JS7 . The elephant in the room.

Carlos Z
3/10/2016 8:44pm Edited Date/Time 4/14/2016 7:27am
It's been a month or two since they have put me in the dumbgeon. I'm due. Why are people ignoring the obvious. Bubba not on adderall any more (that I know of) which is a performance enhancing drug often compared to amphetamines banned by the authorities. Now he looks like a completely different guy. He's not cheating any more. Now he gets lapped if he finishes at all. What is the big mystery of why you guys can't figure out his poor performance lately?
|
731chopper
Fantasy
390th
3/10/2016 8:48pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2016 8:50pm
He can take adderall with a proper therapeutic use exemption (TUE) form filed. Whether he is or isn't using that is none of our business. Racing shouldn't be stopping his use of it though.
Johnny Ringo
3/10/2016 8:54pm
Great post. I cant fathom what got you put in the dumbgeon previously.
OW38B
Fantasy
148th
3/10/2016 8:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2016 8:58pm
Carlos Z wrote:
It's been a month or two since they have put me in the dumbgeon. I'm due. Why are people ignoring the obvious. Bubba not on adderall...
It's been a month or two since they have put me in the dumbgeon. I'm due. Why are people ignoring the obvious. Bubba not on adderall any more (that I know of) which is a performance enhancing drug often compared to amphetamines banned by the authorities. Now he looks like a completely different guy. He's not cheating any more. Now he gets lapped if he finishes at all. What is the big mystery of why you guys can't figure out his poor performance lately?
Adderall is not banned in FIM or AMA racing, you just need your "okey dokey" paperwork in. (TUE)

Adderall is a controlled use medication and could be used by all 22 riders on the start line if they had the exemption.

With that being said, JBS has not lined up for many races the last 18 months and the rust clearly shows.
KB221
3/10/2016 8:57pm
dude just post in the dumbgeon these guys are busy, he has a tue

The Shop

kiwifan
3/10/2016 9:02pm
dude, he hasnt raced competitively for ages and he suffered a major concussion man!!! Stop the conspiracy theories...it will drive you insane
JW381
3/10/2016 9:02pm
I reckon Gibbee oughta disable your account except posting in the dumbgeon. Not even BV.
3/10/2016 9:04pm
OW38B wrote:
Adderall is not banned in FIM or AMA racing, you just need your "okey dokey" paperwork in. (TUE) Adderall is a controlled use medication and could...
Adderall is not banned in FIM or AMA racing, you just need your "okey dokey" paperwork in. (TUE)

Adderall is a controlled use medication and could be used by all 22 riders on the start line if they had the exemption.

With that being said, JBS has not lined up for many races the last 18 months and the rust clearly shows.
It's a prohibited substance.
shanes
3/10/2016 9:23pm
you can not test for Adderall you can only test for amphetamines , its only james that stated it was adderall for all anyone knows he could have been racking up a fat one or on the pipe before he went out
Kyle978
3/10/2016 10:48pm
Great post. I cant fathom what got you put in the dumbgeon previously.
Couldn't have said it any better
Question
3/11/2016 12:14am Edited Date/Time 3/11/2016 12:15am
When I see "Why are people ignoring the obvious", then in next sentence having no clue about what Adderall is, whereas it has been explained in more than 10 threads (what it is, what for, why JS7 was using it, and that it was a paperwork issue), but also that it would explain his results lately only based on that, I am like "ok let us look at another thread !"
Mr. G
3/11/2016 12:22am
He is better off not taking that stuff. If he has to retire he can go out as an icon and as a pioneer in technique.
Spydee
3/11/2016 12:23am
Carlos Z wrote:
It's been a month or two since they have put me in the dumbgeon. I'm due. Why are people ignoring the obvious. Bubba not on adderall...
I guess his success as an amateur was all just a fluke too, huh?
Beast666
3/11/2016 1:18am
The real question is how much he is allowed to take under the TUE vs how much he was taking prior to getting busted? It could be that he was taking 2 or 3 times the prescribed amount.
51xc
3/11/2016 1:36am
james said clearly in an interview he'd rather retire from racing than stop taking adderall because it makes his day to day life that much easier/ better.
so I presume he is still taking it.
sende
Fantasy
4320th
3/11/2016 1:50am
Even your stellar Olivia Wilde avatar can't hide your way too obvious fishing.
S.Loyer
3/11/2016 1:53am Edited Date/Time 3/11/2016 1:55am
S.Loyer
3/11/2016 1:55am
Carlos Z wrote:
Yeah....He can still take it assuming he always could and provided proof he could. And even then, sure he could of figured out how to be able to take it and prove he needs it as it's not that hard to get.

