Regis
Fantasy
340th
Edited Date/Time 2/17/2013 9:51am
Is he still just riding for a paycheck?
|
Stephon
2/16/2013 6:29pm
That's what that other dude said. He even posted about it.
Blitz
2/16/2013 6:30pm
I still think he is just straight up better than everybody else..period. His confidence has taken a hit but these type of heat race wins..passing RV..will bring it back and if he has a good start in the main..no one will catch him. Thankfully, it didn't happen at A1 or this season would suck...and I am not a big fan of his.

The Shop

zook11
2/16/2013 6:31pm
Blitz wrote:
I still think he is just straight up better than everybody else..period. His confidence has taken a hit but these type of heat race wins..passing RV..will...
I still think he is just straight up better than everybody else..period. His confidence has taken a hit but these type of heat race wins..passing RV..will bring it back and if he has a good start in the main..no one will catch him. Thankfully, it didn't happen at A1 or this season would suck...and I am not a big fan of his.
Clueless
Regis
Fantasy
340th
2/16/2013 6:33pm
He blew his ACL at A1.

Everybody seemed to forget that.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
2/16/2013 6:33pm
So he's riding tonite?
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
745th
2/16/2013 6:37pm
Blitz wrote:
I still think he is just straight up better than everybody else..period. His confidence has taken a hit but these type of heat race wins..passing RV..will...
Whauuuaaaat?
Blitz
2/16/2013 6:45pm Edited Date/Time 2/16/2013 6:47pm
Blitz wrote:
zook11 wrote:
Clueless
ha ha, good addition to the thread, here's another one for YOU, idiot.
Blitz
2/16/2013 6:47pm
Blitz wrote:
Whauuuaaaat?
I THINK HE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE...look up the words if you have to.
Stephon
2/16/2013 6:51pm
Blitz wrote:
Even with a start James has to minimize mistakes and stay on the bike. RV knows the heat races doesn't mean all that much in the scheme of the war. That said, i really hope James can challenge for the top of the box.
Blitz
2/16/2013 7:03pm
Blitz wrote:
Stephon wrote:
Even with a start James has to minimize mistakes and stay on the bike. RV knows the heat races doesn't mean all that much in the...
Even with a start James has to minimize mistakes and stay on the bike. RV knows the heat races doesn't mean all that much in the scheme of the war. That said, i really hope James can challenge for the top of the box.
Yes, I agree. I know RV can step it up in the main and probably just let it go in the heat. But JS always has so much speed which has not been displayed every lap because of that torn ACL. What I meant to say in other post, apparently poorly, was that if it wasn't for that, this season might have gone different.
burnside
2/17/2013 7:35am
Seems like he is in good spirits in vid above ^^^
Overdrive
2/17/2013 8:06am Edited Date/Time 2/17/2013 8:09am
Hell yeah he is riding for a paycheck, how the heck is going to pay to fix that bike he broke and keep up to date with his medical bills. By the way James if your not riding for that paycheck I can give you my bank account number and you can route it there. Smile

By the way, he is going to win Daytona.

Oh and Regis to get technical, last night he wasn't riding in the main so I guess the answer to your question is no he wasn't riding for a paycheck in last nights main, but he still collected his money either way. Go figure......lol
4mxonly
2/17/2013 9:05am
Regardless of where James currently shakes out among the top guys--and despite the blind and biased nuthugging from his biggest fanatics here on vital--I think that in spite of his struggles, James' attitude and character are finally coming around, and very well may be the final hurdle he needs to overcome in order to be consistent and competitive for the win. Obviously he has the ACL issue putting a damper on his current supercross results, but in the past, JS7's mental game has arguably been his biggest obstacle with stuff like his fuelTV reality show, the police light bar debacle, and the apparently faulty yamaha era at JGR pulling his focus away from his racing. With all that said, things like the interview at the start line before the Dallas main event, where he made a point of saying right away that it wasn't the mechanics fault that the clutch went bad (a moment where he could very easily have been callous amidst frustration), is a sign of exceptional character, respect, and overall humility for his role within the sport. That, along with the general appreciation for his team, and even the anecdotal nature of Big James on the sidelines during the heat, makes me appreciate James being there as opposed to being critical of him. For James sake, hopefully he can continue it as a means of wrapping up the last years of his career on a high note, gaining back some fans, and leveraging it all into future success for his new seven brand and other endeavors.
Hut
2/17/2013 9:09am
Best he has looked in quite awhile IMO. Bummer he a had bike problem.
malachi177
2/17/2013 9:42am
Hut wrote:
Best he has looked in quite awhile IMO. Bummer he a had bike problem.
^^X2^^....he did look really good.

Post a reply to: JS7

The Latest