J-Law, wally palmer, Andrew delong

fast willy
12/28/2014 3:02pm Edited Date/Time 12/30/2014 9:16am
|
Frodad78
12/28/2014 3:10pm
J-Law tossing some nice whips in there, looks like fun.
Markee
Fantasy
2006th
12/28/2014 3:13pm
Nice
rippaaa
12/28/2014 3:14pm
Jlaw still got it!!!!
RonSkj
Fantasy
141st
12/28/2014 3:58pm
rippaaa wrote:
Jlaw still got it!!!!
J-Law is among the best in the world.. ( Flame on!) If he would of brought his fitness level up and gave a shit about organized racing he could of..... Well you know! ( insert beating of dead horse here)
Look for video of Daytona 2009

The Shop

rippaaa
12/28/2014 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 12/28/2014 4:36pm
rippaaa wrote:
Jlaw still got it!!!!
RonSkj wrote:
J-Law is among the best in the world.. ( Flame on!) If he would of brought his fitness level up and gave a shit about organized...
J-Law is among the best in the world.. ( Flame on!) If he would of brought his fitness level up and gave a shit about organized racing he could of..... Well you know! ( insert beating of dead horse here)
I watched Daytona 09 live lol i talk to Jason a lot as i play Xbox with him, He ain't about the racing life any more he just likes to ride his dirt bike with friends..
malachi177
12/28/2014 5:54pm
rippaaa wrote:
Jlaw still got it!!!!
RonSkj wrote:
J-Law is among the best in the world.. ( Flame on!) If he would of brought his fitness level up and gave a shit about organized...
Ah yes, the race where he cut the start corner (Ferry did too) and was a mile ahead of everyone. Until he threw out the anchor and Reed caught him near the end!!! Ya, he's a legend alright.
RonSkj
Fantasy
141st
12/28/2014 6:14pm
rippaaa wrote:
Jlaw still got it!!!!
RonSkj wrote:
malachi177 wrote:
Ah yes, the race where he cut the start corner (Ferry did too) and was a mile ahead of everyone. Until he threw out the anchor...
Ah yes, the race where he cut the start corner (Ferry did too) and was a mile ahead of everyone. Until he threw out the anchor and Reed caught him near the end!!! Ya, he's a legend alright.
"Threw out the anchor" = The Fitness level I spoke of.
malachi177
12/28/2014 6:22pm
RonSkj wrote:
malachi177 wrote:
Ah yes, the race where he cut the start corner (Ferry did too) and was a mile ahead of everyone. Until he threw out the anchor...
RonSkj wrote:
That's what you got out of that? Blink Jlaw would've been around 17th had he not cut the friggin corner when Bubba cleaned out a handful of frontrunners Laughing
mb60
12/28/2014 6:24pm
Funny so many people can talk shit about the guy. He rides his bike with friends while people sit here on the pc and bash him.
Maybe the guy is living the way he wants to in life and maybe not everybody agrees but so be it.
rippaaa
12/28/2014 6:27pm
malachi177 wrote:
RonSkj wrote:
malachi177 wrote:
That's what you got out of that? :blink: Jlaw would've been around 17th had he not cut the friggin corner when Bubba cleaned out a handful...
That's what you got out of that? Blink Jlaw would've been around 17th had he not cut the friggin corner when Bubba cleaned out a handful of frontrunners Laughing
Considering JLAW had the fastest lap time for a majority of the race i think he deserved to be where he was.

The guy in his prime was one of the best, no question. I respect him and am a fan. He enjoys riding his dirt bike like all of us i dont understand why he has so much hate nothing he does affects anybody on this forum and its like half the guys have something personal against him
malachi177
12/28/2014 6:35pm
mb60 wrote:
Funny so many people can talk shit about the guy. He rides his bike with friends while people sit here on the pc and bash him...
Funny so many people can talk shit about the guy. He rides his bike with friends while people sit here on the pc and bash him.
Maybe the guy is living the way he wants to in life and maybe not everybody agrees but so be it.
I'm not talking shit about him. I'm speaking truth. I'm glad he's riding for fun and still enjoying it. People thinking he's a legend and one of the best in his prime is comical. He won a title yes, but more from playing head games with a rookie then actual race craft. That was proven in the years following said title.
hvaughn88
12/28/2014 6:42pm
This isn't meant as a dig at him, just an honest question, but what does he do these days? Does he have a job or what's going on on that front? I know it's really none of my business, just curious.
JM485
12/28/2014 6:47pm Edited Date/Time 12/28/2014 6:49pm
Is everyone missing big of a bad ass Wild Wally is? Dude is my fricken hero, love watching him at the endurocross races!

Also, if anyone hasn't seen the video on his channel of him attacking the Back Door Challenge at King of Hammers, you HAVE to check it out!
dirtnapper
12/28/2014 6:52pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
This isn't meant as a dig at him, just an honest question, but what does he do these days? Does he have a job or what's...
This isn't meant as a dig at him, just an honest question, but what does he do these days? Does he have a job or what's going on on that front? I know it's really none of my business, just curious.
He's having fun. Aren't you paying attention??

Laughing
rmzrider91
12/28/2014 7:14pm
RonSkj wrote:
malachi177 wrote:
That's what you got out of that? :blink: Jlaw would've been around 17th had he not cut the friggin corner when Bubba cleaned out a handful...
rippaaa wrote:
Considering JLAW had the fastest lap time for a majority of the race i think he deserved to be where he was. The guy in his...
Considering JLAW had the fastest lap time for a majority of the race i think he deserved to be where he was.

