Jake Moss in Jail

Old Mate
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 1:18pm
Breaking News: Jake Moss sentenced to jail?
Posted: 23 Mar 2011 | Posted By: Alex Gobert | Section: Breaking News | Comments: 0 | ShareThis
Jake Moss sentenced to jail? No, not really! But the factory Serco Yamaha rider is participating in a fundraiser that will see him locked up on 8 April and he has to raise bail money in order to be ‘released’. Check out his quick note below and find the attached forms for further information at the bottom of the page.

Dear Friends,

I am helping the City of Sydney Police and Community Club (PCYC) raise money for police programs and club equipment.

I am participating in the Time 4 Kids event which is being held on Friday the 8th of April at Wynyard Park, Wynyard. I have to raise bail and will not be released until my bail is collected.

If you would like to make a donation, I have attached a PDF with a pledge section at the bottom. Please fill it out and I will call you about collection (donations over $2 are tax deductable).

If you want more information about PCYC please check out their web site at www.pcycnsw.or.au or City of Sydney PCYC at www.pcycnsw.org/cityofsydney.

Thanks,
Jake Moss

Time 4 Kids Flyer

Bail form with pledges
|
raddad
3/22/2011 4:15pm
Old Mate wrote:
Breaking News: Jake Moss sentenced to jail? Posted: 23 Mar 2011 | Posted By: Alex Gobert | Section: Breaking News | Comments: 0 | ShareThis Jake...
Posted: 23 Mar 2011 | Posted By: Alex Gobert | Section: Breaking News | Comments: 0 | ShareThis
Jake Moss sentenced to jail? No, not really! But the factory Serco Yamaha rider is participating in a fundraiser that will see him locked up on 8 April and he has to raise bail money in order to be ‘released’. Check out his quick note below and find the attached forms for further information at the bottom of the page.

Dear Friends,

I am helping the City of Sydney Police and Community Club (PCYC) raise money for police programs and club equipment.

I am participating in the Time 4 Kids event which is being held on Friday the 8th of April at Wynyard Park, Wynyard. I have to raise bail and will not be released until my bail is collected.

If you would like to make a donation, I have attached a PDF with a pledge section at the bottom. Please fill it out and I will call you about collection (donations over $2 are tax deductable).

If you want more information about PCYC please check out their web site at www.pcycnsw.or.au or City of Sydney PCYC at www.pcycnsw.org/cityofsydney.

Thanks,
Jake Moss

Time 4 Kids Flyer

Bail form with pledges
Ha! Cool, i did that several times in the past as a business owner and they actually throw you in jail until you raise the money to get out.. never want to be there for real thats for sure! Good job JakeSmile
Fantasy
4478th
3/22/2011 4:22pm
HA!
jndmx
3/22/2011 5:41pm
Bet that is the only time you'll be happy to post a thread like this one......lol.

Good for Jake helping out some folks that need it.
jimmie
3/22/2011 6:02pm
GOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a good way!TongueTongueLaughingLaughingWink

The Shop

3/22/2011 6:27pm
"Jake Moss in Jail"

Where's the story? We all come from good convict stock down here. Spending a night in jail is a right of passage for any true-blue, fair dinkum Aussie bloke. Hey, maybe J-Law is actually Australian but doesn't know it. Send him down here for a season and we'll soon straighten him out. And while he's down under maybe he can raise funds for charity like Jake is doing. And maybe Jake could knock some sense into his head while they're in the cell together. People would pay to see that.

Seriously though, good on ya Jake.
BobbyM
3/22/2011 8:11pm
Old Mate wrote:
Breaking News: Jake Moss sentenced to jail? Posted: 23 Mar 2011 | Posted By: Alex Gobert | Section: Breaking News | Comments: 0 | ShareThis Jake...

Dear Friends,

Thanks,
Jake Moss

Time 4 Kids Flyer

Bail form with pledges
are you related to this bloke....er aussie?
Old Mate
3/22/2011 10:36pm
Yes Bobby M, Matt and Jake Moss are my sons, so your wondering why i post it here, well Jake has a lot of top mates in the USA, so maybe they are interested, maybe even donate. Guys like Chad,Broc,Borky,Scott Dimick,etc.
MCfan4life
3/23/2011 3:29am
Geeeezuz Greg you near gave me a heart attack!!! I read the title of the thread and literally said out loud: What The F*ck, what's he done???

Glad to see it is for a good cause and hopefully he can raise some much needed coin for a great organisation. I think just about every Aussie has used a PCYC at some stage of their life.

Wishing both the boys a HEALTHY 2011. I'm sure they are gonna have some epic duals in the 250 class this year Woohoo

I really hope they get the chance to prove themselves on the international stage again soon and show the world what they can do when they are fit, healthy and injury free. We know the USA has not seen the best of the Moss brothers Wink
Motodude
3/23/2011 4:32am
novel...for a moment there I thought Hansen might be involved.
Old Mate
4/7/2011 1:22pm
Both Matt and Jake are behind bars right now.

Post a reply to: Jake Moss in Jail

The Latest