JMart pitting out of the back of the truck?

MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
7/27/2016 7:44am
kiwifan wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
Maybe JT$ could find out and comment on Martin living out of a tent in the back of the semi?
No one will touch that story, if they do they'll get blackballed by either the team or Germ-y. Either way it's not good to future storys.....
kkawboy14
7/27/2016 7:51am
kiwifan wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
Maybe JT$ could find out and comment on Martin living out of a tent in the back of the semi?
MxKing809 wrote:
No one will touch that story, if they do they'll get blackballed by either the team or Germ-y. Either way it's not good to future storys.....
You gotta love these professionals!

The Shop

Camp332
7/27/2016 8:11am
peelout wrote:
sorry but if i'm the manager that shit isn't gonna fly. Martin got Yamaha their first outdoor championship in how many years? that little bastard would...
sorry but if i'm the manager that shit isn't gonna fly. Martin got Yamaha their first outdoor championship in how many years? that little bastard would be taking ice baths with the Lucas Oils girls in a fucking gold bathtub if i were in charge.
Camp332 wrote:
I don't give a shit about ez-ups and who pits underneath them. We need to exploit the more important ideas like golden bathtubs, Lucas oiled girls...
I don't give a shit about ez-ups and who pits underneath them. We need to exploit the more important ideas like golden bathtubs, Lucas oiled girls, ice cubes...

vetmxr wrote:
I don't know about you boys but unfortunately for shrinkige reasons, the last thing I'd want around me with a gaggle of Lucas girls are ice...
I don't know about you boys but unfortunately for shrinkige reasons, the last thing I'd want around me with a gaggle of Lucas girls are ice cubes or cold water.....Smile
Ice cubes can be helpful in certain situations bro.

Looks like she is running the Lucas Oil Synthetic blend.

mmcmx
7/27/2016 9:49am
kongols wrote:
This thread reminds me of Stewart vs Reed days. Oh good old days...
Yep, like then one of every 3 posts is yours.
peelout
7/27/2016 11:16am
Camp332 wrote:
I don't give a shit about ez-ups and who pits underneath them. We need to exploit the more important ideas like golden bathtubs, Lucas oiled girls...
I don't give a shit about ez-ups and who pits underneath them. We need to exploit the more important ideas like golden bathtubs, Lucas oiled girls, ice cubes...

vetmxr wrote:
I don't know about you boys but unfortunately for shrinkige reasons, the last thing I'd want around me with a gaggle of Lucas girls are ice...
I don't know about you boys but unfortunately for shrinkige reasons, the last thing I'd want around me with a gaggle of Lucas girls are ice cubes or cold water.....Smile
Camp332 wrote:
Ice cubes can be helpful in certain situations bro. Looks like she is running the Lucas Oil Synthetic blend. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5f/dd/b9/5fddb93ef4b7fa0ecbb1a90b53308a53.jpg[/img]

woah bro, direct upload to the spankbank
TXDirt
7/27/2016 11:26am
It's Coop's world right now in the 250cc class. If JMart wants to move back in to the truck from the easy-up then the best way to do that is win. It's been two years that CW has been on the outside looking in. I think he handled that pretty professionally most times. And he was a pretty big help to JMart last year....

CW brings a great personality to racing. We need more of to be honest. Look around at other sports and you have a mxture of personalities from Humble to Cocky. Motocross has been pretty vanilla personality wise for awhile. I think having some new blood and personalities is great for the sport and great for the fans.

Joey's pass on CW was legit and racing. CW's pass back was also legit and part of racing. I like the fire in both of them and appreciate that they both want it and are willing to try and take from each other. Obviously no one wants to see someone get t-boned. That's dirty. But taking a guy wide or checking up into a corner are part of racing. Sure it's aggressive. But we need more of that fire and rivalry from the riders.
race
7/27/2016 12:00pm
There's enough axe grinding in this thread to chop down all the trees at Washougal.

Some of you need to step back from the keyboard and take a breath. Or go ride some laps.

hillbilly
7/27/2016 1:52pm
vetmxr wrote:
Camp332 wrote:
Ice cubes can be helpful in certain situations bro. Looks like she is running the Lucas Oil Synthetic blend. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5f/dd/b9/5fddb93ef4b7fa0ecbb1a90b53308a53.jpg[/img]

peelout wrote:
woah bro, direct upload to the spankbank
Afro sheen,this crazy chick that came around used it to tan,smelled like bacon fryin'.

Good times
MX_Andrew83
7/27/2016 5:07pm
I remember last year when J Mart was in the outdoor title fight and Cooper just like let him pass him and then kept Musquin behind...
I remember last year when J Mart was in the outdoor title fight and Cooper just like let him pass him and then kept Musquin behind him. That was such a dick move of Cooper to do that and then tell everyone he had clutch issues. So not only is he a bad person but a liar as well. I totally get why JMart doesn't like him.
SKlein wrote:
Webb plays team tactics and helps JMart, which leads to JMart disliking him for doing so?
Am I understanding that correctly?
It was sarcasm...
bobby397
7/27/2016 6:50pm
dirtnapper wrote:
If I was a nice laid back guy like J Mart, I wouldn't want to be hanging around an arrogant cocky person like Webb.........just sayin.......:dry: I'm...
If I was a nice laid back guy like J Mart, I wouldn't want to be hanging around an arrogant cocky person like Webb.........just sayin.......Dry

I'm pretty sure the two have VERY different ways of approaching their race.

