Another JS7 thread that no one can comprehend!

5/29/2017 5:31pm
I am lightned up Patsy! So, there are specific rules to having a question for a title and editorial for a post? Example: Who shot JFK...
I am lightned up Patsy! So, there are specific rules to having a question for a title and editorial for a post? Example: Who shot JFK? Then the editorial would follow..... Look if you don't like my thread or whatever then go bitch somewhere else cause I came here to just talk about something I wanted to discus. I wasn't rude or disrespectful, because its easy to be tough behind a keyboard and talk disrespect. But hey, I am in Austin all the time if you would like to meet like real men and talk about it.
kkawboy14 wrote:
:) I like it! I actually just read the rest of your post. You really want to meet and fight about a thread that I didn't...
Smile I like it!

I actually just read the rest of your post. You really want to meet and fight about a thread that I didn't say anything bad about you in? You may want to go back to not posting, for sure I will quit posting in your threads from now on.
I will find you on here next time I go to 6th street, and who knows we might not hate each other
No, not to fight. But, where I come from when someone calls you by a name which is not yours that is a sign of disrespect! Who knows we might be friends if we talked. But, no matter the outcome maybe I would earn the respect I feel like you weren't showing.
MX Guy
Fantasy
773rd
5/29/2017 5:32pm Edited Date/Time 5/29/2017 5:32pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
7x7x7=259
OK, if that's what you came up with. But, yeah 259 works, but it would still be weird to see someone else with the '7' if...
OK, if that's what you came up with. But, yeah 259 works, but it would still be weird to see someone else with the '7' if James is still racing, especially if the guy with the '7' isn't wearing "7" gear.
kkawboy14 wrote:
The number 7 in the Bible represents perfection, repeated 3 times is the ultimate perfection. 777.... The number 6 in the Bible represents falling short of...
The number 7 in the Bible represents perfection, repeated 3 times is the ultimate perfection. 777....

The number 6 in the Bible represents falling short of perfection, repeated 3 times is the ultimate falling short of perfection, thus the 666......

Just figured I would help y'all learn something today, not that it's really relevant but it's more fun than beating thru another JS7 thread Smile
so what you're saying is the Bible represents Evgeny Bobryshev as Jesus?
kkawboy14
5/29/2017 5:37pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
:) I like it! I actually just read the rest of your post. You really want to meet and fight about a thread that I didn't...
Smile I like it!

I actually just read the rest of your post. You really want to meet and fight about a thread that I didn't say anything bad about you in? You may want to go back to not posting, for sure I will quit posting in your threads from now on.
I will find you on here next time I go to 6th street, and who knows we might not hate each other
No, not to fight. But, where I come from when someone calls you by a name which is not yours that is a sign of disrespect...
No, not to fight. But, where I come from when someone calls you by a name which is not yours that is a sign of disrespect! Who knows we might be friends if we talked. But, no matter the outcome maybe I would earn the respect I feel like you weren't showing.
We would get along fine at the track riding for sure!
5/29/2017 5:39pm
Look I came on here just to talk about the idea that if JS7 is ever going to come back I think he has to at least come back this series to score the points to keep his number. It seemed like everyone was pissy, rude, disrespectful, and even the admin guy wasn't very cool about it. I didn't feel like any of that was called for and when you called me Francis that was something I was going to say my peace about. Sure, its a harmless comment in fun, but I wouldn't say that to someone.

The Shop

klaüs
5/29/2017 5:40pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Smile I like it!

No, not to fight. But, where I come from when someone calls you by a name which is not yours that is a sign of disrespect...
lol
kkawboy14
5/29/2017 5:41pm
OK, if that's what you came up with. But, yeah 259 works, but it would still be weird to see someone else with the '7' if...
OK, if that's what you came up with. But, yeah 259 works, but it would still be weird to see someone else with the '7' if James is still racing, especially if the guy with the '7' isn't wearing "7" gear.
kkawboy14 wrote:
The number 7 in the Bible represents perfection, repeated 3 times is the ultimate perfection. 777.... The number 6 in the Bible represents falling short of...
The number 7 in the Bible represents perfection, repeated 3 times is the ultimate perfection. 777....

