Izzi sx only...

mccread
10/5/2010 12:20pm
Izzi suffered a pretty serious injure on both feet/ankles last year that kept him in a wheelchair and off his feet and a bike for 8...
Izzi suffered a pretty serious injure on both feet/ankles last year that kept him in a wheelchair and off his feet and a bike for 8 months (?) I think it’s the same foot/ankle injury Tim Ferry had that kept him off a bike and help end his racing career.

Izzi has been working hard with *Randy Lawrence and is making progress each week. It’s not easy riding back into shape while getting acclimated to a new bike after such a long lay-off. Working out all week to get back into shape than racing each weekend will burn a body out, but check his lap times at the last 5 nationals in timed practice; he was one of the 3 fastest guys on the track at a few.

He’s speed is there, no question and with Randy’s help his strength and endurance will come back.

*and if you know Randy (or read about him) it does not matter how much your paying him; if your not trying he does not want you around.

He's a kid, last year was his first FULL year in the pros right? Before he broke his heel he was on the podium in SX...
He's a kid, last year was his first FULL year in the pros right? Before he broke his heel he was on the podium in SX races and competing for race wins. Why shouldn't he have a ride?

Once again, having talent is a bad thing to the die hard Vital fans. It's better to get 12th place if you don't have talent and work hard than 4th place if you have talent.
I think this was his 3rd full year... last year his second... didn't he go pro at the end of 07 with Canard and Stroupe?

He was still limping bad when I saw him at hangtown.. he has a lot of talent and is still young...if he get over his injury for next year and can get as focused as Canard has been in his pro career - he should be near the front.
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1704th
10/5/2010 12:54pm
Last year he was injured in SX. I was wrong though, he had a full year on Suzuki's before he got hurt in SX. His results on Suzuki weren't bad by any means.

I just wish people wouldn't be so quick to throw a guy under the bus, especially when it comes down to them getting over an injury.
10/5/2010 12:56pm
Gym Briggs wrote:
Just posted.. Looks like he is on his way out unless he has a big turn around!
just look what it did to jeff alessi, he never has been able to regain his former glory. from what i read tony said when jeff was younger he was FASTER than Mike!
Sondy132001
10/5/2010 1:00pm
RACEGUY wrote:
Matthes tweeted about an hour ago... "pulpmx Izzi going back to star on a sx only deal, some dude named audette going to join swanepeol, Cunningham...
Matthes tweeted about an hour ago...

"pulpmx Izzi going back to star on a sx only deal, some dude named audette going to join swanepeol, Cunningham and sipes there next year. "
mxb2 wrote:
LAME!, Izzi s resume is nt good enough to dictate a sx only contract! SX only contracts suck and if you are gonna dictate what series...
LAME!, Izzi s resume is nt good enough to dictate a sx only contract! SX only contracts suck and if you are gonna dictate what series your gonna ride your resume better be good! IMO
But wait you are assuming he's dictating this, maybe that's all they'll give him, he has a baby and wife/girlfriend now, he can't afford to pay his own way so you race for whomever will pay your way ! And they will only pay for him to do sx, maybe if he steps it up they'll pay for him to do the outdoors too ???

S

The Shop

mxtryon231
10/5/2010 1:19pm
i remember seeing his cool tough guy dad make fun of my mom when she went " ahhhh omg!" when witnessing a first turn pile up...
i remember seeing his cool tough guy dad make fun of my mom when she went " ahhhh omg!" when witnessing a first turn pile up in the 85 class at lorettas one year.

sitting next to us was nico and his dad and they thought they were so damn cool because they were on factory rides and he insisted on making fun of my mom be a mother. ever since then i lost respect for the family.

good thing they sacrificed childhood and lived in there motorhome all winter in Georgia...
There, their, they're.

Butthurt much?? Just because Nico still gets a paycheck to ride his dirtbike doesn't mean he is a piece of shit. The guy has had some pretty serious injuries and seems to be busting his ass to get back into his old racing shape. Comparing him to Jlaw? I don't get it. He has a wife, baby, and still shows up every weekend to race.
10/5/2010 2:10pm
i remember seeing his cool tough guy dad make fun of my mom when she went " ahhhh omg!" when witnessing a first turn pile up...
i remember seeing his cool tough guy dad make fun of my mom when she went " ahhhh omg!" when witnessing a first turn pile up in the 85 class at lorettas one year.

sitting next to us was nico and his dad and they thought they were so damn cool because they were on factory rides and he insisted on making fun of my mom be a mother. ever since then i lost respect for the family.

good thing they sacrificed childhood and lived in there motorhome all winter in Georgia...
Really Dennis, bashing a guy who's done much better in his carer then you have under a companys name, great marketing moron.
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1704th
10/5/2010 2:20pm
Before we all jump on and bash Dennis, think of all the people who hate on riders on this board...

Then think how many of those guys actually have a relevant reason to not like someone; or have even had any interaction with that rider.

Then think how many actually pony up and use their name - or let people know who they are.

