JH84 vs kr94

struth
Edited Date/Time 7/9/2015 5:49am
Who would u rather be..
JH84 with a couple of mxgp 25o titles.
Kr94 with am mx 450 title n mxgp 250.

Personally I hope Kr94 spends another 5 years in AMA n wins AMA sx 450 title n another 450ama mx title.

Then goes back to mxgp at 25yro n goes n kicks Jh84 the mxgp 450 class
|
hillbilly
7/8/2015 2:49am
why is JH in upper case and kr in lower?

would you rather drink bud or smoke bud?
rutsmash
7/8/2015 2:58am
struth wrote:
Who would u rather be.. JH84 with a couple of mxgp 25o titles. Kr94 with am mx 450 title n mxgp 250. Personally I hope Kr94...
Who would u rather be..

Personally I hope Kr94 spends another 5 years in AMA n wins AMA sx 450 title n another 450ama mx title.

If you're gonna go that way then........I hope RC comes back and lays wood to all these young bucks! Hows that sound struth?........not so good prolly.....nobody leaves ever! ever!
steed 2.0
7/8/2015 2:58am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2015 2:59am
hillbilly wrote:
why is JH in upper case and kr in lower?

would you rather drink bud or smoke bud?
why not both?
struth
7/8/2015 3:01am
struth wrote:
Who would u rather be.. JH84 with a couple of mxgp 25o titles. Kr94 with am mx 450 title n mxgp 250. Personally I hope Kr94...
Who would u rather be..

rutsmash wrote:
If you're gonna go that way then........I hope RC comes back and lays wood to all these young bucks! Hows that sound struth?........not so good prolly.....nobody...
If you're gonna go that way then........I hope RC comes back and lays wood to all these young bucks! Hows that sound struth?........not so good prolly.....nobody leaves ever! ever!
Lol

The Shop

Question
7/8/2015 3:30am

Of course the answer to your question is implicit, and I agree with you.

Nevertheless I think there are lots of things happening behind the scene. Of course I would like JH to be at least in MXGP by now (maybe with the title this year), but several factors did not play in his favor.
1. Musquin coming to KTM to get them a title then moving to the US.
2. KR, probably the best GP talent of the decade, moving to KTM then to the US.
3. Then him, probably the second best GP talent of the decade winning everything in his category by a mile* ...
4. Cairoli piling titles in MXGP for KTM.
5. No one other than him is able to secure KTM to make sure they get the MX2 if he moves up.

That is why I do not criticize him, you must you look at the big picture. I am sure factor 1, 2, 4 and 5 would be different then he would not be in MX2 in the GP. He is making a good living, as much as if he was in the US, and he is making a career similar to Everts or Cairoli, nothing to be ashamed of. Plus he will always have the opportunity to show his talent "to the world" at the MXdN.

* by a mile: I still do not think anyone can match his speed in MX2 if he is at 100% (healed).
7/8/2015 4:20am
struth wrote:
Who would u rather be..

both great talents with different career opportunities/ decisions , Kenny would need a SX title but lets see in 10 years who has best record ...last times they raced each other JH84 won
struth
7/8/2015 4:51am
struth wrote:
Who would u rather be..

both great talents with different career opportunities/ decisions , Kenny would need a SX title but lets see in 10 years who has best record ...last...
both great talents with different career opportunities/ decisions , Kenny would need a SX title but lets see in 10 years who has best record ...last times they raced each other JH84 won
Won what race mxdn?
Last time they raced a series together Kenny won?
mccread
7/8/2015 5:02am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2015 5:03am
MXGP (main class) is the toughest title in the world. That's the one I would want over even a sx title.

If anyone can come back from the USA with a SX title and then win an MXGP title it might be Roczen though... to hold both would be the ultimate.

Right now I think Herlings is faster but Roczen is smarter. Both are having tough season and neither are at their best right now.

But I don't believe you get faster in MX going to the USA you just get better at SX. So I don't think Roczen is better outdoors than he was when he left GPs, Herlings though has improved a lot,especially on hard pack.

An MXGP season with those two in a few years plus Gajser would be pretty amazing!
mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
7/8/2015 5:07am
struth wrote:
Who would u rather be..

both great talents with different career opportunities/ decisions , Kenny would need a SX title but lets see in 10 years who has best record ...last...
Kenny has a SX championship on his belt, just to set the record straight.
7/8/2015 5:23am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2015 5:29am
struth wrote:
Who would u rather be..

struth wrote:
Won what race mxdn?
MXDN were last time they raced together ...2011 and 2012 JH84 was faster
i think these days Herlings is faster as Roczen in MX
Paul333
7/8/2015 5:34am
How is this even a decent comparison?

