JH84 today

Aryen
10/22/2014 1:14pm Edited Date/Time 10/23/2014 11:38am
Posted today by Herlings. Translated by Google so please don't mind the crappy english:

Dear fans, after losing the world title in Mexico , I have taken some time for myself to get my leg to award it needed calm. I have been in Mexico fought for the world title , but what did it a pain .

The pain I had the fault actually fell quite so bad but the most trouble I had two torn thigh muscles that I had lost during my last training session in Lelystad.

During training in Lelystad everything went well. I got more and more confident and willing to sell my dearly in Mexico. Well I drove in Lelystad only on the job and this was in Mexico obviously very different to all the other drivers around me. There were a lot of left turns and wide far jumps, which did not help my leg obviously better.

I lost the title on four points but I have all the games in which I fit was won at the start. This to me is still a little comfort because I know that I was the best this year. There has been much opposition this year, but I learned a lot and this mistake I will never make again.

Immediately after the match in Mexico I was looking forward to the next season . I now focus all my gauge and I will train hard to tackle . My third world title The next four weeks I stay during the week at the Red Bull Training Center in Austria to rehabilitate well here. This is also the reason that I will not be. Eindhoven at the premiere of the film Tony Cairoli The Movie Of course I was happy to have been here but now my rehabilitation . I am convinced that it will be a nice movie and if I'm given the opportunity , I will certainly go and see him.

I want to thank all my fans for all the encouragement , posts and comments of this season. It does me good to know that so many people behind me. I hope you all again to show and can bring you you my third world beautiful things next year

Thanks, JH84
|
agn5009
10/22/2014 1:37pm
Jeffrey is awesome. I can't wait til he comes back. I wish it was him running AMA or 450s at the GP's though. But regardless, he's a cool dude
Zracer
10/22/2014 1:51pm
So no more racing the 80s I guess.

Brent
10/22/2014 2:48pm
I'm not sure I understand, did he say he tore two thigh muscles in Mexico or training for the Mexican GP?
10/22/2014 4:50pm
Brent wrote:
I'm not sure I understand, did he say he tore two thigh muscles in Mexico or training for the Mexican GP?
In the dutch article he states that he tore the two muscles at the Lelystad track during his last practice before going to Mexico.
I have the impression he states that this injury hindered him more during the Mexico GP then his initial leg break thing.

The Shop

JeepnMike
10/22/2014 5:01pm
Speaking of Cairoli, how is he doing after his MXdN crash?
Aryen
10/23/2014 12:04am
JeepnMike wrote:
Who was speaking of Cairoli?

Btw he indeed said the thigh muscles hurt more than the femur.
robkinuk
10/23/2014 12:10am Edited Date/Time 10/23/2014 12:11am
JeepnMike wrote:
Tony looks fine , relaxing with Jill in Sicily, having a big party with fans and looking forward to his film premiere's!
He will be ready for RV come Qatar.
motomike137
10/23/2014 3:59am
I wish the damn powers that be (KTM, Red Bull, Luongo) could understand that Herlings needs to be moved up for 2015. It could be the perfect move to really make GP MX go to a level it hasn't been in many moons.
10/23/2014 4:23am
I wish the damn powers that be (KTM, Red Bull, Luongo) could understand that Herlings needs to be moved up for 2015. It could be the...
I wish the damn powers that be (KTM, Red Bull, Luongo) could understand that Herlings needs to be moved up for 2015. It could be the perfect move to really make GP MX go to a level it hasn't been in many moons.
agree 100% about herlings moving up- we have been robbed of the chance to see jeffrey vs RV vs cairoli! (if rv really is only doing one season)

would have been SO good!!
10/23/2014 4:24am
Herlings in a 450 Husky, going balls out against RV and Cairoli, best GP season ever!
10/23/2014 4:25am
Herlings in a 450 Husky, going balls out against RV and Cairoli, best GP season ever!
do you think he would go for the 450? not the 350? i think he will ride the 350 (at least for his first season) when he moves up. He trains on the 350 alot so it would be a logical move
10/23/2014 4:34am
do you think he would go for the 450? not the 350? i think he will ride the 350 (at least for his first season) when...
do you think he would go for the 450? not the 350? i think he will ride the 350 (at least for his first season) when he moves up. He trains on the 350 alot so it would be a logical move
Honestly i don't care what he rides, as long as he's fast on it
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2779th
10/23/2014 4:56am
Gerd Dernit. KTM should be pulling out all stops to beat Villopoto. Besides, if he managed to beat Cairoli and Villopoto, that would do better for his legacy than another frickin MX2 title.

10/23/2014 5:17am
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Gerd Dernit. KTM should be pulling out all stops to beat Villopoto. Besides, if he managed to beat Cairoli and Villopoto, that would do better for...
Gerd Dernit. KTM should be pulling out all stops to beat Villopoto. Besides, if he managed to beat Cairoli and Villopoto, that would do better for his legacy than another frickin MX2 title.

ktm logic is probably that with herlings in mx2 and cairoli mx1, they have a very good chance of winning both titles. If jeffrey moves up then they would have 2 top level guys battling for one title

sucks for the fans but thats the reason why!
O___o
10/23/2014 5:52am
Herlings will wrap up the title 4 rounds early next year, KTM will put him on a 350 and send him out there to saw Villopoto's front wheel off. Brace yourselves, it's coming.