The guy in his prime was one of the best, no question. I respect him and am a fan. He enjoys riding his dirt bike like all of us i dont understand why he has so much hate nothing he does affects anybody on this forum and its like half the guys have something personal against him
He also showed up and had the fastest times in qualifying. This being when Chad and James were battling for the championship had to be a WTF moment. His finesse was definitely lacking but I'm pretty if that would have been James at the end he would have been more defensive.
rippaaa
12/28/2014 7:22pm Edited Date/Time 12/28/2014 7:25pm
malachi177 wrote:
rippaaa wrote:
Considering JLAW had the fastest lap time for a majority of the race i think he deserved to be where he was. The guy in his...

rmzrider91 wrote:
He also showed up and had the fastest times in qualifying. This being when Chad and James were battling for the championship had to be a...
He also showed up and had the fastest times in qualifying. This being when Chad and James were battling for the championship had to be a WTF moment. His finesse was definitely lacking but I'm pretty if that would have been James at the end he would have been more defensive.
Jason is a big fan of JS7, as well as reed. He didn't want to affect the championship points in any way because he was a fan of both. By that i mean he wasn't going to take either out and would not attempt to sabotage the points in any way
mxb2
12/28/2014 7:28pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
This isn't meant as a dig at him, just an honest question, but what does he do these days? Does he have a job or what's...
Smokin weed keeps ya busy.
12/28/2014 11:20pm Edited Date/Time 12/28/2014 11:21pm
Nobody can deny J-Laws raw talent. He very well might be heading over with RV to Europe next season if he would of stayed at it. Hell the books may have been totally different.
markit
12/29/2014 2:48am
hvaughn88 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
How would you know this, or that he smokes weed? I have no idea what he does or doesn't do. At least we got rid of the McDonalds Dorks, I was really getting sick of them.LOL
Gringoe
12/29/2014 5:54am
mb60 wrote:
Funny so many people can talk shit about the guy. He rides his bike with friends while people sit here on the pc and bash him...
malachi177 wrote:
I'm not talking shit about him. I'm speaking truth. I'm glad he's riding for fun and still enjoying it. People thinking he's a legend and one...
I'm not talking shit about him. I'm speaking truth. I'm glad he's riding for fun and still enjoying it. People thinking he's a legend and one of the best in his prime is comical. He won a title yes, but more from playing head games with a rookie then actual race craft. That was proven in the years following said title.
Do you even know what race craft is bub? Head games falls into that category.

Try again tomorrow
rippaaa
12/29/2014 6:04am Edited Date/Time 12/29/2014 6:05am
Considering I was playing Xbox with him and an alarm went off in his house and he said "there'sno fucking way i just set the carbon monoxide detectors off with this hella weed I'm smoking" he was also talking about how he loves not smoking weed for most of theday then getting ssuper baked at night. So yes, he does it and is one of the funniest dudes around hahahaba @markit
circus
12/29/2014 6:10am
When i was playing xbox with him he said he didn't smoke weed. Thanks for the insight.
mxb2
12/29/2014 6:53am
hvaughn88 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
markit wrote:
How would you know this, or that he smokes weed? I have no idea what he does or doesn't do. At least we got rid of...
How would you know this, or that he smokes weed? I have no idea what he does or doesn't do. At least we got rid of the McDonalds Dorks, I was really getting sick of them.LOL
Should i list the tracks he was smoking?, no i didnt take a pic. ,not that big of a deal but if you think he does not , your in a fantasy world lol.
dehner47
12/29/2014 7:40am
JLaw was there with a crew of like 10-15 dudes. He was rippin. Looked like he was just happy to be chillin at the track with his boys n their dirt bikes. Just like the rest of us!!
mx621
12/29/2014 8:59am
Always torn on jlaw. He is one of the most natural talented riders. Watched him grow up racing district 6 and riding in port Elizabeth in nj in the 90s and early 2000's . Was a huge fan of his for a long time. I always rember the epic battle him, dungey and grant had at budds creek on lites bikes. But I've Seen him at local tracks few years ago just acting ridiculous. block passing slower riders in open practice and just being a total dick... After that kinda turned me off... No need to treat guys/kids that look up to him at the local track like that. Haven't ran into him on few years. Maybe he's relaxed a bit??
rippaaa
12/29/2014 9:39am
circus wrote:
When i was playing xbox with him he said he didn't smoke weed. Thanks for the insight.
LOL he smokes weed while playing xbox on the daily, hell he posted an instagram pic of a cross joint he rolled but deleted it.... you might have the wrong gamertag but i wont say the full gamertag il say half of it and it has Whisker in it and he always plays madden and mxgp now lol
12/29/2014 11:41am
Before you trash talk him ask yourself would Jlaw lap me if he was on a xr80 and I was on the latest 450
12/29/2014 11:42am
I burn everyday and still manage to have a successful career and life.
Don't be the guy that says he doesn't do drugs while sipping on a Jack and coke
mxb2
12/29/2014 12:01pm
harrowguy wrote:
I burn everyday and still manage to have a successful career and life. Don't be the guy that says he doesn't do drugs while sipping on...
I burn everyday and still manage to have a successful career and life.
Don't be the guy that says he doesn't do drugs while sipping on a Jack and coke
What states are jack and coca cola illegal in your home if you are 21?, some of us have jobs that have random drug tests.

Post a reply to: J-Law, wally palmer, Andrew delong

The Latest