Roczen has a FIM MX2 Championship, Regional West Coast 250 Supercross Championship, and a 450 US National Championship. He has also won several 450 Supercross races, and been in the points chase.

Herlings has two MX2 titles, which is now a support class being age limited. Every year his competition is forced to move up at age 23. Others have chosen to move up; several have chosen to go to the U.S.

They are only a few months apart in age.

Without question Roczen has achieved far more in this career at this point. Herlings would have to move up to MX1 and win several titles to even make this comparison a fair competition.
struth
7/8/2015 5:49am
struth wrote:
Won what race mxdn?
2011 94 2-4, 84 2-9kenny better overall result
2012 we all know sand Jh84 is,faster harpack think.Kenny still beats him.
RY4N37
7/8/2015 5:53am
Paul333 wrote:
How is this even a decent comparison? Roczen has a FIM MX2 Championship, Regional West Coast 250 Supercross Championship, and a 450 US National Championship. He...

Roczen has a FIM MX2 Championship, Regional West Coast 250 Supercross Championship, and a 450 US National Championship. He has also won several 450 Supercross races, and been in the points chase.

Herlings has two MX2 titles, which is now a support class being age limited. Every year his competition is forced to move up at age 23. Others have chosen to move up; several have chosen to go to the U.S.

Without question Roczen has achieved far more in this career at this point. Herlings would have to move up to MX1 and win several titles to even make this comparison a fair competition.
A few months apart in age but a whole year in terms of their career. Herlings birthday meant he couldn't turn pro till virtually a year after Kenny did. I agree that Kenny has achieved more to this point, but I think JH is the better rider when both are 100%
7/8/2015 6:04am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2015 6:06am
struth wrote:
Won what race mxdn?
struth wrote:
lol ...they raced 3 motos ...all 3 motos JH84 beat Roczen and you mention his overall result ?? if you want to compare them , take the races they both actually raced together ...

oh and a Regional West Coast 250 Supercross Championship ... doesnt match a worldchampionship ..
struth
7/8/2015 6:10am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2015 6:12am
struth wrote:
lol ...they raced 3 motos ...all 3 motos JH84 beat Roczen and you mention his overall result ?? if you want to compare them , take...
lol ...they raced 3 motos ...all 3 motos JH84 beat Roczen and you mention his overall result ?? if you want to compare them , take the races they both actually raced together ...

oh and a Regional West Coast 250 Supercross Championship ... doesnt match a worldchampionship ..
Suppose you could argue that 250 mxgp title does not much a AMA 450 title.

Anyhow hope they race a series again together n just not one of races.
7/8/2015 6:17am
struth wrote:
lol ...they raced 3 motos ...all 3 motos JH84 beat Roczen and you mention his overall result ?? if you want to compare them , take...

struth wrote:
Suppose you could argue that 250 mxgp title does not much a AMA 450 title. Anyhow hope they race a series again together n just not...
Suppose you could argue that 250 mxgp title does not much a AMA 450 title.

Anyhow hope they race a series again together n just not one of races.
i was only talking about the regional SX :-) and agree with you , would be nice to see them both in a series cause they were always both very competetive ... remember the year Kenny won the championship , he had 651 and JH 632 points so it was pretty close and it was Herlings first full year in MX2 .. too bad KR left after 2011
Paul333
7/8/2015 7:01am
Paul333 wrote:
How is this even a decent comparison? Roczen has a FIM MX2 Championship, Regional West Coast 250 Supercross Championship, and a 450 US National Championship. He...

RY4N37 wrote:
A few months apart in age but a whole year in terms of their career. Herlings birthday meant he couldn't turn pro till virtually a year...
A few months apart in age but a whole year in terms of their career. Herlings birthday meant he couldn't turn pro till virtually a year after Kenny did. I agree that Kenny has achieved more to this point, but I think JH is the better rider when both are 100%
Way too early to tell.

He has never raced a 450 for a full season against the best competition. As in never....

Until he has done that and won 1-2 titles he is just another support class rider.
mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
7/8/2015 7:02am Edited Date/Time 7/8/2015 7:03am
i was only talking about the regional SX :-) and agree with you , would be nice to see them both in a series cause they...
i was only talking about the regional SX :-) and agree with you , would be nice to see them both in a series cause they were always both very competetive ... remember the year Kenny won the championship , he had 651 and JH 632 points so it was pretty close and it was Herlings first full year in MX2 .. too bad KR left after 2011
If you bring the points gap from 2011 into play, then you have to mention that the gap would have been not so close if Roczen didn't do that 2-stroke-joke-race in Italy that year. Roczen won that championship in Gaildorf, one (or two) races before the season ended, so the points gap wasn't really that close at all. Still a awesome season that year.

