zehn
3/17/2015 8:31pm
"ONLY two SX championships"

:facepalm:
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/17/2015 8:32pm
Shots at what? The weakness of your bait?
zehn
3/17/2015 8:34pm
GuyB wrote:
He got me to bite, unfortunately
mx836
3/17/2015 8:36pm
Is this thread intended to inform us that Stewart only has two premier SX titles? I'm not sure what we're trying to accomplish here.

The Shop

Coyote
3/17/2015 8:39pm
MXP wrote:
So all of a sudden, the JS7 saga starts up again in other threads. So I thought I'd join in, and just throw in some reality...
So all of a sudden, the JS7 saga starts up again in other threads.

So I thought I'd join in, and just throw in some reality for a change. It'll be short.

JS7 started racing the premier class in 2005. In 9 years, he's won 2 SX titles. Not exactly dominant. And if I remember correctly, he only beat Reed by 5 points in 2009, his last SX title.

Fast laps, heat wins, qualifying times, great, call the book of world records. Championships? Terrific, not great. For "great", there's quite a line of Champions ahead of him. BTW... Reed has just as many premier titles as JS7.

Go ahead... Take your shots. lol
just so we're all clear, js7's not racing because he, his team..wtf.. didnt' fill out a piece of paper (TUE) so he's being banned for 16 or whatever months, absolutely fucking absurd that he doesn't have the right to sue the shit out of FIM, WADA, CAS. the "he's being made an example" bs is even more disturbing. it absolutely beyond me why all involved, feld especially, ama (who seems to be on his side) fim, cas and wada to make this fucking thing go away...absolutely beyond me that in this day and time something of this magnitude can't be rectified over night. WTF?? on yea, an we dont get to see on of the best rider to throw a leg over an mc race..frikking spare me!!

MY POST FROM ANOTHER JS7 THREAD...STILL BEYOND ME!!
bigborefan
3/17/2015 8:40pm
I think MXPs point is this. JSE has a weak resume when it comes to 450 SX titles, to be as highly touted as he is. To live up too the JSE hype, JSE would need to win a title every year. which he has not.

Sound good MXP?
A. DLeary
3/17/2015 8:41pm
Wish I only had two Sx titles.

So does

KW, Short, Wey, and hundreds of other top racers...
Juss
3/17/2015 8:42pm
He got like last at A1 in 09 & still won the title, & that was after Reed tried to run him off the track like he did TC41! I know you have more wins and titles than him.
bigborefan
3/17/2015 8:42pm
MXP wrote:
So all of a sudden, the JS7 saga starts up again in other threads. So I thought I'd join in, and just throw in some reality...

So I thought I'd join in, and just throw in some reality for a change. It'll be short.

JS7 started racing the premier class in 2005. In 9 years, he's won 2 SX titles. Not exactly dominant. And if I remember correctly, he only beat Reed by 5 points in 2009, his last SX title.

Fast laps, heat wins, qualifying times, great, call the book of world records. Championships? Terrific, not great. For "great", there's quite a line of Champions ahead of him. BTW... Reed has just as many premier titles as JS7.

Coyote wrote:
just so we're all clear, js7's not racing because he, his team..wtf.. didnt' fill out a piece of paper (TUE) so he's being banned for 16...
just so we're all clear, js7's not racing because he, his team..wtf.. didnt' fill out a piece of paper (TUE) so he's being banned for 16 or whatever months, absolutely fucking absurd that he doesn't have the right to sue the shit out of FIM, WADA, CAS. the "he's being made an example" bs is even more disturbing. it absolutely beyond me why all involved, feld especially, ama (who seems to be on his side) fim, cas and wada to make this fucking thing go away...absolutely beyond me that in this day and time something of this magnitude can't be rectified over night. WTF?? on yea, an we dont get to see on of the best rider to throw a leg over an mc race..frikking spare me!!

You a little mentally slow Coyote? It's not to hard to understand. XYZ was brought in by ACB to monitor MNP and now JSE sits out for a long time. And yes, all due to a missing TUE. News at 6.

Juss
3/17/2015 8:43pm
bigborefan wrote:
I think MXPs point is this. JSE has a weak resume when it comes to 450 SX titles, to be as highly touted as he is...
I think MXPs point is this. JSE has a weak resume when it comes to 450 SX titles, to be as highly touted as he is. To live up too the JSE hype, JSE would need to win a title every year. which he has not.

Sound good MXP?
Yep 50 SX wins is weak
bigborefan
3/17/2015 8:44pm
A. DLeary wrote:
Wish I only had two Sx titles.

So does

KW, Short, Wey, and hundreds of other top racers...
But KW, Wey, and Short are not advertised as the Moto Christ now are they?
bigborefan
3/17/2015 8:45pm
bigborefan wrote:
I think MXPs point is this. JSE has a weak resume when it comes to 450 SX titles, to be as highly touted as he is...

