JT$ on JS7

davistld01
Edited Date/Time 3/9/2016 12:48pm
Might be old news or a repost...but JT's taken on the James Stewart issue. Good read...

http://racerxonline.com/2016/03/08/breakdown-finding-james-stewart
|
bents
Fantasy
909th
3/8/2016 6:27pm
Spot on as always. JT$ does a great job and his insights come straight from his decades of being in the sport at the highest level.
Sandberm
3/8/2016 6:38pm
Hes suffering from depression.

The lack of self motivation, people saying hes just not himself. I think he needs to take a step back and think about this.
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
3/8/2016 7:06pm
Poor guy.........

The Shop

RPM68
3/8/2016 7:12pm
That shit makes me wanna hit the gym, good write up Jason.
3/8/2016 7:16pm
Funny. Neither JT$ or Bauer mentioned JS7 getting KO'd by Dungey. It's like it never happened. Had James KO'd Dungey, Roger would still be throwing punches.
Jordan421
Fantasy
2602nd
3/8/2016 7:42pm
Funny. Neither JT$ or Bauer mentioned JS7 getting KO'd by Dungey. It's like it never happened. Had James KO'd Dungey, Roger would still be throwing punches.
Does ever article have to be full of negativity?...
3/8/2016 8:10pm
So can we finally put to bed the myth that James' weight is a strategic decision intended to increase his endurance and/or durability?
ACBraap
Fantasy
564th
3/8/2016 8:22pm
That might be JTs best work to date.
3/8/2016 8:36pm
If perhaps he had come into the season revitalized, like most thought he would, it is possible the concussion would never have happened. Let me ask you this: How many times have you seen James get a start like he did and not make a push for the lead right away? Not very many that I remember.
jeffro503
3/8/2016 8:41pm
Wow that was a great write up! Good job JT and hope to see a healthy and motivated James back soon.
machine
3/8/2016 8:48pm
Sorry JS fans his time is done. One thing no one can change is this is a young mans sport, plain and simple. Time to stop living in the past. RC did it the right way, like Peyton Manning. Some know when its thier time....
jeffro503
3/8/2016 8:50pm
machine wrote:
Sorry JS fans his time is done. One thing no one can change is this is a young mans sport, plain and simple. Time to stop...
Sorry JS fans his time is done. One thing no one can change is this is a young mans sport, plain and simple. Time to stop living in the past. RC did it the right way, like Peyton Manning. Some know when its thier time....
Aren't you just a ray of sunshine. Sheeesh. Dizzy
zehn
3/8/2016 8:58pm
machine wrote:
Sorry JS fans his time is done. One thing no one can change is this is a young mans sport, plain and simple. Time to stop...
Can always count on you to shit on JS7 AND Mookie. You're like clockwork. Shitty clockwork.
Big Lenny
3/8/2016 9:10pm
machine wrote:
zehn wrote:
Can always count on you to shit on JS7 AND Mookie. You're like clockwork. Shitty clockwork.
Yep...
machine
3/8/2016 9:21pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2016 9:24pm
machine wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Sorry dude..please tell me how im wrong...id love to hear it.

machine
3/8/2016 9:23pm
machine wrote:
zehn wrote:
And you to defend anything to do with them like your life depended on it....not shitting on anyone its just the truth..sorry you cant handle it.
MotoMo165
3/8/2016 10:07pm
machine wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
machine wrote:

He did not say you were fuck boy, just basically implied you are annoying which we can all agree on I think
zehn
3/8/2016 10:26pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2016 10:27pm
machine wrote:
And you to defend anything to do with them like your life depended on it....not shitting on anyone its just the truth..sorry you cant handle it.
Yeah, I don't do that.

I also don't imply that older racers should retire because they aren't as fast as they once were. What's your take on Reed, Short, Grant? None of them are as fast as they once were either.
jeffro503
3/8/2016 10:32pm
machine wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
machine wrote:

Well...i know James hasn't been on par since he came back. Reasons totally unknown. But i will say that in his heat race last weekend or the week before...he showed me he can still haul ass on a bike. And just like what JT$ said....James still has the potential to do very well , but he has to want it.