The number 6 in the Bible represents falling short of perfection, repeated 3 times is the ultimate falling short of perfection, thus the 666......

Just figured I would help y'all learn something today, not that it's really relevant but it's more fun than beating thru another JS7 thread Smile
MX Guy wrote:
so what you're saying is the Bible represents Evgeny Bobryshev as Jesus?
No I was saying JS7 is Perfect and Bobby is better than the perfect rider (I couldn't believe nobody picked that up) Smile
5/29/2017 5:45pm
I love moto and just wanted to talk about a thought I had. I honestly had seen any comments before about that specifically and everyone went apesh*t about it. I was like, what did I do.... Anyway, I am too old to fight anymore (unless no other way) but I'm not too old to stand up when I've had it. No hard feelings. 6th street is fun and I should be down this August so who knows.
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
5/29/2017 5:51pm Edited Date/Time 5/29/2017 5:52pm
Hey Dougie,
I'm sure you're a good dude and if the JS7 threads hadn't been such an eye sore on the forum boards, your post would've been taken a whole lot different. This site has a certain mystic to it when it comes to the quality of posting, so don't take it personal... We all love talking dirt bikes and most of us are good people, although there are some that seem to get a little too personal sometimes. But in all seriousness, if you can avoid posting threads about JS7 or Mookie, you'll fit right in around here ! Wink
5/29/2017 5:59pm
I'm done! Happy memorial day to everyone. Thank you to all who have served.
Done?
5/29/2017 6:05pm
I'm done! Happy memorial day to everyone. Thank you to all who have served.
1911 wrote:
Done?
Neverrrrr!!!!
5/29/2017 6:07pm
langhammx wrote:
Hey Dougie, I'm sure you're a good dude and if the JS7 threads hadn't been such an eye sore on the forum boards, your post would've...
Hey Dougie,
I'm sure you're a good dude and if the JS7 threads hadn't been such an eye sore on the forum boards, your post would've been taken a whole lot different. This site has a certain mystic to it when it comes to the quality of posting, so don't take it personal... We all love talking dirt bikes and most of us are good people, although there are some that seem to get a little too personal sometimes. But in all seriousness, if you can avoid posting threads about JS7 or Mookie, you'll fit right in around here ! Wink
Appreciate that! Will search minefield before entering next time. Not to anger anyone, but I'm off to the pulpmxshow! Happy Memorial day. Now I'm done. For a while.
LoudLove
5/29/2017 6:07pm
6th Street? People still go to that dumpster fire? Yeah, sure, the overly tattooed vape crowd, maybe. Downtown Austin lost its allure many moons ago...
JSmith
5/29/2017 6:09pm
It is over. Accept it as the truth.
5/29/2017 6:11pm Edited Date/Time 5/29/2017 6:15pm
LoudLove wrote:
6th Street? People still go to that dumpster fire? Yeah, sure, the overly tattooed vape crowd, maybe. Downtown Austin lost its allure many moons ago...
Yeah, I go for the music! I didn't know 6th street would start sh*t too or I would have said the track in Bastrop outside of Austin, but I think that closed.
dirtnapper
5/29/2017 7:33pm
GuyB wrote:
Your topic title makes no sense. He's retired when he says he's retired. Whether he continues to be number seven depends on scoring 25 points between...
Your topic title makes no sense. He's retired when he says he's retired. Whether he continues to be number seven depends on scoring 25 points between now and the end of the season.
Didn't mean any disrespect and didn't think this was a private club. See now you are an administrator. So, I'm little surprised that someone in a...
Didn't mean any disrespect and didn't think this was a private club. See now you are an administrator. So, I'm little surprised that someone in a judgement position didn't understand what my topic sentence meant. If you read the post it explains the topic I believe.
An administrator?? Laughing

Dude - GuyBro owns this place. Vital is literally his business!

