JG33 Docked Positions?

MOTO120
Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 10:35am
I could be wrong BUT did they dock JG 2 positions for jumping the triple with flashing lights? If I was him, I'd be appealing that because the left side lights was on the ground after Brayton plowed through them.... I'd think he could easily overturn that ruling.
|
blusmbl
4/16/2016 7:45pm
Yes, he was docked 2 positions and ended up in 8th. It was mentioned on the broadcast.
newmann
4/16/2016 8:00pm
MOTO120 wrote:
I could be wrong BUT did they dock JG 2 positions for jumping the triple with flashing lights? If I was him, I'd be appealing that...
I could be wrong BUT did they dock JG 2 positions for jumping the triple with flashing lights? If I was him, I'd be appealing that because the left side lights was on the ground after Brayton plowed through them.... I'd think he could easily overturn that ruling.
I didn't see the race, but what difference does it make what position the lights are in or exactly where they are located? It's the racers responsibility to know all this and be looking for it. This is Vital and we are talking about Feld and the AMA here. Yeah, that AMA, the other one.Laughing

He just needs to roll with it like Dungey did when that dumbass went from one side of the track to the other and stood behind that big obstacle waving his flag.
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2421st
4/16/2016 9:14pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 9:17pm
MOTO120 wrote:
I could be wrong BUT did they dock JG 2 positions for jumping the triple with flashing lights? If I was him, I'd be appealing that...
newmann wrote:
I didn't see the race, but what difference does it make what position the lights are in or exactly where they are located? It's the racers...
I didn't see the race, but what difference does it make what position the lights are in or exactly where they are located? It's the racers responsibility to know all this and be looking for it. This is Vital and we are talking about Feld and the AMA here. Yeah, that AMA, the other one.Laughing

He just needs to roll with it like Dungey did when that dumbass went from one side of the track to the other and stood behind that big obstacle waving his flag.
Rules? Schmoulz! What you upset about?

His wife (hottie Ashley) put Weston on blast for riding like a racer...lol.

That's worth two positions......(and I like Josh) ( he is a much better jumper than a racer, Huck's huge gaps)

Hahaha

The Shop

newmann
4/16/2016 9:21pm
I missed the race, did Weston purposely aim for Grants knee and take him out or something? Or am I thinking of something else?
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2421st
4/16/2016 9:24pm
newmann wrote:
I missed the race, did Weston purposely aim for Grants knee and take him out or something? Or am I thinking of something else?
Nlol!....newmann ona roll

Jeff was looking back the whole race. He never saw jg
MX Culture
4/17/2016 4:22am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 10:11am
I was sitting right there.
When Brayton went down on the face of the triple, he took down the red warning lights too.
I saw JG jump it and the right side lights were on, but I guarantee he didn't see them coming out of that right hander and also looking at Brayton on the ground.
I told my buds next to me that josh is screwed and will get docked, but I totally see his side of it also.
FYI, it was safe to jump the triple at that time.
lumpy790
4/17/2016 9:21am
They need to put more light bars on inside AND outside entering and exiting the turns not just on peak of takeoff jumps.
bob567
4/17/2016 9:54am
Not like he lost a main event win over it. Shit happens. Deal with it.
4/17/2016 9:59am
MX Culture wrote:
I was sitting right there. When Brayton went down on the face of the triple, he took down the red warning lights too. I saw JG...
I was sitting right there.
When Brayton went down on the face of the triple, he took down the red warning lights too.
I saw JG jump it and the right side lights were on, but I guarantee he didn't see them coming out of that right hander and also looking at Brayton on the ground.
I told my buds next to me that josh is screwed and will get docked, but I totally see his side of it also.
FYI, it was safe to jump the triple at that time.
Why do people say this? It doesn't matter if it is safe to jump or not. The people manning the flags make that decision, right or wrong.

Crowther pointed out earlier in the year that they need to keep the flags out sometimes to let the people singling through a section to clear out so they don't get landed on if they pull the flag.

You either heeded the flag or you didn't - that's the rule.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
4/17/2016 10:13am
lumpy790 wrote:
They need to put more light bars on inside AND outside entering and exiting the turns not just on peak of takeoff jumps.
Careful, some people will think you are moran for suggesting something so sensible like that......FWIW, I agree with you
mx836
4/17/2016 10:35am
bob567 wrote:
Not like he lost a main event win over it. Shit happens. Deal with it.
Can always count on you for the hard ass comment of the day. Hard to dock a guy when he did not intentionally do anything wrong.

Post a reply to: JG33 Docked Positions?

The Latest