JT excellent preshow commentation

jonesaustin
Edited Date/Time 5/23/2016 9:45am
JT was a solid choice for this, speaks with authenticity and has pro insights. Glad he's hosting these preshows, they both did good!
|
kkawboy14
5/21/2016 1:04pm
Very solid. He doesn't try to be cool or smart he's just a moto guy talkin Moto.......I liked it!
Jrewing
5/21/2016 1:05pm
What's she look like. Just tuned in know for the race
slipdog
5/21/2016 1:08pm
Jrewing wrote:
Very manly... Not my type.
Jrewing
5/21/2016 1:11pm
Jrewing wrote:
slipdog wrote:
But that's my type... Manly and long hair... All good if I go to prison

The Shop

kkawboy14
5/21/2016 1:13pm
Jrewing wrote:
slipdog wrote:
Jrewing wrote:
But that's my type... Manly and long hair... All good if I go to prison
Ha, that's good stuff right there!
Xeno
5/21/2016 1:33pm
You guys are brutal!
JT$ is good at talkin' moto- glad to see him doing the pre-show.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4018th
5/21/2016 3:06pm
I agree. I thought JT did great & would enjoy watching the pre-race show every week.

Good job JT!!!
lukaitis9
5/21/2016 4:24pm
I agree. Great job JT. I enjoy his articles on RacerX as well. Always with tons of insight.
5/22/2016 12:58am
Matthes tweeted tonight that he will be on next week's NBC pre show for Glen Helen. I guess he's serious. We know he'll never get the call for the Supercross Race Day Live pre show but i guess he's in for the MX Sports ran MX pre show....
burnside
5/22/2016 1:51am
Did great, but those neon orange gloves were a confusing fashion move. haha
ocscottie
5/22/2016 2:18am
My only complaint was that the show was not long enough. JT$ is pure class, would be nice if it covered both practice sessions.
Matt Wozney
5/22/2016 4:09am
Matthes tweeted tonight that he will be on next week's NBC pre show for Glen Helen. I guess he's serious. We know he'll never get the...
Matthes tweeted tonight that he will be on next week's NBC pre show for Glen Helen. I guess he's serious. We know he'll never get the call for the Supercross Race Day Live pre show but i guess he's in for the MX Sports ran MX pre show....
Fly / WPS is a major sponsor of the outdoor series so JT will always have a spot on the show bench racing and plugging Fly. I only see pre shows lined up for Hangtown and Glen Helen on their TV schedule as of now but they can always add more if interest is still there. But last year (I directed the 12 pre shows last year), JT wasn't always available at every round due to his work with Fly bouncing around the world. So we'll see. Solid show at Hangtown otherwise. JT does an awesome job.
Matt Wozney
5/22/2016 4:13am
ocscottie wrote:
My only complaint was that the show was not long enough. JT$ is pure class, would be nice if it covered both practice sessions.
I always like to see the LCQs but it'll take a completely different crew to cover it. (TV is on their break during that time.)
Zracer
5/22/2016 5:35am
JT killed it. Very entertaining.
Jt$
5/22/2016 5:40am
Thanks guys, I really enjoy that stuff. I can't go next weekend so I helped get Matthes in there in the co-host spot. Should be fun to watch! He will be awesome I'm sure.
moto0852
5/22/2016 5:58am
is there a link to view it online? I missed it.
ChrisB10
5/22/2016 6:36am
That girl was terrible. She got better towards the end but I was in shock of how bad she was. I was seriously wondering if she's ever done tv work. It's a new sport for her but even considering that she was just awful. Jt$ on the other hand was butter smooth. Guy looked like he'd been in front of the camera for 10+ years. I know he's super busy w Fly but I hope he gets to be a color commentator for SX/MX at some point.
5/22/2016 6:39am
Jt$ wrote:
Thanks guys, I really enjoy that stuff. I can't go next weekend so I helped get Matthes in there in the co-host spot. Should be fun...
Thanks guys, I really enjoy that stuff. I can't go next weekend so I helped get Matthes in there in the co-host spot. Should be fun to watch! He will be awesome I'm sure.
...did you ever race...you seem to know a little about it...TongueLaughingSilly
OW38B
Fantasy
203rd
5/22/2016 7:18am
Jt$ wrote:
Thanks guys, I really enjoy that stuff. I can't go next weekend so I helped get Matthes in there in the co-host spot. Should be fun...
Holy Smokes! Do we think the National Motocross Pre show audience is ready to handle Steve and his style on "all things moto"?

Should be great if the let "Matthes be Matthes"!

And yes, JT$ was "solid" on the pre show broadcast.
brlatm
5/22/2016 7:37am
Awesome job JT$, now as long as Matthes doesn't bring up Summercross, Tim Ferry or Van Halen it might be tolerable to listen to. Oh and dropping nicknames that not everyone knows that's not in the pits on a weekly basis.
kkawboy14
5/22/2016 9:59am
Jt$ wrote:
That's cool!

And people say vital is all bad? This is a pretty complimentary thread! When it's deserving it's given here!
5/23/2016 12:13am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2016 12:14am
Fly / WPS is a major sponsor of the outdoor series so JT will always have a spot on the show bench racing and plugging Fly...
Fly / WPS is a major sponsor of the outdoor series so JT will always have a spot on the show bench racing and plugging Fly. I only see pre shows lined up for Hangtown and Glen Helen on their TV schedule as of now but they can always add more if interest is still there. But last year (I directed the 12 pre shows last year), JT wasn't always available at every round due to his work with Fly bouncing around the world. So we'll see. Solid show at Hangtown otherwise. JT does an awesome job.
Hey Matt , I think Matthes is taking JTs place (only) for GH . Should be interesting. Thanks for your work in the past getting content to us fans unable to make it to a national.
Matt Wozney
5/23/2016 4:40am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2016 4:42am
Fly / WPS is a major sponsor of the outdoor series so JT will always have a spot on the show bench racing and plugging Fly...
Hey Matt , I think Matthes is taking JTs place (only) for GH . Should be interesting. Thanks for your work in the past getting content...
Hey Matt , I think Matthes is taking JTs place (only) for GH . Should be interesting. Thanks for your work in the past getting content to us fans unable to make it to a national.
Glad to see Matthes in the mix. I would have liked to have him on our show last year but I got a lot of abrupt no's above me. Can't stop the Pulp revolution these days it seems.
Skuzzy29
5/23/2016 8:00am
Jt$ wrote:
Admit it JT...you're just hoping Matthes implodes on live TV so you have material to hold over him forever!!! ...lmao
TeamRags
5/23/2016 8:41am
Jt$ wrote:
Curious to see if Matthes shows up in a Pulp shirt or not? Nice work Don!
Jt$
5/23/2016 9:45am
Jt$ wrote:
Skuzzy29 wrote:
Admit it JT...you're just hoping Matthes implodes on live TV so you have material to hold over him forever!!! ...lmao
Maybe a tiny bit but since I helped coordinate his appearance, I hope he does a great job. He knows this moto stuff pretty well.. and the stuff he doesn't know well he thinks he does anyway! Haha, I look forward to watching.

Post a reply to: JT excellent preshow commentation

The Latest