JLaw at Budds all messed up

Miscreant317
Edited Date/Time 7/18/2014 1:57pm
Couldn't find him again after I got my camera out but he was wandering around near the back camping in a discount tire team shirt obviously stoned out of his mind and barely functioning before motos got started. Thought he was supposed to have cleaned up but this is most definitely not the case.
|
JonnyDH84
7/12/2014 9:28pm
Don't think its anyones business anymore the kids done hes moved back to his gmas and is getting on with his life . He seems to have accepted he just rides for fun now why cant everyone else. If he wants to get stoned let him hes prob just having fun with his mates watching some moto .
olddude
7/12/2014 9:36pm
JonnyDH84 wrote:
Don't think its anyones business anymore the kids done hes moved back to his gmas and is getting on with his life . He seems to...
Don't think its anyones business anymore the kids done hes moved back to his gmas and is getting on with his life . He seems to have accepted he just rides for fun now why cant everyone else. If he wants to get stoned let him hes prob just having fun with his mates watching some moto .
I disagree. If this is true he might need some help.

The Shop

Crush
7/12/2014 9:48pm
Mmmm, I'd be all over this if I was Chad, I seem to remember another numbnut doing some silly shit in a team shirt recently that got the team in trouble.
JonnyDH84
7/12/2014 9:49pm
JonnyDH84 wrote:
Don't think its anyones business anymore the kids done hes moved back to his gmas and is getting on with his life . He seems to...
olddude wrote:
I disagree. If this is true he might need some help.
So someone calling him out because he smoked a joint on vital is helping him ? Its his life to do with as he please. If he was sat on his dirtbike on the gate stoned out of his face fair enough but do we have to go around calling the kid out everytime he shows his face at a national.
JonnyDH84
7/12/2014 9:52pm
Crush wrote:
Mmmm, I'd be all over this if I was Chad, I seem to remember another numbnut doing some silly shit in a team shirt recently that...
Mmmm, I'd be all over this if I was Chad, I seem to remember another numbnut doing some silly shit in a team shirt recently that got the team in trouble.
Its only the same as anyone else buying a team shirt then getting drunk etc JLaw isnt riding for anyone hes there as a fan why would chad even care.
Crush
7/12/2014 9:57pm
JonnyDH84 wrote:
Its only the same as anyone else buying a team shirt then getting drunk etc JLaw isnt riding for anyone hes there as a fan why...
Its only the same as anyone else buying a team shirt then getting drunk etc JLaw isnt riding for anyone hes there as a fan why would chad even care.
Do they sell actual team shirts? I woulda thought there is a difference between merchandise and team shirts, but obviously could be wrong.
JonnyDH84
7/12/2014 10:02pm
JonnyDH84 wrote:
Its only the same as anyone else buying a team shirt then getting drunk etc JLaw isnt riding for anyone hes there as a fan why...
Crush wrote:
Do they sell actual team shirts? I woulda thought there is a difference between merchandise and team shirts, but obviously could be wrong.
Honestly I dont know I thought they would as most other motorsports teams do. If they dont and its a team jersey I take it back and you definatley have a point.
7/12/2014 11:05pm
Couldn't find him again after I got my camera out but he was wandering around near the back camping in a discount tire team shirt obviously...
Couldn't find him again after I got my camera out but he was wandering around near the back camping in a discount tire team shirt obviously stoned out of his mind and barely functioning before motos got started. Thought he was supposed to have cleaned up but this is most definitely not the case.
Ya have you ever actually smoked?
Unless he's using bubblehash, or smoked a blunt of SourD all to himself, you are most likely over exaggerating that he was "obviously stoned out of his mind and barely functioning". It takes a lot of dope in an unexperienced smoker to get to the point of "barely functioning".

Get a life and worry about what happened on the track, plenty of interesting stories from the actual competition this weekend.
7/12/2014 11:11pm
Ya have you ever actually smoked? Unless he's using bubblehash, or smoked a blunt of SourD all to himself, you are most likely over exaggerating that...
Unless he's using bubblehash, or smoked a blunt of SourD all to himself, you are most likely over exaggerating that he was "obviously stoned out of his mind and barely functioning". It takes a lot of dope in an unexperienced smoker to get to the point of "barely functioning".

Get a life and worry about what happened on the track, plenty of interesting stories from the actual competition this weekend.
X2
Monte122
7/12/2014 11:25pm
He looks and acts like he's stoned most of the time, so what's the big deal!!
7/13/2014 1:14am
Couldn't find him again after I got my camera out but he was wandering around near the back camping in a discount tire team shirt obviously...
Ya have you ever actually smoked? Unless he's using bubblehash, or smoked a blunt of SourD all to himself, you are most likely over exaggerating that...