You have much to learn, young Jedi
F.B
5/29/2017 8:26pm
dirtnapper wrote:

GuyB works for Vital, he's not the owner.
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
5/29/2017 11:13pm
GuyB wrote:
Your topic title makes no sense. He's retired when he says he's retired. Whether he continues to be number seven depends on scoring 25 points between...
Your topic title makes no sense. He's retired when he says he's retired. Whether he continues to be number seven depends on scoring 25 points between now and the end of the season.
Didn't mean any disrespect and didn't think this was a private club. See now you are an administrator. So, I'm little surprised that someone in a...
Didn't mean any disrespect and didn't think this was a private club. See now you are an administrator. So, I'm little surprised that someone in a judgement position didn't understand what my topic sentence meant. If you read the post it explains the topic I believe.
dirtnapper wrote:

You do realize that GuyB's name isn't really Guy B. right ?

Oh and although he is in charge of this forum board, he doesn't own Vital.

Seems you have a little to learn yourself. LaughingLaughing
jeffro503
5/29/2017 11:58pm
dirtnapper wrote:

langhammx wrote:
You do realize that GuyB's name isn't really Guy B. right ? Oh and although he is in charge of this forum board, he doesn't own...

Nope! "Steve" doesn't own the place , but he does do a damn fine job of running it.

I haven't read through the entire thread , but it seems Dougie got jumped on a bit in this thread , when some of it was uncalled for. He seems like a good dude who's passionate about the sport. That right there , is what counts. Dougie....Keep the faith brother and keep doing your thing!
Fraser
5/30/2017 1:32am
BS7

Flip109
5/30/2017 2:58am
LoudLove wrote:
Yeah, I go for the music! I didn't know 6th street would start sh*t too or I would have said the track in Bastrop outside of...
Yeah, I go for the music! I didn't know 6th street would start sh*t too or I would have said the track in Bastrop outside of Austin, but I think that closed.
If y'all really wanna squash shit go up congress a little to expose. Titties and beer solve everything brosLaughing

https://youtu.be/jsMOth_XkZM
BB366
5/30/2017 3:23am
Back when 7 was cool bro's

BB366
5/30/2017 3:26am

dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
5/30/2017 4:42am
LoudLove wrote:
Yeah, I go for the music! I didn't know 6th street would start sh*t too or I would have said the track in Bastrop outside of...
Flip109 wrote:
If y'all really wanna squash shit go up congress a little to expose. Titties and beer solve everything brosLaughing

https://youtu.be/jsMOth_XkZM
https://youtu.be/WzzWEeiUf3Y?ecver=2" width="480" height="360
tingo
5/30/2017 6:48am
Most accurate thread title of ALL TIME. I just jumped to page three of this mess and have no clue what's going on. Fights in Austin, songs about boobies, a few old JS7 pics. No comprende indeedo, amigo.
dirtnapper
5/30/2017 2:57pm
dirtnapper wrote:

langhammx wrote:
You do realize that GuyB's name isn't really Guy B. right ? Oh and although he is in charge of this forum board, he doesn't own...

I am fully ready to acknowledge I was wrong ( I even bumped this thread for page 2 to admit it...).
I honestly thought VitalMX was Steve's business, I thought all these years that I've been on here that he was the owner.

There ya go. Learn something new everyday.

But yes ....... I am fully aware that GuyB is not his actually name.....at least credit me that.....Tongue
kkawboy14
5/30/2017 8:48pm
dirtnapper wrote:

langhammx wrote:

dirtnapper wrote:
I am fully ready to acknowledge I was wrong ( I even bumped this thread for page 2 to admit it...). I honestly thought VitalMX was...
I am fully ready to acknowledge I was wrong ( I even bumped this thread for page 2 to admit it...).
I honestly thought VitalMX was Steve's business, I thought all these years that I've been on here that he was the owner.

There ya go. Learn something new everyday.

But yes ....... I am fully aware that GuyB is not his actually name.....at least credit me that.....Tongue
I went ahead and bumped it again so everyone could see that you admitted you were wrong Smile
Rockinar
5/31/2017 1:20am
I'm just glad Mookie's career is now over and we dont have to hear about either of them anymore.

Post a reply to: Another JS7 thread that no one can comprehend!

The Latest