JS7/ The Return.... (Not the blisters)

langhammx
Fantasy
581st
kiwifan
7/25/2016 1:28pm
Well, sucks to all the JS haters, I love the video, honest and straight up....! But I am sure there will be some finding holes in his words, or misinterpret them.....
DPR250R
7/25/2016 1:59pm
Good interview. Just want him to finish his career as strong as he can.
Superdave19
7/25/2016 3:17pm
JS has always been a fan fav.. Looks happy, and that's all anyone can ever hope for.

The Shop

TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
7/25/2016 3:55pm
Very nice interview from JS, very refreshing. Also love the pure honesty coming from him. I'm convinced that the majority of the threads on this subject are fueled back and forth by knuckleheads on both sides of the arguments - the luvas vs haters. The reality is, he's just out of race shape (duh) - some of that is due to the new addition to their family and some of that is just not racing consistently in the last few years. Who would have guessed?Unsure
3D
7/25/2016 4:15pm
So it was blisters or not?
mb60
7/25/2016 4:55pm
James seems like one humbled rider these days. I would love to see him be serious about next year but only he can drive himself to that conclusion. Have always enjoyed his interviews he does seem to have more appreciation these days for sure.
kkawboy14
7/25/2016 5:05pm
3D wrote:
Nope.....said he just pulled off! Vitalmx calls it again
kiwifan
7/25/2016 5:09pm
3D wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
well he talked about how soft his hands have got ....so could of easily been blisters
Zracer
7/25/2016 5:15pm
3D wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
well he talked about how soft his hands have got ....so could of easily been blisters
Except for the fact that he said it wasnt. " I just got tired ".
Sully
7/25/2016 5:44pm
Good interview, Donn, but it really just confirmed that he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. When he pulls off for being tired, the haters call him a pussy. If he hadn't pulled off, and he crashed, the same haters would be screaming for his head, saying he should have pulled off if he couldn't hang on.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
7/25/2016 5:46pm
Sully wrote:
Good interview, Donn, but it really just confirmed that he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. When he pulls off for being tired, the...
Good interview, Donn, but it really just confirmed that he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. When he pulls off for being tired, the haters call him a pussy. If he hadn't pulled off, and he crashed, the same haters would be screaming for his head, saying he should have pulled off if he couldn't hang on.
Exactly !!
Zracer
7/25/2016 5:48pm
Sully wrote:
Good interview, Donn, but it really just confirmed that he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. When he pulls off for being tired, the...
Oh BS. By the time somebody could say maybe JS should just pull off , he was already back at the truck.
race
7/25/2016 5:53pm
Sully wrote:
langhammx wrote:
Exactly !!
Actually some of us have been saying just swallow your pride and back it down a notch or two to finish out the motos.

That's the price one pays for being out of shape.

I asked before but no one seemed to know ... does he currently have a trainer or anything resembling a training program?

Sully
7/25/2016 5:58pm
Sully wrote:
Zracer wrote:
Oh BS. By the time somebody could say maybe JS should just pull off , he was already back at the truck.
But it's not somebody's decision, it's James' decision, since he's the one on the bike. I'm far from a nuthugger, but I think James did alright. I have no skin in the game, since I'm not paying his salary, so I'm not going to get butthurt when he pulls off.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
7/25/2016 6:01pm
Sully wrote:
langhammx wrote:
Exactly !!
race wrote:
Actually some of us have been saying just swallow your pride and back it down a notch or two to finish out the motos. That's the...
Actually some of us have been saying just swallow your pride and back it down a notch or two to finish out the motos.

I asked before but no one seemed to know ... does he currently have a trainer or anything resembling a training program?

He (Sully) referred to the "Haters", I take it you are in that club ? If not.... Then your response isn't realivant. Wink
race
7/25/2016 6:06pm
langhammx wrote:
Exactly !!
race wrote:
Actually some of us have been saying just swallow your pride and back it down a notch or two to finish out the motos. That's the...

langhammx wrote:
He (Sully) referred to the "Haters", I take it you are in that club ? If not.... Then your response isn't realivant. Wink
Not many things I say or do are "realivant". But they're usually relevant. Wink

I take it not one of the JS7 "experts" have any knowledge of James's training routine ....
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
7/25/2016 6:12pm
race wrote:
Not many things I say or do are "realivant". But they're usually relevant. ;) I take it not one of the JS7 "experts" have any knowledge...
Not many things I say or do are "realivant". But they're usually relevant. Wink

I take it not one of the JS7 "experts" have any knowledge of James's training routine ....
Lol
Auto correct/ big fingers/ need glasses/ old age all come into play ! Tongue