I choose to root for the guy , mainly because i know he doesn't have much time left in this sport. And i enjoy watching that guy ride.

If you don't want to root for the guy that's your choice. But why come into a thread like this just to slam him? Wouldn't it of been a lot easier to just not say anything?
KMC440
3/8/2016 10:38pm
James is married now and has a little one on the way, which everyone is happy for the newest Stewart's arrival. These life changing events are to be considered as well. Take Adam Scott the golfer who is playing arguably his best golf in his career now. He himself said it's been a real struggle finding the right balance to get his game where it is today. James Stewart, the racer, has a lot on his plate and it may take a while for him to find the balance in life to be on top again, and if he finds that place to be more involved with the family side and not the moto side, so be it. He's done enough to be one of the greatest of all time.

Be happy James in whatever you do. Wink
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
3/8/2016 10:46pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2016 10:47pm
jeffro503 wrote:
machine wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
Well...i know James hasn't been on par since he came back. Reasons totally unknown. But i will say that in his heat race last weekend or...
Well...i know James hasn't been on par since he came back. Reasons totally unknown. But i will say that in his heat race last weekend or the week before...he showed me he can still haul ass on a bike. And just like what JT$ said....James still has the potential to do very well , but he has to want it.

I choose to root for the guy , mainly because i know he doesn't have much time left in this sport. And i enjoy watching that guy ride.

If you don't want to root for the guy that's your choice. But why come into a thread like this just to slam him? Wouldn't it of been a lot easier to just not say anything?
All I know is...
If I had to pick one rider out of the current line up of 450 racers,that I thought could put down a hot lap and qualify for a night show at the age of 50 years old...
My pick would be JS7. lol Smile
machine
3/9/2016 12:48am
jeffro503 wrote:
machine wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
Well...i know James hasn't been on par since he came back. Reasons totally unknown. But i will say that in his heat race last weekend or...

You guys are taking what I said way off base. I wasn't slamming anyone , would you agree that its kinda sad to see someone who performed that well in the past to get to the point he is now? Why not go out gracefully like some do?. Oh well nevermind, im wasting my time, the rabid JS fans will ALWAYS be EXTRA sensitive to the day he does retire. I know you said you arent a fan Jeffro, but you sure just acted like one of em.
machine
3/9/2016 12:50am
machine wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

FastEddy wrote:
All I know is... If I had to pick one rider out of the current line up of 450 racers,that I thought could put down a...
All I know is...
If I had to pick one rider out of the current line up of 450 racers,that I thought could put down a hot lap and qualify for a night show at the age of 50 years old...
My pick would be JS7. lol Smile
I won't argue that...haha...well with the exception of CP at 55 Wink
machine
3/9/2016 12:56am
machine wrote:
zehn wrote:
Yeah, I don't do that. I also don't imply that older racers should retire because they aren't as fast as they once were. What's your take...
Yeah, I don't do that.

I also don't imply that older racers should retire because they aren't as fast as they once were. What's your take on Reed, Short, Grant? None of them are as fast as they once were either.
Short is retiring if I'm not mistaken. Reed is to very shortly im sure and neither are riding around crashing their brains out due to head trauma. I just think its sad to see that happen....just my opinion though. I like the idea of guys going out on top of their game, dont take it any other way, no secret agenda or vendetta dude.
FARANG
3/9/2016 1:35am
A couple of good articles.

He's looking more and more like the Moto version of Roy Jones. One of the best/flashiest ever in his prime, but ultimately exposed and made to look a shadow of his former self towards the end. Roy was exposed as having a glass jaw when Tarver knocked him out. Stewart was exposed by RC as a crasher if you match his speed for long enough.

Stewart needs to decide whether to fully commit to racing and get fully fit, or retire. The fanboys might not like it, but he's tarnishing his legacy at this point, much as Roy did.

Best of luck to him whatever he decides.
Gokusan
3/9/2016 2:15am
Whether he retires or continues to chase his older self JS will always be the most talented rider on the planet in my book. I just want him to get one solid race under his belt before it ends, it would suck to see him retire after a crash like RV.

Post a reply to: JT$ on JS7

The Latest