Do I agree with Dennis on this? Absolutely not, I have no reason to dislike Nico as I've never met him. I enjoy watching him ride and believe he has more in the tank to show. I'm glad he has a chance to prove himself. However, I respect him for having an opinion.
10/5/2010 3:05pm
Izzi isent riding a star yamaha again by any means, not a chance. Hes not retarted as stewart and also dosent have a deep any means to sell out as stewart has and blow his chance.... Personaily being around NICO; The facts are a little more real than dumbass GAYTHIS who doesent even begin to make me laugh at his redicilious humor, Nico will be on a different team... if you dont beleive me, watch in the next upcomming week.. im sure someone will dramatize his decision and blow up about it on here.

Suzuki has also picked up MIKE ALESSI for the season.....
10/5/2010 3:09pm
Gym Briggs wrote:
Just posted.. Looks like he is on his way out unless he has a big turn around!
He does have a limp still. Very painfull when you have a 2 inch hole in the bottom of your foot...
toddh
10/6/2010 5:01am
motokid134 wrote:
Izzi isent riding a star yamaha again by any means, not a chance. Hes not retarted as stewart and also dosent have a deep any means...
Izzi isent riding a star yamaha again by any means, not a chance. Hes not retarted as stewart and also dosent have a deep any means to sell out as stewart has and blow his chance.... Personaily being around NICO; The facts are a little more real than dumbass GAYTHIS who doesent even begin to make me laugh at his redicilious humor, Nico will be on a different team... if you dont beleive me, watch in the next upcomming week.. im sure someone will dramatize his decision and blow up about it on here.

Suzuki has also picked up MIKE ALESSI for the season.....
Did you drop out in 7th or 8th grade?
downandup
10/6/2010 8:38am
mxtryon231 wrote:
There, their, they're. Butthurt much?? Just because Nico still gets a paycheck to ride his dirtbike doesn't mean he is a piece of shit. The guy...
There, their, they're.

Butthurt much?? Just because Nico still gets a paycheck to ride his dirtbike doesn't mean he is a piece of shit. The guy has had some pretty serious injuries and seems to be busting his ass to get back into his old racing shape. Comparing him to Jlaw? I don't get it. He has a wife, baby, and still shows up every weekend to race.
It's a girlfriend, not a wife.

He is not busting his ass to get back in shape. That's a fact. He doesn't work nearly as hard as half the other pros. I've seen him in the weight room, he is a lazy ass. He shows up every weekend to race because it's in his contract.

This guy has problems. He used to be able to win without training, now he can't. He used to be able to party and still win. Now he can't. He needs to change his lifestyle in order to win. That is a difficult thing to do.
Mike D
10/6/2010 8:58am
IF and I say IF Nico rides SX only, maybe that gives him a little extra time to get his foot in order. I wish him goodluck!
web mx
10/6/2010 9:47am
He's a kid, last year was his first FULL year in the pros right? Before he broke his heel he was on the podium in SX...
He's a kid, last year was his first FULL year in the pros right? Before he broke his heel he was on the podium in SX races and competing for race wins. Why shouldn't he have a ride?

Once again, having talent is a bad thing to the die hard Vital fans. It's better to get 12th place if you don't have talent and work hard than 4th place if you have talent.
Izzi's 1st full year was 08 not 09 season !!!
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1704th
10/6/2010 9:55am
web mx wrote:
Izzi's 1st full year was 08 not 09 season !!!
I corrected myself in my next post.
10/6/2010 11:54am Edited Date/Time 10/6/2010 11:55am

Really Dennis, bashing a guy who's done much better in his carer then you have under a companys name, great marketing moron.
hey click click you faggot, first, i never had a carer, a matter of fact i don't know what a carer is. 2nd, did i anywhere claim i had a better "career" than him riding dirtbikes? 3rd, all i meant by my post is finally karma and reality are catching up to all the guys and now realize theres a reason there is only 5 guys or less than can retire and never have to work anymore.

you all really think you know a lot more than you do. stick a fork in him. [/end bash]

Beowolf
10/6/2010 12:40pm
Flat Biller he is lucky to have a ride. He won't amount to a pimple on a real riders ass!
yithrive
10/6/2010 2:35pm
downandup wrote:
It's a girlfriend, not a wife. He is not busting his ass to get back in shape. That's a fact. He doesn't work nearly as hard...
It's a girlfriend, not a wife.

He is not busting his ass to get back in shape. That's a fact. He doesn't work nearly as hard as half the other pros. I've seen him in the weight room, he is a lazy ass. He shows up every weekend to race because it's in his contract.

This guy has problems. He used to be able to win without training, now he can't. He used to be able to party and still win. Now he can't. He needs to change his lifestyle in order to win. That is a difficult thing to do.
WTF do you know how hard he is training, just because you seen him at the gym a few times doesn't make you an expert on his training routine. He is working his ass off to get in shape after a crazy injury that left him in a hospital for month in Jacksonville. He was out of commission for 7 months. There is no way he was going to pick it up right where he left off. He is still one of the fastest guys out there, just look at his practice times throughout the outdoor season. He still has the talent to be one of the best there. His conditioning has nothing to with how hard he has been working.

If know anything about Nico, he got to be who is by hard he has worked for it. he has never had the natural talent of JS, RC, or a Pourcel (who doesn't train hard b/c he doesn't need to).

And by the way she is mother of his baby and his Fiance and they have a date set to be married.
yithrive
10/7/2010 2:02pm
Hes is not signing with Star Yamaha for the 2011 season, something should be announced in a few days about where he is going.

Post a reply to: Izzi sx only...

The Latest