JS7 broken wrist?

1/5/2014 12:05am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2014 7:08am
A buddy on twitter just said Stewart's pit crew is saying they think his wrist is broken, anyone else hear anything about this?
|
Grizz
1/5/2014 12:06am
No. Just please no.
MXD
1/5/2014 12:07am
No offense to your buddy but I'll wait for the official word.
jeffro503
1/5/2014 12:08am
Christ I hope not! We need James in this series! He was riding awesome today / tonight and I had a feeling he was going to get Kenny there with another lap. Crossing my fingers here.........heal up James!
1/5/2014 12:09am
I'm with you Grizz, I really hope this rumor is wrong. Pretty reliable guy told me which is why I posted the thread to see if anyone else knew anything.

The Shop

1/5/2014 12:09am
MXD wrote:
No offense to your buddy but I'll wait for the official word.
no offense taken, my post was a question not a statement.
sundios
1/5/2014 12:12am
dirtnapper
1/5/2014 12:12am
Not a James fan, but I really hope not.

That guy was ON tonight, was awesome to watch him ride like that again ( minus the yardsale......)
Hut
1/5/2014 12:15am
jeffro503 wrote:
Christ I hope not! We need James in this series! He was riding awesome today / tonight and I had a feeling he was going to...
Christ I hope not! We need James in this series! He was riding awesome today / tonight and I had a feeling he was going to get Kenny there with another lap. Crossing my fingers here.........heal up James!
Same here.
1/5/2014 12:20am
When he gets to his knees...he puts both palms on the ground...and does not recoil in pain. Plus he quickly went over and tried to get the bike back up. Then...after seeing the bike was trashed...as he walk away...he was carrying his helmet in the right hand. Left wrist? I think this is just rumour mongering.
1/5/2014 12:24am
When he gets to his knees...he puts both palms on the ground...and does not recoil in pain. Plus he quickly went over and tried to get...
When he gets to his knees...he puts both palms on the ground...and does not recoil in pain. Plus he quickly went over and tried to get the bike back up. Then...after seeing the bike was trashed...as he walk away...he was carrying his helmet in the right hand. Left wrist? I think this is just rumour mongering.
I hope that it is just rumors, whether you like a certain rider or not I think we can all agree none of us want to see any racer leave with broken bones. Like I said before - my post was a question, I am hoping someone can give a definitive answer either way.
Grizz
1/5/2014 12:24am
When he gets to his knees...he puts both palms on the ground...and does not recoil in pain. Plus he quickly went over and tried to get...
Too bad you don't feel pain when in the moment like that. Last time I broke my collarbone I got up and started running around and jumping hoping nothing would start to hurt. Things felt funny but nothing hurt for a while. I really hope you're right though.
jndmx
1/5/2014 12:35am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2014 12:35am
Grizz wrote:
Too bad you don't feel pain when in the moment like that. Last time I broke my collarbone I got up and started running around and...
Too bad you don't feel pain when in the moment like that. Last time I broke my collarbone I got up and started running around and jumping hoping nothing would start to hurt. Things felt funny but nothing hurt for a while. I really hope you're right though.
Exactly.....the guy raced and won with a broken wrist if memory serves.
It did look like he took a hard impact on that side.

Sucks, hope it isn't anything that takes him out.
FIREfish148
1/5/2014 6:12am
Jesus, he said on Facebook "see you guys next week". Why do people feel the need to start new threads off some bullshit that their buddies buddy heard?
LastCall211
1/5/2014 6:27am
If you watch his post race update, is that a bag of ice in his lap?
tvo314
1/5/2014 6:44am
Kind of bullshit thread. It's obviously not true if you watch the above video. Time for you to find a new friend.
skid mark
1/5/2014 6:58am
If you watch his post race update, is that a bag of ice in his lap?
nope
rohleder644
1/5/2014 7:08am
tvo314 wrote:
Kind of bullshit thread. It's obviously not true if you watch the above video. Time for you to find a new friend.
Holy overdramatic.....the beauty part of this site is there are actually quite a few informed folks. Dude asked a question in the hopes that maybe one of these informed members might be able to shed some light on the situation.

Chill brah

Post a reply to: JS7 broken wrist?

The Latest