* in the interest of not causing tremendous butt-hurt to the Webb fanboyz, I have changed the wording of my original statement *
Why is it none of the other team members including Alex, have an issue training and hanging out with Webb every day of the week but Webb is the issue?
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
997th
7/28/2016 1:25am
I feel like Reagan plays favorites. I have never understood these cases where the team doesn't do the best they can for each rider and let it get decided on the track. This is horse shit.
kongols
7/28/2016 1:28am
I feel like Reagan plays favorites. I have never understood these cases where the team doesn't do the best they can for each rider and let...
I feel like Reagan plays favorites. I have never understood these cases where the team doesn't do the best they can for each rider and let it get decided on the track. This is horse shit.
You mean like last year when Webb was letting JMart by to beat Marvin? Yeah, I too don`t understand.
Jrewing
7/28/2016 1:34am
Camp332 wrote:

Jesus will Devinely intervene and camp love will overcome all.
grunkster
7/28/2016 5:01am
Alex doesn't "train with Webb every day of the week"....he does his own thing in MN.
roninho
7/28/2016 7:06am
mjr119 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/07/26/144809/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

RG1 wrote:
Safe to say J Mart is not a fan of Cooper. Join the club Jeremy
Well tbh the part where JMart got '''taken down'' was just a racing incident. I could understand where Savatgy complains about to much testosterone in the first lap, but JMart was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, nothing directed at him. Sucks for him to get injured but if he pissed on Cooper for this he's just looking for something to be pissed about.
BigDaddyG
7/28/2016 7:41am
Man, all this speculation on Jmart hanging outside under the easy up. For all you know, he had some bad Mexican food and was blowing out the semi every 3 minutes with some rank farts and his mechanic kicked him out until he went and pooped.
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
997th
7/28/2016 7:49am
I feel like Reagan plays favorites. I have never understood these cases where the team doesn't do the best they can for each rider and let...
kongols wrote:
You mean like last year when Webb was letting JMart by to beat Marvin? Yeah, I too don`t understand.
I get that. That's not exactly what I meant. But he is leaving, and he is not in the title hunt........so now screw you? I don't know, I worked along side a team once upon a time that had engines that were not as fast as others depending on the rider....guess I sense the sour grapes.
kongols
7/28/2016 8:17am
BigDaddyG wrote:
Man, all this speculation on Jmart hanging outside under the easy up. For all you know, he had some bad Mexican food and was blowing out...
Man, all this speculation on Jmart hanging outside under the easy up. For all you know, he had some bad Mexican food and was blowing out the semi every 3 minutes with some rank farts and his mechanic kicked him out until he went and pooped.
Finally we get some inside info.
EEE299
7/28/2016 8:24am
BigDaddyG wrote:
Man, all this speculation on Jmart hanging outside under the easy up. For all you know, he had some bad Mexican food and was blowing out...
kongols wrote:
Jmart to Taco bell/Ez-up/Geico Honda 2017? what?
BigDaddyG
7/28/2016 9:48am
BigDaddyG wrote:
kongols wrote:
I was at Washougal and smelt it....Jmart was proud of them and trying to sneak back in the truck to crop dust Cooper. Big Daddy G, The Factory Fart Insider...TFFI
BigDaddyG
7/28/2016 9:52am
BigDaddyG wrote:
kongols wrote:
EEE299 wrote:
TFFI has some inside scoop on a possible co-title sponsor of Rosarita Refried Beans/ Taco Bell/ Ez-Up/ Gieco Honda
EEE299
7/28/2016 10:07am
kongols wrote:
EEE299 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
TFFI has some inside scoop on a possible co-title sponsor of Rosarita Refried Beans/ Taco Bell/ Ez-Up/ Gieco Honda
The real concern is whether Rosarita Refried Beans/ Taco Bell/ Ez-Up/ Gieco Honda will have a 450 team to move up to.... AND whether they torque their sprocket bolts correctly or not.
toomanykaws
7/28/2016 10:10am
Don't Jeremy Alex and Cooper all have the same trainer? How does that work now...
mjr119
7/28/2016 10:15am Edited Date/Time 7/28/2016 10:15am
Don't Jeremy Alex and Cooper all have the same trainer? How does that work now...
Swany is still under contract with Star. So I'm not sure if the Martins are using him or not. But I've heard that once his contract with Star is up, he will be Cooper's personal trainer.
jeffro503
7/28/2016 10:45am Edited Date/Time 7/28/2016 10:46am
kongols wrote:
EEE299 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
If anyone could train Jmart on the art of farting ....it would be BigdaddyG. I've followed him around a track when he blasted out last nights dinner....fogged up my goggles and made my bike run lean. The RM was bogging until the air cleared. Saw a couple seagulls fall out of the air shortly after as well , bark falling off tree's and squirrels running for their life.
peelout
7/28/2016 10:46am
EEE299 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
EEE299 wrote:
The real concern is whether Rosarita Refried Beans/ Taco Bell/ Ez-Up/ Gieco Honda will have a 450 team to move up to.... AND whether they torque...
The real concern is whether Rosarita Refried Beans/ Taco Bell/ Ez-Up/ Gieco Honda will have a 450 team to move up to.... AND whether they torque their sprocket bolts correctly or not.
you should be the team manager bro

Post a reply to: JMart pitting out of the back of the truck?

The Latest