JS7 GoPro Moto 2

IceMan446
Edited Date/Time 5/25/2012 1:40pm
Guess James just yells at people so they get out of the way.

|
chrisbuehler
5/24/2012 6:26pm
That was fuggin awesome! All it took was James to go outdoors for me to like him again, no joke. Still want Dungey to win but this would be an incredibly mediocre season without Bubba. He running the gopro all season? That would be sick, cats eye view from a bad mofo
IceMan446
5/24/2012 6:39pm
That was fuggin awesome! All it took was James to go outdoors for me to like him again, no joke. Still want Dungey to win but...
That was fuggin awesome! All it took was James to go outdoors for me to like him again, no joke. Still want Dungey to win but this would be an incredibly mediocre season without Bubba. He running the gopro all season? That would be sick, cats eye view from a bad mofo
Its a personal sponsor so I think he would.

And yeah, great view! Crazy to see what he is seeing in front of him. I didn't think he was close enough to make the pass on Dungey and pull that close up to Mikey. But it happened so fast and he scrubbed that booter, like he knew Mikey was going to cut all the way over.

I hope some more battles play out this year, and we as the fans, get treated to watch them all from his view.
jeffro503
5/24/2012 6:52pm
That was fuggin awesome! All it took was James to go outdoors for me to like him again, no joke. Still want Dungey to win but...
Believe me.....you are speaking my language! I have been wanting to see James back outdoors for a few years now....always bummed me out when he didn't. So yeah.....starting to dig him all over again since he's back. AND......he gave me something I have been asking for , for like 4 friggin' years!..........Full moto Go-Pro videos!!

This video is sweet!!

OH.......Christ is Alessi one "road blockin' SOB" or what? Sheeesh! I saw like 10 different times RD should of punted his ass ( A few times from Stewart as well )......Great composure from Stewart and RD.....I don't think I would of been able to refrain myself from doing so. hehe.
staycasted
5/24/2012 6:53pm
Wow it's crazy how mike cuts over at the speed that they are going

The Shop

tobz
5/24/2012 7:05pm
I'm all giddy over the fact taht theyre uploading full moto's. WIN
Hut
5/24/2012 7:10pm
Well that was definitely not a waste of 37 minutes! That was awesome look forward to more full motos with Bubba this year. I was cheering with the fans...lol
I like how you could hear the announcers at certain points "that was unfortunate for #5....gotta remember those guys are racing for postions too..." I bet Bubba was smiling right then.
I really wish Baggett would have had a gopro on for that first moto, I think I'd pay to watch that one.
Dano39
5/24/2012 7:11pm
With a few things getting straightened out... it's looking to be an awesome summer for us moto lovin' freaks.

James looking strong and racing again... uhhhh yeah, I'm diggin it to. Cool JS7 GoPro footage, we're spoiled,
seriously!
5/24/2012 7:18pm Edited Date/Time 5/24/2012 7:19pm
He was railing that right hand sweeper on the outside. Wow

I love these vids
Chillmatic
5/24/2012 7:51pm
I always wondered if they yelled at lappers.

Love watching these videos, hopefully they catch some awesome battles.
Nielsen277
5/24/2012 7:55pm
WTF at 1:15 he JUMPS from one rut to another, right to left as the track turns to the right
IceMan446
5/24/2012 8:02pm
Nielsen277 wrote:
WTF at 1:15 he JUMPS from one rut to another, right to left as the track turns to the right
Saw that. I think in the RacerX vid, it shows him from Davi's GoPro kind of cross rut and just keep it pinned.
Jono
5/24/2012 8:05pm
I've been waiting so long to see full motos from a GoPro!
willie838
5/24/2012 8:07pm Edited Date/Time 5/24/2012 8:09pm
i sent an email to DC a while back wondering if it'd be possible to get gopro coverage of the entire field.

There would be nothing better than watching a pass from multiple points of view. It'd essentially be like the in car cams in f1/nascar/ rally.

-----------

how the FUCK do they read the pit board. my eyes are pretty bad but i can't see anything at all.

------

25:40- HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!! so funny.
therealjonon
5/24/2012 8:20pm
looks and sounds to me like hes on cruise in moto 2 riding wellllllllll within his comfort zone
R-acer
5/24/2012 8:56pm
Awesome. Hopefully we get this every round
dboivin
5/24/2012 10:00pm
MA800 needs to watch that. James never looks back once....maybe a little on last lap to check dungey...but never once did he worry about what is behind him.

that move over as james approached him...bleh. i would beat his ass as soon as we got off the podium. crazy how you could see james predict it coming.
R-acer
5/25/2012 2:19am
dboivin wrote:
MA800 needs to watch that. James never looks back once....maybe a little on last lap to check dungey...but never once did he worry about what is...
MA800 needs to watch that. James never looks back once....maybe a little on last lap to check dungey...but never once did he worry about what is behind him.

that move over as james approached him...bleh. i would beat his ass as soon as we got off the podium. crazy how you could see james predict it coming.
Yeah, I found MA cross jumping everything and blocking all the lines a little annoying to watch. I could understand if it was the last lap and he was trying to hang on the first place, but he was doing that a few minutes in with like 30 minutes to go... obviously holding up traffic... why bother? I want to see him do well, but I rather see him "up" his speed, not block the other riders lines.
burnside
5/25/2012 6:02am
willie838 wrote:
i sent an email to DC a while back wondering if it'd be possible to get gopro coverage of the entire field. There would be nothing...
i sent an email to DC a while back wondering if it'd be possible to get gopro coverage of the entire field.