Sound good MXP?
Juss wrote:
Yep 50 SX wins is weak
"450 SX titles", you do read don't you? That's the wink link in the JSE resume IMO. He's light on titles for the amount of talent he possesses.
bigborefan
3/17/2015 8:46pm
GuyB wrote:
I cant help it GuyB, you know a good JSE thread is my weakness.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
3/17/2015 8:47pm
GuyB wrote:
Seriously question. You've been at this a long time, and I know there are former members who used to do the same thing, and some are still here. In your opinion what causes people to type this stuff? Try to discredit if you will, people who have become one of the best in the world at their craft. Need of attention? Jealousy? Hate? Extreme fanboys of other riders? If you prefer not to share your opinion I understand.
kawirider819
3/17/2015 8:47pm
I think people hope he can win a championship again but in reality just enjoy having the most talented rider ever back on the gate battling for race wins.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/17/2015 8:48pm
GuyB wrote:
bigborefan wrote:
I cant help it GuyB, you know a good JSE thread is my weakness.
And tossing crap threads in the dumbgeon is mine. Wink
PJ205
3/17/2015 8:52pm
I know who this guy is. Seriously don't think he's fishing lol
A. DLeary
3/17/2015 9:06pm
bigborefan wrote:
But KW, Wey, and Short are not advertised as the Moto Christ now are they?
KW was sold to us as the next dominant rider and we consider him one of the most talented riders to ever put his leg over an MX bike. He was the next "great white buffalo" in this sport and every year people swore he would put it all together, win a title and show everybody he was the greatest ever. He never did it twice. Hell, he never did it once yet we consider him one of the greats in this sport.

Take JS7, and realize how much more succesful he's been than KW, where he sits on the all time win list compared to other riders and it's hard to say he's not great unless you don't like the guy.

Sorry haters, but Chad Reed and Stewart are two of riders we consider GREAT. You not liking them or claiming you don't like their fans will never change that.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/17/2015 9:08pm
GuyB wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Seriously question. You've been at this a long time, and I know there are former members who used to do the same thing, and some are...
Seriously question. You've been at this a long time, and I know there are former members who used to do the same thing, and some are still here. In your opinion what causes people to type this stuff? Try to discredit if you will, people who have become one of the best in the world at their craft. Need of attention? Jealousy? Hate? Extreme fanboys of other riders? If you prefer not to share your opinion I understand.
Some people like drama.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
3/17/2015 9:09pm
GuyB wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Seriously question. You've been at this a long time, and I know there are former members who used to do the same thing, and some are...
GuyB wrote:
Some people like drama.
Thanks for the reply.
MXP
3/17/2015 10:17pm
bigborefan wrote:

Sound good MXP?
Bingo. At least somebody here isn't blinded by Stewart's nut sack in there eyes .lol
ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/17/2015 10:58pm
PJ205 wrote:
Tell him I said go back to Proride. Laughing
Coyote
3/18/2015 7:38am
MXP wrote:

Coyote wrote:
just so we're all clear, js7's not racing because he, his team..wtf.. didnt' fill out a piece of paper (TUE) so he's being banned for 16...

bigborefan wrote:
You a little mentally slow Coyote? It's not to hard to understand. XYZ was brought in by ACB to monitor MNP and now JSE sits out...
You a little mentally slow Coyote? It's not to hard to understand. XYZ was brought in by ACB to monitor MNP and now JSE sits out for a long time. And yes, all due to a missing TUE. News at 6.

yo big bore, yea must be a little slow, imho better here than the track, anytime you want to compare results let me know. i was race team manager for suzuki and i know about corporate doings and if i was still there i'd be on a friggin bandwagon making something happen...just saying!!
peelout
3/18/2015 8:43am Edited Date/Time 3/18/2015 8:44am
i'm not the biggest JS7 fan out there by any means, but even i can recognize how amazing his career has been regardless of how many championships he has or has not won.

stinky bait, bro
MXP
3/18/2015 9:59am
PJ205 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Sack hangers.Grinning

And no, he doesn't know me. But he likes to think he does.
PJ205
3/18/2015 8:55pm Edited Date/Time 3/18/2015 8:56pm
PJ205 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
MXP wrote:
Sack hangers.Grinning

And no, he doesn't know me. But he likes to think he does.
Thats an odd statement because I could have sworn that I said that I know who this guy is. Additionally, your thread made it to the Dumbgeon in less than an hour. That's saying something.
mxgoon
4/23/2015 3:53pm
Remember when all the fan boys claimed he would beat MCs 72 wins record? Lol

Post a reply to: JS7 Reality Check

The Latest