No bro he took wax dabs. He has a TUE though. And he was at BUDDS Creek Tongue
ChrisB10
7/13/2014 1:53am
The kid is clearly on the wrong path. If you think it was just a joint then you're pretty naïve. Someone who's been doing drugs as long as him doesn't smoke 1 joint and get to the point where he's barely able to function. Matthes also said he was kicked out of the pits for driving a truck really fast through the pits in a pretty scary scene. So it's not just "harmless" fun. Clearly the kid is out of control. Time to stop being fanboys and realize there's more to life than "fun". Eventually you gotta grow up and realize if you keep doing this shit it's not going to end well. Not saying this to put the kid down. I was like that when I was his age and ended up in some pretty bad situations like he did but eventually turned my life around and it's tough to watch someone else go through the shit I did and throw their life away. I've heard respected industry people talk about the drugs he was doing and it was more than just weed. Hope it's not the case still because it's not going to end well.
dirtnapper
7/13/2014 8:13am
ChrisB10 wrote:
The kid is clearly on the wrong path. If you think it was just a joint then you're pretty naïve. Someone who's been doing drugs as...
The kid is clearly on the wrong path. If you think it was just a joint then you're pretty naïve. Someone who's been doing drugs as long as him doesn't smoke 1 joint and get to the point where he's barely able to function. Matthes also said he was kicked out of the pits for driving a truck really fast through the pits in a pretty scary scene. So it's not just "harmless" fun. Clearly the kid is out of control. Time to stop being fanboys and realize there's more to life than "fun". Eventually you gotta grow up and realize if you keep doing this shit it's not going to end well. Not saying this to put the kid down. I was like that when I was his age and ended up in some pretty bad situations like he did but eventually turned my life around and it's tough to watch someone else go through the shit I did and throw their life away. I've heard respected industry people talk about the drugs he was doing and it was more than just weed. Hope it's not the case still because it's not going to end well.
well written
TeamGreen
7/13/2014 10:01am
I was at he track a while back...I needed a rear tube...a guy in the next pit says, "Hey, I think we've got one..."
About 45 minutes later...someone crashes their ass-off on the Vet-Track and there's a guy on the top of a jump "flagging" everyone away from the fallen rider.

This guy was just another dude riding his bike and hanging out.
This guy was JLaw.
He's a good guy.
JW381
7/13/2014 10:10am
Good for J-Law, I hope he had a good time watching the races and getting a little F'd up. Sounds like a damn good Saturday to me.
jathey
7/13/2014 11:47am Edited Date/Time 7/13/2014 11:48am
Unless he was/is somehow a threat to the safety of others, the only thing JLaw owes anyone at the track is the cost of the ticket to get in.

TMZ-minded society we live in really sucks. Very hard to undo celebrity and the constant unsolicited comments and moral judgements that seem to go along with it.

He's not asking for your attention by trying to be an MX star anymore. Leave the guy alone.

JonnyDH84
7/13/2014 1:02pm
jathey wrote:
Unless he was/is somehow a threat to the safety of others, the only thing JLaw owes anyone at the track is the cost of the ticket...
Unless he was/is somehow a threat to the safety of others, the only thing JLaw owes anyone at the track is the cost of the ticket to get in.

TMZ-minded society we live in really sucks. Very hard to undo celebrity and the constant unsolicited comments and moral judgements that seem to go along with it.

He's not asking for your attention by trying to be an MX star anymore. Leave the guy alone.

Good post spot on !
Motodave15
7/13/2014 1:05pm
Whats the big deal, with goin to a event.. all fucked up??

Im heading to a metal show, Cannibus pen, Two norcos and some beer.. Shit housed i will be.

amount of fucks given zero.

guys should really live and let live
7/13/2014 1:09pm
He was there in support of his little brother who cleaned up in B class today. I think they are both headed back to Florida where Jason has been staying, with his grandparents AND even riding with Reed from time to time. He has been riding alot but recently injured his shoulder. He posts a lot on instagram if you are that interested in his life style. But to me he seems to be having a good time and not hurting any of you on here. So whats the big deal?
Forza
7/13/2014 1:28pm
JW381 wrote:
Good for J-Law, I hope he had a good time watching the races and getting a little F'd up. Sounds like a damn good Saturday to...
Good for J-Law, I hope he had a good time watching the races and getting a little F'd up. Sounds like a damn good Saturday to me.
Yea it does!
jeffro503
7/13/2014 1:56pm
I hate reading the damn posts that sound something like " J-law is fucking up his life.....let me tell you what he should be doing.......I have all the answers ".

It's his life.....let him enjoy it as much as he wants. None of your God damn business.

Post a reply to: JLaw at Budds all messed up

The Latest