I don't think (and I am only GUESSING) that it's been a long time since James has had a trainer, but I could be wrong.
3D
7/25/2016 6:14pm
3D wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
That's what confused me. He said it wasn't, but then talked about how soft his hands are... Whatever though. Pull off, don't pull off. I still have to work in the morning.
kkawboy14
7/25/2016 6:20pm Edited Date/Time 7/25/2016 6:20pm
Sully wrote:
No the haters were just saying in all that free time he shoulda been working out OR he shoulda road around in 30th and finished both motos
Sully
7/25/2016 7:09pm
Sully wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
No the haters were just saying in all that free time he shoulda been working out OR he shoulda road around in 30th and finished both...
No the haters were just saying in all that free time he shoulda been working out OR he shoulda road around in 30th and finished both motos
I can't argue that he should have been working out (he most certainly should have been in shape), but do you really think the haters would have come on here and said "good job getting 30th at Millville/Washougal, James. We're happy you finished..."? Hell no, if he did that, there would be the same number of hater threads saying how his career is finished, and he should retire, yada, yada.
FARANG
7/25/2016 7:10pm
Sully wrote:
So you are saying he only had 2 options? Pull off or crash due to being tired?

Maybe he could have shown some respect towards his employers and fans and actually got himself into a physical condition that allowed him to complete both motos? I know that's a crazy thought that he should be in condition to do his job, but I'm just throwing it out there.

It's like if I go out partying all night then go straight to work from the club. I just about make it through the morning, but can't function in the afternoon. My boss complains but I tell him "Jeez man, cut me a break will ya, you criticize me if I go home sick, and you criticize me if I fall asleep at my desk, I just can't win in this place can I?"

If he can't be bothered to get in shape, maybe it's time to retire and free up the opportunity to someone who is prepared to work hard for a factory ride? What he's doing now isn't right in my opinion, he's taking a lot from the team and giving very little in return. If that makes me a 'hater' then so be it.

lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
7/25/2016 7:16pm Edited Date/Time 7/25/2016 7:21pm
Sully wrote:
FARANG wrote:
So you are saying he only had 2 options? Pull off or crash due to being tired? Maybe he could have shown some respect towards his...

Maybe he could have shown some respect towards his employers and fans and actually got himself into a physical condition that allowed him to complete both motos? I know that's a crazy thought that he should be in condition to do his job, but I'm just throwing it out there.

It's like if I go out partying all night then go straight to work from the club. I just about make it through the morning, but can't function in the afternoon. My boss complains but I tell him "Jeez man, cut me a break will ya, you criticize me if I go home sick, and you criticize me if I fall asleep at my desk, I just can't win in this place can I?"

If he can't be bothered to get in shape, maybe it's time to retire and free up the opportunity to someone who is prepared to work hard for a factory ride? What he's doing now isn't right in my opinion, he's taking a lot from the team and giving very little in return. If that makes me a 'hater' then so be it.

You cant talk that way FARANG because now you will be labeled as a JS7 hater. Wink
I think when he shows up at the next race Suzuki should let him run practice and then not let him race, make him sit it out. Maybe then he will be embarrassed enough to get serious.
kiwifan
7/25/2016 7:21pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
Zracer wrote:
Except for the fact that he said it wasnt. " I just got tired ".
ok cool
kiwifan
7/25/2016 7:25pm
Sully wrote:
FARANG wrote:
So you are saying he only had 2 options? Pull off or crash due to being tired? Maybe he could have shown some respect towards his...

Jesus Christ, without YOU knowing EXACTLY why he pulled off then really you should get a grip...leave the guy alone...his team backs him 100% and thats all you need to worry your petty little mind about
3rdgearpinned
7/25/2016 7:29pm
FARANG wrote:

^^^^^^ this tho.

mxb2
7/25/2016 7:33pm Edited Date/Time 7/25/2016 7:33pm
Sully wrote:
FARANG wrote:

Hater is the cool word, like the 10 year olds use. Use the race,hater card as a last resort.
Ted722
7/25/2016 7:36pm
Tough to watch a rider who possesses the most talent get a couple 10th's (in a depleted field) in the first moto and pull off in the 2nd due to conditioning. But, after watching the video, it gives the impression he's in a good place mentally. His words say he will give it one more shot, but we'll know pretty early on in 2017 if he means it or not. I wish him luck.
gt80rider
7/25/2016 7:38pm
Wow... He just pulled off because he was tired...

Saying this as a js7 fan- does he realize when riding an mc is your job you just can't pull off? How pissed would james be if somebody working for him just quit doing their job for the day because they were tired of doing it?

Does he realize millions of men have babies every year and they don't let their job performance suffer because of it? Hell, a lot of guys can't get the day off or afford to take it off.

Does he realize how expensive kids can be, thus he might actually want to do well at his job? If anything, he should be pushing harder than ever.

If you love your kid and wanna make him proud of you, get your ass out there and provide for him the best you can. That is Not pulling off in the second moto or cruising around in tenth place.

Wanna talk about screwing up a legacy...
OR Racer46
Fantasy
843rd
7/25/2016 7:55pm
I do not think James is going to have any problems providing for his child . I am almost certain if Bagget and Matt B were still racing James would be sitting out . His life. His problem .

Post a reply to: JS7/ The Return.... (Not the blisters)

The Latest