Won't matter. by about mid-season the GPs are going to be the Villo-show.
CrashMaster
10/23/2014 6:02am
Herlings is the man but blah,blah excuses tore two thigh muscles thats why he was so terrible in mexico. First off the dude is way big for an 80 he never should have neen riding one. He lost this empty title once he broke his leg...
IWreckALot
10/23/2014 6:29am Edited Date/Time 10/23/2014 6:29am
If they try to force JH to move up, I'm pretty sure he'd say eff it and come to the AMA's. I think he already has an interest and that might just push him to make the move.
JeepnMike
10/23/2014 6:38am
JeepnMike wrote:
robkinuk wrote:
Tony looks fine , relaxing with Jill in Sicily, having a big party with fans and looking forward to his film premiere's! He will be ready...
Tony looks fine , relaxing with Jill in Sicily, having a big party with fans and looking forward to his film premiere's!
Thanks Rob! I know I saw a pic of him I think two days after the MXdN race on his couch chilling. I know sometimes what you see on social media is misleading though. Having him out with injury would hurt as bad as having RV out, I am thrilled he is going to be OK.
Jefro98
10/23/2014 6:44am
IWreckALot wrote:
If they try to force JH to move up, I'm pretty sure he'd say eff it and come to the AMA's. I think he already has...
If they try to force JH to move up, I'm pretty sure he'd say eff it and come to the AMA's. I think he already has an interest and that might just push him to make the move.
What makes you think he is interested in racing the AMA series?
O___o
10/23/2014 6:46am
IWreckALot wrote:
If they try to force JH to move up, I'm pretty sure he'd say eff it and come to the AMA's. I think he already has...
Jefro98 wrote:
Well, if you watch his segment in moto 4, he flat out says "my goal is to wrap up the title and move to the AMA" I mean, that was a couple years ago now, things change, but he DID say it.
JeepnMike
10/23/2014 7:23am
IWreckALot wrote:
Jefro98 wrote:
O___o wrote:
Well, if you watch his segment in moto 4, he flat out says "my goal is to wrap up the title and move to the AMA"...
Well, if you watch his segment in moto 4, he flat out says "my goal is to wrap up the title and move to the AMA" I mean, that was a couple years ago now, things change, but he DID say it.
Jefro98
10/23/2014 7:33am
IWreckALot wrote:
Jefro98 wrote:
O___o wrote:
Well, if you watch his segment in moto 4, he flat out says "my goal is to wrap up the title and move to the AMA"...
Moto4?
Hmm, didn't know that.
Must be true then. Grinning
davistld01
10/23/2014 8:21am Edited Date/Time 10/23/2014 8:22am
JeepnMike wrote:
robkinuk wrote:
Tony looks fine , relaxing with Jill in Sicily, having a big party with fans and looking forward to his film premiere's! He will be ready...
JeepnMike wrote:
Thanks Rob! I know I saw a pic of him I think two days after the MXdN race on his couch chilling. I know sometimes what...
Thanks Rob! I know I saw a pic of him I think two days after the MXdN race on his couch chilling. I know sometimes what you see on social media is misleading though. Having him out with injury would hurt as bad as having RV out, I am thrilled he is going to be OK.
I think Cairoli likes to play the social media game his way to get into his competitions heads just like Chad Reed likes to play his games there. If I crashed like he did...I'd definately have pics taken of me chilling by the pool or on the couch with my lady, having cocktails and relaxing...even if they had to pump me full of morphine and pour me into an ambulance later...especially knowing that I was lining up with a healed and healthy RV at the start of the '15 GP's.
Brent
10/23/2014 9:09am
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Gerd Dernit. KTM should be pulling out all stops to beat Villopoto. Besides, if he managed to beat Cairoli and Villopoto, that would do better for...

Pingu !!

best clay penguin ever.
zook11
10/23/2014 9:11am
I wish the damn powers that be (KTM, Red Bull, Luongo) could understand that Herlings needs to be moved up for 2015. It could be the...
agree 100% about herlings moving up- we have been robbed of the chance to see jeffrey vs RV vs cairoli! (if rv really is only doing...
agree 100% about herlings moving up- we have been robbed of the chance to see jeffrey vs RV vs cairoli! (if rv really is only doing one season)

would have been SO good!!
The GPs will have just as much hype going into 2016 as it does this year. 2015 RV vs AC, 2016 AC vs JH. I think it's smart to keep him down 1 year and wait for the GPs to lose their top rider in RV then bring in Herlings to fill the void.
zook11
10/23/2014 9:14am
IWreckALot wrote:
Jefro98 wrote:
O___o wrote:
He said that on a few different videos that he wants to come race in the US. That all changed when he came over here to try sx for a week and looked like a mid pack B rider on a supercross track.
O___o
10/23/2014 9:21am
Jefro98 wrote:
O___o wrote:
zook11 wrote:
He said that on a few different videos that he wants to come race in the US. That all changed when he came over here to...
He said that on a few different videos that he wants to come race in the US. That all changed when he came over here to try sx for a week and looked like a mid pack B rider on a supercross track.
Ryan Surratt takes offense to that. Hahahaha
jamma10
10/23/2014 11:38am
Jefro98 wrote:
O___o wrote:
zook11 wrote:
He said that on a few different videos that he wants to come race in the US. That all changed when he came over here to...
Oh yeah, that was hilarious. What a complete and utter loser huh!

Post a reply to: JH84 today

The Latest