JS7 Seven MX Honda

tek14
11/16/2017 11:25pm
kongols wrote:
I`m relaxing here in a middle of Mediterranean sea and even I know it`s just for a ride day. I don`t have time to read through...
I`m relaxing here in a middle of Mediterranean sea and even I know it`s just for a ride day. I don`t have time to read through 10 pages, so can anyone give me summary?
People still upset and demand answers?
He rode around with kids at MX track. Rolled around SX track with Factory parts mounted on Honda. He said ride day will be back next year. He won't race A1 but people are happy he is back on bike and alive. Sold some new Red Seven gears for Honda wannabees.
Cortami79
11/16/2017 11:29pm
steed 2.0 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/16/225603/s1200_027.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/16/225604/s1200_0277.jpg[/img] [url=https://www.instagram.com/collin_speckner/]Collin Speckner [/url]
Now tell me that after seeing that second picture James really should make a comeback, or that he should enjoy his time off with his family. I won't be surprised to see him on social media only once a year, during the JS7 ride day.

Oh and btw, told ya. 10 pagerLaughingWhistling
kongols
11/16/2017 11:31pm
kongols wrote:
I`m relaxing here in a middle of Mediterranean sea and even I know it`s just for a ride day. I don`t have time to read through...
I`m relaxing here in a middle of Mediterranean sea and even I know it`s just for a ride day. I don`t have time to read through 10 pages, so can anyone give me summary?
tek14 wrote:
He rode around with kids at MX track. Rolled around SX track with Factory parts mounted on Honda. He said ride day will be back next...
He rode around with kids at MX track. Rolled around SX track with Factory parts mounted on Honda. He said ride day will be back next year. He won't race A1 but people are happy he is back on bike and alive. Sold some new Red Seven gears for Honda wannabees.
Nice. Thanks. That picture with his son tells 1000 words.
11/17/2017 12:49am
kongols wrote:
tek14 wrote:
He rode around with kids at MX track. Rolled around SX track with Factory parts mounted on Honda. He said ride day will be back next...
kongols wrote:
Nice. Thanks. That picture with his son tells 1000 words.
Yup, it definitely does. If anyone asks why he isn't racing anymore that picture describes it pretty well in my opinion.

The Shop

Motofinne
11/17/2017 2:23am Edited Date/Time 11/17/2017 2:54am
steed 2.0 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/16/225603/s1200_027.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/16/225604/s1200_0277.jpg[/img] [url=https://www.instagram.com/collin_speckner/]Collin Speckner [/url]
That second picture is amazing!
Rockinar
11/17/2017 2:52am
Great, now we have to hear "Is James going to be at A1?" for at least two more years. And Mookie looks like he ate Ricky Carmichael, so hes a scratch for A1.
Rockinar
11/17/2017 2:54am
MotoMo165 wrote:
Fucking sweet. Hope he lines up this year
Danger Boy wont be lining up this year. Not old enough.
ledger
11/17/2017 3:04am
Good for James, I'm happy to see the second picture, I hope I live long enough to watch Jr line up at A1.... It could happen. Props to JS7 hanging out with his kid and Dad.
11/17/2017 3:23am
moto fans are some funny people. you’re suprised by no red bull helmet? he’s not a red bull athlete anymore. notice the physical shape both of them are in. they are nowhere near competitive form. James was just out riding on his ride day with some fans. doent mean he’s back. many pros have dirt bikes and ride after they’ve quit racing. this is no different
motomike137
11/17/2017 3:26am
Baddest mofo to ever swing a leg over a MX bike imho. I have always held out hope he would give us one last hurrah but looking at him with his son and his dad I actually feel just the opposite now. I would love to see him come back to the sport in some manner though, I'd like to see what kind of chops he would have in the booth with Fro and Ralph for instance.