There would be nothing better than watching a pass from multiple points of view. It'd essentially be like the in car cams in f1/nascar/ rally.

-----------

how the FUCK do they read the pit board. my eyes are pretty bad but i can't see anything at all.

------

25:40- HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!! so funny.
Thats a really good idea.. Once all the angles were synced would be easy to edit too.
BobbyM
5/25/2012 6:27am
fantastic...did james and ryan speed up or did mike slow down on the 2nd or 3rd lap?
jsr21
5/25/2012 6:43am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2012 6:43am
Scares the fuck outta me how he rides the very edge of the track...even landing from jumps.
dboivin
5/25/2012 7:06am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2012 7:09am
BobbyM wrote:
fantastic...did james and ryan speed up or did mike slow down on the 2nd or 3rd lap?
mikes clearly got the speed to run there....i think he's a head game. when he gets the holeshot he runs off adrenaline for 2 laps and then it runs out and he starts trying to figure out how to keep people from passing him instead of running his own race.

its great to finally see a full moto from james. you can tell hes racing his own race (in this one) and doesn't worry about anything but his lines, throttle control and speed. would love to see a full Alessi helmet cam to so you could compare them.

that scrub james did to slice across behind alessi made me cringe...lol. i felt like i was gonna get hit by dungey...its crazy when bubba wants to scrub something for time...he scrubs hard.
kongols
5/25/2012 7:06am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2012 7:09am
BobbyM wrote:
James and Ryan speed up. Around two sec. a lap. Fourth lap was Mike`s best but still two sec. slower that those two.
blusmbl
5/25/2012 7:16am
He definitely rides the edges of the track, there were a few times I thought he was landing on the course markers.

Unrelated, that track doesn't look exciting at all to ride (save for the ruts, obviously). It doesn't appear to have the wow factor or flow of a place like GH or Red Bud.
Phillips467
5/25/2012 8:25am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2012 8:26am
For no reason other than to make an interesting video, I would like to see Stewart have a tip over on the first lap, and then come through the field. IMO that would be really interesting to watch from his viewpoint..
5/25/2012 8:35am
Joelessi annoys the fuck out of me. Case in point, this video.

"Hey I'm in the lead! I can do it! Dad told me I can!"

"Wait, fuck, these dudes are all over me, this isn't Loretta's my last year trying to run the four stroke class to get more titles!"

"I'd better look behind me and block these guys for 37 minutes, dad said it could work."

"I wonder if there is a secluded spot in the back where I can hit his kill button... wait, the fucking gopro will see that. Does the gopro have a kill switch too? I need to go for the W."

Honestly, Mike is obviously amazingly fast. He seems like an OK guy. But IMHO everytime I look at him, his bike, or watch him actually race I just think about how hard he works, and it puts my JOEmeter into the red. I wish him luck though, and to just be a straight up competitor. No cross humping.

Dude puts in some head turning rides, though. Smile
jeffro503
5/25/2012 8:46am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2012 8:47am
Joelessi annoys the fuck out of me. Case in point, this video. "Hey I'm in the lead! I can do it! Dad told me I can!"...

"Wait, fuck, these dudes are all over me, this isn't Loretta's my last year trying to run the four stroke class to get more titles!"

"I'd better look behind me and block these guys for 37 minutes, dad said it could work."

"I wonder if there is a secluded spot in the back where I can hit his kill button... wait, the fucking gopro will see that. Does the gopro have a kill switch too? I need to go for the W."

Honestly, Mike is obviously amazingly fast. He seems like an OK guy. But IMHO everytime I look at him, his bike, or watch him actually race I just think about how hard he works, and it puts my JOEmeter into the red. I wish him luck though, and to just be a straight up competitor. No cross humping.

LMFAO!! You bring up some good points though. I don't expect Mike to move over , but blocking and cross jumping the way he does scares the shit out of me too.

I have complained in the past of Stewart doing the same exact thing , but 99% of the time he is moving " Forward". I also mentioned this about Stewart , and it not only scares me watching it.....but it blows my mind away....he NEVER looks besides him before , during or after a pass. He seriously rides like nobody else is out there sometimes.......which I guess is his business.......just friggin' scary.
BobbyM
5/25/2012 9:32am
Joelessi annoys the fuck out of me. Case in point, this video. "Hey I'm in the lead! I can do it! Dad told me I can!"...

we should start bagging on
all the riders starting with the worst finishers
then working our way up to alessi.
this might take a while...lol
Sherwood
5/25/2012 9:38am

It's up to Ryan and James to get around Mike. James managed just fine but for some reason Dungey seemed to struggle with him for a couple laps. That's not Mike's concern.

Post a reply to: JS7 GoPro Moto 2

The Latest