11/12/2014 1:56pm
that wasn't even dirt...
kijen
11/12/2014 2:19pm
No track prep required.

The Shop

Xeno
11/12/2014 5:06pm
I'm not a fan of videos that scream the F word. Hopefully the mods on this site will agree that it's in poor taste to publish adult content on websites that appeal to children.
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
11/13/2014 4:36am
What is the difference between saying crap or shit? One sounding different of course but reference the same exact object. When you really think about words and how one is acceptable or not, its quite pathetic.

Now I could get behind the idea of "intent" carries more weight than the actually sound coming out the mouth. Using the line in the song "I drink cheap beer so fuck you"..... It would be ok to say "I drink cheap beer so what" or "I drink cheap beer piss off" or "I drink cheap beer crap head" same intent really. But If one said "I drink cheap beer i'm going to kill your family in their sleep" Now its time to be worried about the poor children on vital and what their widdle ears are hearing.
Flip109
11/13/2014 5:31am
That is the least of what you should be worried about your kid being exposed to on the interwebs lol
Jroc
Fantasy
2524th
11/13/2014 5:35am
Markee wrote:
What is the difference between saying crap or shit? One sounding different of course but reference the same exact object. When you really think about words...
What is the difference between saying crap or shit? One sounding different of course but reference the same exact object. When you really think about words and how one is acceptable or not, its quite pathetic.

Now I could get behind the idea of "intent" carries more weight than the actually sound coming out the mouth. Using the line in the song "I drink cheap beer so fuck you"..... It would be ok to say "I drink cheap beer so what" or "I drink cheap beer piss off" or "I drink cheap beer crap head" same intent really. But If one said "I drink cheap beer i'm going to kill your family in their sleep" Now its time to be worried about the poor children on vital and what their widdle ears are hearing.
I agree. Seems like some parents want to point the blame elsewhere(TV, music) as to why their kids are acting shitty. Whatever happened to freedom of speech. That being said, I like how he is rocking the #1 plate. Might be his only chance to do so, why not.
O___o
11/13/2014 5:44am Edited Date/Time 11/13/2014 5:45am
Xeno wrote:
I'm not a fan of videos that scream the F word. Hopefully the mods on this site will agree that it's in poor taste to publish...
I'm not a fan of videos that scream the F word. Hopefully the mods on this site will agree that it's in poor taste to publish adult content on websites that appeal to children.
I'm not a fan of people who push their morals onto other people and seek preferential treatment by "hoping" their morals also appeal to the authority (moderators). Let me guess, you believe in angels and talking snakes, too.

Markee "gets it".
bvm111
11/13/2014 6:29am
Xeno wrote:
I'm not a fan of videos that scream the F word. Hopefully the mods on this site will agree that it's in poor taste to publish...
So be an adult and don't watch the video or turn the volume down and watch him ride, oh, and don't come a public forum and whine about having some else enforce your own PERSONAL morals.

let me guess your mommy and daddy still wipe your ass for you and give you lunch money ?

What's this world coming too???
mx_563
11/13/2014 8:35am Edited Date/Time 11/13/2014 8:35am
Anybody know the story behind the WP suspension stickers on the forks of Jordi's Kawasaki? A bit weird, no?

Also, looks like Jordi had an Arai despite the team Thor deal. Is this related to the AC50 Bell mystery?

Discuss...
steed 2.0
11/13/2014 8:44am
mx_563 wrote:
Anybody know the story behind the WP suspension stickers on the forks of Jordi's Kawasaki? A bit weird, no? Also, looks like Jordi had an Arai...
Anybody know the story behind the WP suspension stickers on the forks of Jordi's Kawasaki? A bit weird, no?

Also, looks like Jordi had an Arai despite the team Thor deal. Is this related to the AC50 Bell mystery?

Discuss...
Full Factory WP vs stock A kit

Freddy
11/13/2014 9:16am
mx_563 They all wear Arai.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
11/13/2014 9:24am
mx_563 wrote:
Anybody know the story behind the WP suspension stickers on the forks of Jordi's Kawasaki? A bit weird, no? Also, looks like Jordi had an Arai...