Motomike"s American MX/SX Mt Rushmore

Bubba
RC
RJ
Hurricane

tek14
11/17/2017 3:55am
moto fans are some funny people. you’re suprised by no red bull helmet? he’s not a red bull athlete anymore. notice the physical shape both of...
moto fans are some funny people. you’re suprised by no red bull helmet? he’s not a red bull athlete anymore. notice the physical shape both of them are in. they are nowhere near competitive form. James was just out riding on his ride day with some fans. doent mean he’s back. many pros have dirt bikes and ride after they’ve quit racing. this is no different
Redbull straigh event was just weeks ago and they used JS7 and his 2-stroke Kawasaki to advertise event.
Yeah he didnt race but still that ad and he is not anymore RedBull athlete seems odd. Redbull been Company
that could have helped team Stewarts to born but maybe this was just one of things didnt happen.
SigPig
11/17/2017 4:00am

That's what it's all about right there.
mxb2
11/17/2017 4:04am
Baddest mofo to ever swing a leg over a MX bike imho. I have always held out hope he would give us one last hurrah but...
Baddest mofo to ever swing a leg over a MX bike imho. I have always held out hope he would give us one last hurrah but looking at him with his son and his dad I actually feel just the opposite now. I would love to see him come back to the sport in some manner though, I'd like to see what kind of chops he would have in the booth with Fro and Ralph for instance.

Motomike"s American MX/SX Mt Rushmore

Bubba
RC
RJ
Hurricane

Remove bubba, hurricane. Replace with Rv, mc. Dungey , next in line
redrider400
11/17/2017 4:16am
steed 2.0 wrote:
That's the most important part right there. Good for James. He is already the fastest dude to ever ride. I just hope he has found piece in being a father and just having a good life. Screw racing. He has nothing to prove.
Gus
11/17/2017 5:09am
Second picture says it all. It's how it should be. My career trajectory changed when my son was born too, good for Stew. As for Mookie, I just think the guy doesn't like competing. "Seemingly". He obviously loves fishing, busted out a 250 regional championship and showed speed on a 450. I think he doesn't care for it and doesn't need the money. He probably pulled enough money out of his 250 career to build him a house on the farm (compound whatever) at least. So, good for Mookie, I think it's hard for people to look at so much talent "wasted" and grumble, I have a buddy who is in a dead end job and has a lot of talent and it drives me crazy so hell, I guess I'm not much different than the Mooksters.
flatout111
11/17/2017 5:15am
Yesterday was a great day on Vital. It was great to see James again. Honestly, just seeing him alive and well, smiling AND on a bike made me super happy! Regardless of his racing future decision, best of luck #TheRealJS7. Thank you for years of great memories and awesomeness. Enjoy your family and life!! And hey, if you decide to come back...well, even better!
FIREfish148
11/17/2017 5:30am
Not gonna lie I get a chub when I see the #7 on a brand new crf 450. Just a little one, maybe it's he black wheels, or he black seat?
ML512
Fantasy
36th
11/17/2017 5:36am
Katoomey wrote:
for whatever it's worth, that bike certainly has some "works" parts on it. I've never seen that Nissin factory front caliper on anything other than full...
for whatever it's worth, that bike certainly has some "works" parts on it. I've never seen that Nissin factory front caliper on anything other than full factory supported bikes. James Stewart or not, they don't just hand those parts out because you ask nicely.
No works parts there, it's a MotoStuff caliper.
NVA57
Fantasy
1742nd
11/17/2017 6:13am
moto fans are some funny people. you’re suprised by no red bull helmet? he’s not a red bull athlete anymore. notice the physical shape both of...
tek14 wrote:
Redbull straigh event was just weeks ago and they used JS7 and his 2-stroke Kawasaki to advertise event. Yeah he didnt race but still that ad...
Redbull straigh event was just weeks ago and they used JS7 and his 2-stroke Kawasaki to advertise event.
Yeah he didnt race but still that ad and he is not anymore RedBull athlete seems odd. Redbull been Company
that could have helped team Stewarts to born but maybe this was just one of things didnt happen.
According to Red Bull website, he's still an athlete.
mxb2
11/17/2017 6:22am
Katoomey wrote:
for whatever it's worth, that bike certainly has some "works" parts on it. I've never seen that Nissin factory front caliper on anything other than full...
for whatever it's worth, that bike certainly has some "works" parts on it. I've never seen that Nissin factory front caliper on anything other than full factory supported bikes. James Stewart or not, they don't just hand those parts out because you ask nicely.
ML512 wrote:
Stop with facts man, ruins the conspiracy theory.
11/17/2017 6:25am Edited Date/Time 11/17/2017 6:26am
There ain't no out-of-shape thirty something in the world that can get ready to compete at a professional-level sport after 6 weeks of intense training.
Word. to that
IceMan446 wrote:
Yet Reed is in a boot right now and saying he will be ready for A1.

y'all know everything.
If he's in a boot, and if he's out of shape, Chad won't be in competitive shape for A1, either.
wasummer46
11/17/2017 6:28am Edited Date/Time 11/17/2017 6:29am
Couple questions I'm looking for serious answers on

1. Why go through the trouble of fitting a bike with A kit suspension, nice triple clamps, ARC levers and Ti pegs for a kids ride day?

