later. And why did you pick this particular instance to point out when there have been more examples this season of track cutting that have already been analyzed to the dumbgeon.
h&m_cycle
8/22/2014 9:36am Edited Date/Time 8/22/2014 9:41am
disbanded wrote:
It's kind of like in golf where people would call in after they studied every play on tv to see if they could catch someone breaking...
It's kind of like in golf where people would call in after they studied every play on tv to see if they could catch someone breaking the rules.

The PGA no longer accepts calls like that because they don't want people trolling the players all the time.
funny that you would post about the PGA, that was my point, no factory fan boy here, I should of put a different heading on it.

as for the PGA, I WAS @ A tourney @ Disney a few years back, guy had the lead, start of back 9 FINAL DAY.
he had a prego wife, he got DQ'ed, his playing partner noticed that his grip WAS ILLEGAL. he left the course no money.

the reasoning for the turning him in is..... YOU GOT TO PROTECT THE FUCKING FIELD! no favorites, it's a struggle out there
I'm not singling out any rider, protect the field, get your ass back on the track. nearest SAFEST point

the end. nothing against Jake, hope he laps Davi next year.
peelout
8/22/2014 9:39am
disbanded wrote:
It's kind of like in golf where people would call in after they studied every play on tv to see if they could catch someone breaking...

h&m_cycle wrote:
funny that you would post about the PGA, that was my point, no factory fan boy here, I should of put a different heading on it...
funny that you would post about the PGA, that was my point, no factory fan boy here, I should of put a different heading on it.

as for the PGA, I WAS @ A tourney @ Disney a few years back, guy had the lead, start of back 9 FINAL DAY.
he had a prego wife, he got DQ'ed, his playing partner noticed that his grip WAS ILLEGAL. he left the course no money.

the reasoning for the turning him in is..... YOU GOT TO PROTECT THE FUCKING FIELD! no favorites, it's a struggle out there
I'm not singling out any rider, protect the field, get your ass back on the track. nearest SAFEST point

the end. nothing against Jake, hope he laps Davi next year.
so you dug up old footage of Weimer?

no logic at all. it's a dead horse, nobody was penalized last year and nobody was penalized this year.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
8/22/2014 10:16am
We talkin bout last year....we out here talkin bout LAST YEAR....GTFO
ehr400
8/22/2014 10:17am
Did Wiemer bang your mom bro?
albythizzle
8/22/2014 12:44pm
So you think he should be penalized a year ago? He rarely finishes inside the top ten, he got 8th big deal. He has been on a down hill slide for awhile. I have always wondered why he has a ride.

Post a reply to: Jake Weimer maybe one of the fastest ever!

The Latest