Discuss...
The CLS Kawasaki team has been using WP suspension this season. They run their Traxx shock and 52mm cone valve all-aluminum forks.

As for helmets, Arai is the team's helmet sponsor for their 250 riders. Their 450 guy this past season, Tommy Searle, was allowed to have his own contracts. As a reminder, CLS no longer has any involvement with Pro Circuit.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
11/13/2014 9:26am
Xeno wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
So be an adult and don't watch the video or turn the volume down and watch him ride, oh, and don't come a public forum and...
So be an adult and don't watch the video or turn the volume down and watch him ride, oh, and don't come a public forum and whine about having some else enforce your own PERSONAL morals.

let me guess your mommy and daddy still wipe your ass for you and give you lunch money ?

Xeno has a valid point and made his opinion known in a polite manner. Your response on the other hand...
GG83
11/13/2014 10:02am Edited Date/Time 11/13/2014 10:48am
Xeno wrote:
Xenophobe or XenoF**k ? ;-)

Just kidding. I always wonder if here in France they understand the lyrics of the song they choose ....

Just like when a pre-teens dance teacher chooses Nicki Minaj Anaconda song for her show ...
mx_563
11/13/2014 12:42pm
ML512 wrote:
The CLS Kawasaki team has been using WP suspension this season. They run their Traxx shock and 52mm cone valve all-aluminum forks. As for helmets, Arai...
The CLS Kawasaki team has been using WP suspension this season. They run their Traxx shock and 52mm cone valve all-aluminum forks.

As for helmets, Arai is the team's helmet sponsor for their 250 riders. Their 450 guy this past season, Tommy Searle, was allowed to have his own contracts. As a reminder, CLS no longer has any involvement with Pro Circuit.
Thank you. I learned something today.
bvm111
11/13/2014 2:21pm Edited Date/Time 11/13/2014 2:22pm
Xeno wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
So be an adult and don't watch the video or turn the volume down and watch him ride, oh, and don't come a public forum and...

ML512 wrote:
Xeno has a valid point and made his opinion known in a polite manner. Your response on the other hand...
Im sorry michael, but, i disagree.

My perception of these types of statements is the expectation of others to take personal responsibility for what he should be doing as a parent or adult and monitor the content of what HIS children are exposed to. He was being passive aggressive in an attempt to force his moral compass on others in a way to influence the forum.

I do agree that my response was not polite.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
11/13/2014 2:26pm
bvm111 wrote:

ML512 wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
Im sorry michael, but, i disagree. My perception of these types of statements is the expectation of others to take personal responsibility for what he should...

My perception of these types of statements is the expectation of others to take personal responsibility for what he should be doing as a parent or adult and monitor the content of what HIS children are exposed to. He was being passive aggressive in an attempt to force his moral compass on others in a way to influence the forum.

Your opinion is valid as well, I just brought it up for the lack of politeness that first go around. Just trying to help the mentality around here lately, it's off-season after-all. Laughing Carry on...
bvm111
11/13/2014 2:28pm
ML512 wrote:
Your opinion is valid as well, I just brought it up for the lack of politeness that first go around. Just trying to help the mentality...
Your opinion is valid as well, I just brought it up for the lack of politeness that first go around. Just trying to help the mentality around here lately, it's off-season after-all. Laughing Carry on...
yes sir Wink
machine
11/13/2014 2:52pm
bvm111 wrote:

ML512 wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
Im sorry michael, but, i disagree. My perception of these types of statements is the expectation of others to take personal responsibility for what he should...

It's no different than liberals pushing their ideals (or lack there of) and PC bullshit on conservatives all the damn time, see the hypocrisy? I do agree, that if someone finds it offensive, then don't visit the site, or choose to monitor what your children do on the web.

Post a reply to: JORDI TIXIER SX training video

The Latest