2. Why is a practice bike mechanic on site, while what appears to be running diagnostics with the bike plugged in?

3. Why would you go through this trouble for not 1 but 2 Honda sevens in the garage for just a ride day?

phatfi20
11/17/2017 6:30am
Katoomey wrote:
ML512 wrote:
ML

Just curious. How does the 75k views compare to other forum topics or stories in vital history? Is this the most views/traffic any one topic has brought to vital?
11/17/2017 6:31am Edited Date/Time 11/17/2017 6:32am
wasummer46 wrote:
Couple questions I'm looking for serious answers on 1. Why go through the trouble of fitting a bike with A kit suspension, nice triple clamps, ARC...

1. Why go through the trouble of fitting a bike with A kit suspension, nice triple clamps, ARC levers and Ti pegs for a kids ride day?

2. Why is a practice bike mechanic on site, while what appears to be running diagnostics with the bike plugged in?

3. Why would you go through this trouble for not 1 but 2 Honda sevens in the garage for just a ride day?

How many guys are there just on this forum with kit suspension, nice triple clamps, levers, footpegs, etc that aren't going to be lining up at A1?
ricko
11/17/2017 6:47am
wasummer46 wrote:
Couple questions I'm looking for serious answers on 1. Why go through the trouble of fitting a bike with A kit suspension, nice triple clamps, ARC...

How many guys are there just on this forum with kit suspension, nice triple clamps, levers, footpegs, etc that aren't going to be lining up at...
How many guys are there just on this forum with kit suspension, nice triple clamps, levers, footpegs, etc that aren't going to be lining up at A1?
BOOM
wasummer46
11/17/2017 6:58am
wasummer46 wrote:

How many guys are there just on this forum with kit suspension, nice triple clamps, levers, footpegs, etc that aren't going to be lining up at...
Which I totally agree with. many on this forum have those parts.

But fitting two bikes and hiring a mechanic and running diagnostics seems like more work than a casual ride day.
Melicar
11/17/2017 7:04am
phatfi20 wrote:
ML Just curious. How does the 75k views compare to other forum topics or stories in vital history? Is this the most views/traffic any one topic...
ML

Just curious. How does the 75k views compare to other forum topics or stories in vital history? Is this the most views/traffic any one topic has brought to vital?
Not even close...

nrosso391
Fantasy
3479th
11/17/2017 7:08am
wasummer46 wrote:
Which I totally agree with. many on this forum have those parts. But fitting two bikes and hiring a mechanic and running diagnostics seems like more...
Which I totally agree with. many on this forum have those parts.

But fitting two bikes and hiring a mechanic and running diagnostics seems like more work than a casual ride day.
See we all aren't as stupid as everyone else may think. We can see what's most likely going on here, or what it appears to be.

Here's my thoughts:

1: It looks like the 1 Honda in the garage had stock suspension or at least no stickers on it to show off "works suspension", much like all pros practice bikes. And the one he was riding definitely looked like his race bike.
2: You don't have your practice mechanic show up for a ride day to adjust your levers just to go out and putt around on a moto or supercross track.
3: I didn't see numbers on the "stock Honda" in the garage. Could it be Mookie's bike? I know he was just riding a Kawi 450 after he was on a Kawi 250, but maybe he was feeling out his bike options.
phatfi20
11/17/2017 7:16am
Melicar wrote:
Not even close... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/11/17/225643/s1200_Screenshot_2017_11_17_at_7.00.47_AM.jpg[/img]
Not even close...

Sorry, I meant like a event or breaking news, not like an ongoing "post everyones bikes" which isn't about one happening.

Stewart back on a bike after 1 year off post has 25k in under 24 hours. Curious how it matched up to other "breaking news" Dungeys/ricky's retirement, Roczens injury thread or other bigger ones im not thinking of.

Post a reply to: JS7 Seven MX Honda

The Latest