JS7

R-acer
1/11/2010 5:16am Edited Date/Time 1/11/2010 5:17am
I agree.....and I think it's pretty obvious.

I wish he was on a Kawi, but the yamaha is not a bad bike. I dont see it breaking on it's own. There might be riders out there with nothing to lose that may try a few things though...that's the only real concern
jndmx
1/11/2010 5:21am
Yeah I have to say it looked like Stewart could just turn it up a little when he needed to and set up passes.
I will say that Dungey was impressive being so consistently fast and running out front but James definitely clicked another gear around lap 15 and showed his real speed.

Since the 10 Yammy is significantly different the chance of problems is higher and let's face it at any given time a rider can hit the ground.

I just want to see some good racing.
crowe176
1/11/2010 5:39am
R-acer wrote:
I agree.....and I think it's pretty obvious. I wish he was on a Kawi, but the yamaha is not a bad bike. I dont see it...
I agree.....and I think it's pretty obvious.

I wish he was on a Kawi, but the yamaha is not a bad bike. I dont see it breaking on it's own. There might be riders out there with nothing to lose that may try a few things though...that's the only real concern
R-acer 2010 Yamaha YZ450F bike test results:

"I sat on a Yamaha at a tradeshow. It's not a bad bike. I don't see it breaking on it's own."

txmxer
1/11/2010 5:57am
thought it was interesting that James decided to pull over in front of Dungey and block his line rather than uncork those two seconds on the last lap.

The Shop

davis224
Fantasy
165th
1/11/2010 6:05am
txmxer wrote:
thought it was interesting that James decided to pull over in front of Dungey and block his line rather than uncork those two seconds on the...
thought it was interesting that James decided to pull over in front of Dungey and block his line rather than uncork those two seconds on the last lap.
ditto. Not saying that was james riding the ragged edge, but dungey DID catch him again. Just saying. Seems stupid to "let" someone catch you on the last lap.
Cygnus
1/11/2010 6:06am
It's all part of the show.
Thelen20
1/11/2010 6:34am Edited Date/Time 1/11/2010 6:35am
ya stewie was def playn possum through the whoops every lap, oh wait, i mean playin chicken! he doesnt have that yami under him yet. de javu of last year, look out when he figures it out. dungey wins that race if he had nailed that triple onto the plateau every lap.

and cygnus, R-acer, get a room
mxracer32
1/11/2010 6:48am
agreed.

made it interesting to see him sit back though. honestly though, js doesnt seem as confident as last year, and you could tell he was stuggling in certain sections, but the whole time he was behind dungey it just seemed like he was riding, searching for new lines, without ever pushing.
Racer92
1/11/2010 7:45am
I think Lenny got Cyg's login password. Wink
IceMan446
1/11/2010 8:52am
txmxer wrote:
thought it was interesting that James decided to pull over in front of Dungey and block his line rather than uncork those two seconds on the...
davis224 wrote:
ditto. Not saying that was james riding the ragged edge, but dungey DID catch him again. Just saying. Seems stupid to "let" someone catch you on...
ditto. Not saying that was james riding the ragged edge, but dungey DID catch him again. Just saying. Seems stupid to "let" someone catch you on the last lap.
You guys are crazy...james ran that same line ALL night why the hell would he change it up just because dungey was behind him? How's about we put blinkers on the fuckin bikes now or just race a dual sport since riding your line is moving over on some one. That shit is racing he wasn't close enough to fuckin hit him. And no one is saying shit about aniste "moving over" in his qualifier. Let's keep this shit simple, james passed for the lead rode HIS line and won. Dungey did close in but he didn't have a chance at the pass at all. And don't say well if he didn't spin out.

Post a reply to: JS7

The Latest