JLaw will be back

Tiki
Fantasy
1774th
9/10/2009 9:18am Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 6:36am
and kick you tards in the nuts.

It will just be a while. So until then, continue to have your hen coop meetings.
|
ZEDHED
9/10/2009 9:36am Edited Date/Time 11/15/2010 6:21am
Tiki wrote:

It will just be a while. So until then, continue to have your hen coop meetings.
Jordan421
Fantasy
2561st
9/10/2009 9:44am
Tiki wrote:

He will be back for supercross.
jndmx
9/10/2009 10:37am
It would be great to see him come out with a fresh outlook and really ride to his potential.
The kid can haul ass no doubt, hopefully he does just that.

PaleBlue
9/10/2009 11:04am
jndmx wrote:
It would be great to see him come out with a fresh outlook and really ride to his potential. The kid can haul ass no doubt...
It would be great to see him come out with a fresh outlook and really ride to his potential.
The kid can haul ass no doubt, hopefully he does just that.

I'll go along with the first sentiment

"It would be great to see him come out with a fresh outlook" the rest of it is irrelevant. Life's about more than riding a bike.........

The Shop

flarider
9/10/2009 11:21am
One would think his representative would have put out a statement saying something like that, wouldn't you?
One might expect to see a statement expressing his client's remorse and regret to his friends, family, fans and even victim and his intent to use the time to reflect and learn, as well as get into better shape and be ready to race once released

One would expect to read something like that from professional representation

Guess I'm wrong
What do I know?

Racer92
9/10/2009 11:35am
Didnt he already to the "Im sorry" bit before after the Freestone Flip?

newmann
9/10/2009 12:29pm
flarider wrote:
One would think his representative would have put out a statement saying something like that, wouldn't you? One might expect to see a statement expressing his...
One would think his representative would have put out a statement saying something like that, wouldn't you?
One might expect to see a statement expressing his client's remorse and regret to his friends, family, fans and even victim and his intent to use the time to reflect and learn, as well as get into better shape and be ready to race once released

Guess I'm wrong
What do I know?

Sepkovic has to have a computer to issue press releases. From what Bauer temporarily posted a while back, it may have gotten confiscated. Regardless, he's not much of an agent that's for sure.
sc961
9/10/2009 1:21pm
Maybe Jason can surround himself with better people, and get his head on straight after some "time off".

It sure would be nice to see him come back and kick some tail.. Unless there are big changes inside his circle, that has no chance of happening.

The sport is much less exciting with out JLaw on the track, no matter the class he's riding.
Chili
9/10/2009 2:03pm
He kicks me in the nuts he's going back for a parole violation, just sayin...
straight^
9/10/2009 2:21pm
flarider wrote:
One would think his representative would have put out a statement saying something like that, wouldn't you? One might expect to see a statement expressing his...

Guess I'm wrong
What do I know?

"J-Law Inc. team will carry on in 2010 and beyond, with team riders to be named shortly."

Is what Sepkovic said 2 days ago. So, yes you are wrong, and obviously don't know as much as you'd like to think. And yes, he also said Jlaw personally hates you, specifically.
flarider
9/10/2009 2:50pm
Can you provide a link to said press release?

englishman
9/10/2009 2:53pm
I heard his agent is back where he started - living out of a VW Scirocco. Guess he doesn't have room for a computer in that thing.
calimxer91
9/10/2009 5:04pm
flarider wrote:

Guess I'm wrong
What do I know?

Maybe the rider doesnt want one?
axel57
9/10/2009 7:12pm
Tiki wrote:

ZEDHED wrote:
X2
d6mx
9/10/2009 7:24pm
flarider wrote:

Guess I'm wrong
What do I know?

straight^ wrote:
"J-Law Inc. team will carry on in 2010 and beyond, with team riders to be named shortly." Is what Sepkovic said 2 days ago. So, yes...
"J-Law Inc. team will carry on in 2010 and beyond, with team riders to be named shortly."

Is what Sepkovic said 2 days ago. So, yes you are wrong, and obviously don't know as much as you'd like to think. And yes, he also said Jlaw personally hates you, specifically.
I'd guess the 2010 announcement is coming....jlaw hates flarider? actually just the opposite.

Post a reply to: JLaw will be back

The Latest