The better bait for the hook would of been "JS7 ship as sailed, who does Suzuki pick up next?"

Horrible, horrible effort on your part. You are a horrible troll. You are more pathetic then JS7 is right now.

^Thats how you troll. Dumbass.
ATKpilot99
3/11/2016 3:15am
And to think all he had to do was file the paperwork by TUE and it all could have been avoided....I mean you have the whole weekend and Monday to do it. What was the problem ???
ML512
Fantasy
36th
3/11/2016 6:11am
Carlos Z wrote:
I wish you would have just started this in the Dumbgeon and saved me the time I'm using to move it.
Carlos Z
4/9/2016 8:30pm
Carlos Z wrote:
ML512 wrote:
I wish you would have just started this in the Dumbgeon and saved me the time I'm using to move it.
I'll keep that in mind next time. If you cheat by using banned drugs and then the minute you quit cheating you never finish a race some people are going to put two and two together. Or maybe he just forgot how to ride?
You remind me of the bouncer at the hot, new, trendy nightclub. A nobody out in the real world but you got a teeny tiny bit of power in this one little arena and get to choose who enters the club and who doesn't. On Monday you go back to your construction job.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
4/10/2016 1:12am
He wasn't using a "banned drug". I just came here to say FUCK! and build my post count by one... Nice tits.
Carlos Z
4/10/2016 9:05pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
He wasn't using a "banned drug". I just came here to say FUCK! and build my post count by one... Nice tits.
So they just suspended the guy for the fuck of it then?
ML512
Fantasy
36th
4/11/2016 7:50am
Carlos Z wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Carlos Z wrote:
I'll keep that in mind next time. If you cheat by using banned drugs and then the minute you quit cheating you never finish a race...
I'll keep that in mind next time. If you cheat by using banned drugs and then the minute you quit cheating you never finish a race some people are going to put two and two together. Or maybe he just forgot how to ride?
You remind me of the bouncer at the hot, new, trendy nightclub. A nobody out in the real world but you got a teeny tiny bit of power in this one little arena and get to choose who enters the club and who doesn't. On Monday you go back to your construction job.
This website is my job and I view it as you coming into my office and taking a steaming shit on my desk... Kind of frustrating really. Would you like it if I came to your work a few times a day to shit on whatever you're working on, along with another 20 or so people?

Although I did work construction for about six months between jobs, definitely not something I want to go back to (most of immediate family is basically in the heavy equipment repair and rental business, and the rest in different areas of construction industry).

What you remind me of is my father; a hard-headed, belittling keyboard warrior who wants to bash away. Ohh, and be a pain in my ass while I'm working...

As it's been pointed out many times in this topic, Adderall isn't a banned substance but a controlled one that can be used in competition with a TUE. James has a TUE (along with a couple of other riders), so he's still using it. That means your point of he's sucking cause he "quit cheating" is completely false.
peelout
4/11/2016 8:58am Edited Date/Time 4/11/2016 8:59am
JW381 wrote:
I reckon Gibbee oughta disable your account except posting in the dumbgeon. Not even BV.
you leave BV out of this you son of a bitch
Tracktor
4/11/2016 10:43am
Yeah, it could have nothing to do with Dungey landing on him and knocking him silly.......Nope, it's the Adderall.......BRILLIANT!..........
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
4/11/2016 10:52am
Sometimes I wish threads like these would be left in gen pop so the OP can take his well deserved beating. What a dipshit.
4/11/2016 12:41pm
Carlos Z wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Carlos Z wrote:
I'll keep that in mind next time. If you cheat by using banned drugs and then the minute you quit cheating you never finish a race...
Dude, are you thick? ML is like the fourth person in this thread to tell you Adderall is NOT A BANNED SUBSTANCE as long as you have a TUE.

While you're at it, apologize to ML. What a low-life, scummy, far-from-the-truth thing to slag him with.
kkawboy14
4/14/2016 6:43am
Adderall IS a banned substance! That's why JS7 got a years suspension.

Man are you guys thick or what?

Post a reply to: JS7 . The elephant in the room.

The Latest