JS7 on outdoors and a movie?

kawi23
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 9:17am
|
suzrider982
3/24/2010 7:38pm
Despite last year’s luck would you give the X Games another try in 2010?
I actually wouldn’t mind. It was fun and I had a great time; the people there treated me awesome. I’d definitely do it again but I’m going to race most of the outdoors this year, so it depends on how many I race and if my team would let me do it.

During the time that you’re racing outdoor motocross this summer is there a chance you’ll be filming a second season of Bubba’s World?
My whole goal right now is preparation for the outdoor series and trying to win that title, but yeah I hope so, as long as the first season goes over well. I think the second one would be different; it’d be more geared towards racing, obviously, because I’ll be racing when we start to film it. It’d be my chaotic life and racing at the same time. It would mean a lot of stuff going on but this season will only really be half of what goes on in my life and I think it’d be great for fans to see the other half.

So is he doing all of them or a few?
suzrider982
3/24/2010 7:41pm
Despite last year’s luck would you give the X Games another try in 2010?
I actually wouldn’t mind. It was fun and I had a great time; the people there treated me awesome. I’d definitely do it again but I’m going to race most of the outdoors this year, so it depends on how many I race and if my team would let me do it.

During the time that you’re racing outdoor motocross this summer is there a chance you’ll be filming a second season of Bubba’s World?
My whole goal right now is preparation for the outdoor series and trying to win that title, but yeah I hope so, as long as the first season goes over well. I think the second one would be different; it’d be more geared towards racing, obviously, because I’ll be racing when we start to film it. It’d be my chaotic life and racing at the same time. It would mean a lot of stuff going on but this season will only really be half of what goes on in my life and I think it’d be great for fans to see the other half.

So is he doing all of them or a few?
Racer111
3/24/2010 7:44pm
He says his goal is preperation for the Outdoors and trying to win that title, so I would say he is in it for the long haul.

The Shop

swizcore
3/24/2010 7:55pm
The whole industry is cryptic nowadays.

Post a reply to: JS7 on outdoors and a movie?

The Latest