J-Law Funny Pictures

Ddavis
2/3/2011 11:28am
ReedyMX wrote:
JLaw riding Clinic opening soon Topics covered. 1. How to ride stoned. 2. How to roll a rental car. 3. How to ride other Tracks when...
JLaw riding Clinic opening soon

Topics covered.

1. How to ride stoned.

2. How to roll a rental car.

3. How to ride other Tracks when racing on another.

4. How to get in peoples Head.

5. How to call people mentally unstable on live TV then watch them win 2 x Championships

6. How to get a Holeshot by jumping the gate.

7. How to quit mid moto.

8. How to handle Jail.

9. How act as if you don’t care.

10. How to not race when you know the drug inspectors are there.

iamdustin wrote:
ahahaha #4
Awesome!
TerryK
2/3/2011 8:10pm
jemcee wrote:
hey Terry I'm not discounting that it's annoying but I'm just wondering why? I don't have the desire to do it either but I've seen you...
hey Terry I'm not discounting that it's annoying but I'm just wondering why?

I don't have the desire to do it either but I've seen you get annoyed (or not annoyed I don't want to tell you to chill haha) about it before saying it sucks for the moderators
or is it not annoying, you just don't get the point?
so I'm just wonderi.. oh I've said that...
It's common forum etiquette to start a new thread if a subject is over 1 month or so old, or somewhere in that area. Reasoning is that if someone starts reading from the beginning they will most likely be confused as to the time line of the original post and this merely causes more confusion. I know it dosen't sound like a big deal, but imagine reading thread after thread of 1 or 2 year old subjects? Quality posting is encouraged most places and mass confusion isn't conducive to a quality forum.

The Shop

Post a reply to: J-Law Funny Pictures

The Latest