And to be honest, no one can really say which one of the two is the faster one these days. All we know is they are both incredibly fast, and it would be a pleasure to watch them race the same series. Which won't happen the next few years I guess, if at all...
mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
7/8/2015 7:05am
steed 2.0 wrote:

SmileWink
LOL ;-)

This can't be true. The cars with the yellow numberplates are always blocking our Autobahn over here... Tongue
DonM
7/8/2015 7:06am
mccread wrote:
MXGP (main class) is the toughest title in the world. That's the one I would want over even a sx title. If anyone can come back...
MXGP (main class) is the toughest title in the world. That's the one I would want over even a sx title.

If anyone can come back from the USA with a SX title and then win an MXGP title it might be Roczen though... to hold both would be the ultimate.

Right now I think Herlings is faster but Roczen is smarter. Both are having tough season and neither are at their best right now.

But I don't believe you get faster in MX going to the USA you just get better at SX. So I don't think Roczen is better outdoors than he was when he left GPs, Herlings though has improved a lot,especially on hard pack.

An MXGP season with those two in a few years plus Gajser would be pretty amazing!
Geoff?? Can you just make one post where you don't have to troll the superiority of GP's over everything else...
steed 2.0
7/8/2015 7:10am
mxmasta wrote:
LOL ;-)

This can't be true. The cars with the yellow numberplates are always blocking our Autobahn over here... Tongue
NL = Nur Links LaughingLaughingLaughing
mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
7/8/2015 7:16am
steed 2.0 wrote:
NL = Nur Links LaughingLaughingLaughing
BTW and Off-Topic:

I recently spent my vacation in Holland, and I have to say, your Autobahn is way more comfortable to drive, because nearly everyone keeps an eye on the speed limit and therefore it is a more calm and not so aggressive driving.

And I learned about the "Kibbeling-Stuff" - looove it ;-)
ATKpilot99
7/8/2015 7:41am
mccread wrote:
MXGP (main class) is the toughest title in the world. That's the one I would want over even a sx title. If anyone can come back...

DonM wrote:
Geoff?? Can you just make one post where you don't have to troll the superiority of GP's over everything else...
He cannot . Also it's funny how he and Geoff feel it's necessary to use AMA/GP comparisons in their writing to validate the GPs . Go to the Racerx site for example and you won't see that.
sende
Fantasy
4429th
7/8/2015 10:00am
Question wrote:
Of course the answer to your question is implicit, and I agree with you. Nevertheless I think there are lots of things happening behind the scene...

Of course the answer to your question is implicit, and I agree with you.

Nevertheless I think there are lots of things happening behind the scene. Of course I would like JH to be at least in MXGP by now (maybe with the title this year), but several factors did not play in his favor.
1. Musquin coming to KTM to get them a title then moving to the US.
2. KR, probably the best GP talent of the decade, moving to KTM then to the US.
3. Then him, probably the second best GP talent of the decade winning everything in his category by a mile* ...
4. Cairoli piling titles in MXGP for KTM.
5. No one other than him is able to secure KTM to make sure they get the MX2 if he moves up.

That is why I do not criticize him, you must you look at the big picture. I am sure factor 1, 2, 4 and 5 would be different then he would not be in MX2 in the GP. He is making a good living, as much as if he was in the US, and he is making a career similar to Everts or Cairoli, nothing to be ashamed of. Plus he will always have the opportunity to show his talent "to the world" at the MXdN.

* by a mile: I still do not think anyone can match his speed in MX2 if he is at 100% (healed).
Good post. I'm with you on this.
Rab
7/8/2015 10:04am
considering all the injuries Herlings has sustained as of late, i would much rather be in Ken Roczen's situation.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/8/2015 11:05am
struth wrote:

Herlings hasn't done an MX2 MXDN apart from Franciacorta before his pro debut.

You know that an extra 100cc is worth a lot at the hills of st jean and especially in the sand?
If you want to compare them, try when they last raced each other on the same bikes...
HenryA
7/9/2015 1:17am
Paul333 wrote:

I couln't say it better myself. KR is by faaaaaaaar the greater rider with plenty of more achievements. And no, I'm not saying that Herlings is slow, but you just can't compare these two.
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
7/9/2015 1:41am
who makes the most coin? thats who id rather be

Post a reply to: JH84 vs kr94

The Latest