I've wondered if JS got the Holeshot

Uncleof2
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 10:55am
if Ryan would be able to catch James, and now we all know the answer. James won the race tonite, but in Ryan's head he won the war. I'm so excited for the races where he doesn't crash. So far this year James only wins when RV2 crashes.
|
kongols
1/15/2011 9:54pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
if Ryan would be able to catch James, and now we all know the answer. James won the race tonite, but in Ryan's head he won...
if Ryan would be able to catch James, and now we all know the answer. James won the race tonite, but in Ryan's head he won the war. I'm so excited for the races where he doesn't crash. So far this year James only wins when RV2 crashes.
I see what you doing.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
1/15/2011 9:57pm
Cool story UNC. Smile

I like Ryan & like James also.
But this is gonna be a long war,no one wins just yet. Wink

I hope James & Ryan both make it to Vegas,it will be interesting how it all plays out.
Trent179
1/15/2011 9:59pm
I think since RC, RV will be the first person to consistently challenge bubbles. I'm loving it like a big mac with ketcup only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
1/15/2011 10:02pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2011 10:02pm
Feed that boy man, James wasn't pushing as hard as he could and Ryan crashed trying to stay with him, if ya'll would have been feeding #2 better his front end wouldn't have washed out because there was no weight on it. Wrap some bacon around that deer meat and stuff some cheese in there or something. He will have to fight JS sometime this year and it won't be as easy as Jlaw, holler if you need more advice.

The Shop

Void Main
1/15/2011 10:06pm
Crash82 wrote:
Feed that boy man, James wasn't pushing as hard as he could and Ryan crashed trying to stay with him, if ya'll would have been feeding...
Feed that boy man, James wasn't pushing as hard as he could and Ryan crashed trying to stay with him, if ya'll would have been feeding #2 better his front end wouldn't have washed out because there was no weight on it. Wrap some bacon around that deer meat and stuff some cheese in there or something. He will have to fight JS sometime this year and it won't be as easy as Jlaw, holler if you need more advice.
Where's R-acer when you need him? He knows how to set up suspensions and could probably help.
Uncleof2
1/15/2011 10:09pm
Void Main wrote:
Where's R-acer when you need him? He knows how to set up suspensions and could probably help.
Like that Avatar Void, Trey is on the gas this year, and we will see more podiums from
the "other Red Head".
Void Main
1/15/2011 10:23pm
Yeah, they should have included him in "the big four" or "the big five" or whatever they're calling it. Smile
Uncleof2
1/15/2011 10:27pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2011 10:48pm
Void Main wrote:
Yeah, they should have included him in "the big four" or "the big five" or whatever they're calling it. Smile
I thought it was funny when Speed asked" who will win the championship" Stewart, Dungey, Reed,and Other and OTHER came in secondLaughing
1/15/2011 10:34pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
if Ryan would be able to catch James, and now we all know the answer. James won the race tonite, but in Ryan's head he won...
So far this year RV only wins when James gets a bad start. Wink
1/15/2011 10:49pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2011 10:49pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Karma wrote:
...and Ryan Dungey only wins when... oh wait, nobody has got hurt yet.
Uncleof2
1/15/2011 10:50pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Karma wrote:
ToucheCool And the guy with the fastest lap time in the main doesn't win.Wink
roosty
1/15/2011 10:50pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAA!
pilotdude
1/15/2011 11:00pm
I am impressed with Ryan's speed at the start of this year, which is very different than in 09 and 10. He is clearly in better shape this year and it taking thing very seriously. We still have 15 more rounds to go...think about how long that is. I'm loving it.
toroP
1/15/2011 11:03pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Easy there. The war ends after Vegas. I hope Ryan isn't thinking the way you claim.
Cook441
1/15/2011 11:08pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2011 11:13pm
i think RV and Aldon were lookinmg for a little 1/2 way mark revenge..he sure closed up fast ..I thought I was watching vegas. You'd a thought that JS had a championship to protect instead of a holeshot at the 2nd race..by the way Rv rolled up on him!
1/15/2011 11:14pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
toroP wrote:
Easy there. The war ends after Vegas. I hope Ryan isn't thinking the way you claim.
you mean one war ends and another begins
P
1/15/2011 11:16pm
Cook441 wrote:
i think RV and Aldon were lookinmg for a little 1/2 way mark revenge..he sure closed up fast ..I thought I was watching vegas. You'd a...
i think RV and Aldon were lookinmg for a little 1/2 way mark revenge..he sure closed up fast ..I thought I was watching vegas. You'd a thought that JS had a championship to protect instead of a holeshot at the 2nd race..by the way Rv rolled up on him!
Did you ever stop to think that he knew that pushing too hard wasn't the way to go? RC mentioned that James going down might be kind of a test for how hard he could push it and James also mentioned that in his post race interview with Erin.

At this point it's all about being consistant and being there as the series end gets closer.

P
roosty
1/15/2011 11:16pm
Void Main wrote:
Uncleof2 wrote:
Like that Avatar Void, Trey is on the gas this year, and we will see more podiums from
the "other Red Head".
Trey has RV's number if he gets a good start!
Uncleof2
1/15/2011 11:26pm
P wrote:
Did you ever stop to think that he knew that pushing too hard wasn't the way to go? RC mentioned that James going down might be...
Did you ever stop to think that he knew that pushing too hard wasn't the way to go? RC mentioned that James going down might be kind of a test for how hard he could push it and James also mentioned that in his post race interview with Erin.

At this point it's all about being consistant and being there as the series end gets closer.

P
Did you not hear James say that he knows no other way to ride but WFO. At A1 he was the fastest because he went through the pack and had the fastest lap times. Now suddenly he is going as fast as he can and he doesn't have the fastest lap time and he
is just cruising and doing what he has to. Different story every week? Just about every
race I've seen when a guy gets a holeshot, he trys to distance himself from the rest of
the field, and your saying James just set a pace and let RV2 catch up. It doesn't make
much since, but who knows? I'll guess we will find out.
P
1/15/2011 11:29pm
P wrote:
Did you ever stop to think that he knew that pushing too hard wasn't the way to go? RC mentioned that James going down might be...

P
Uncleof2 wrote:
Did you not hear James say that he knows no other way to ride but WFO. At A1 he was the fastest because he went through...
Did you not hear James say that he knows no other way to ride but WFO. At A1 he was the fastest because he went through the pack and had the fastest lap times. Now suddenly he is going as fast as he can and he doesn't have the fastest lap time and he
is just cruising and doing what he has to. Different story every week? Just about every
race I've seen when a guy gets a holeshot, he trys to distance himself from the rest of
the field, and your saying James just set a pace and let RV2 catch up. It doesn't make
much since, but who knows? I'll guess we will find out.
Did you not see James' Heat race............

Also, did I ever say that he was just cruising???

P
kongols
1/15/2011 11:30pm
And again - people see what they want to see. That`s what makes this forum interesting.
sharkey
1/15/2011 11:32pm
Void Main wrote:
Uncleof2 wrote:
the "other Red Head".
roosty wrote:
Trey has RV's number if he gets a good start!
im sure villopoto hasnt forgotten aboutthe end of his 2008 lites season
Cook441
1/15/2011 11:39pm
Cook441 wrote:
i think RV and Aldon were lookinmg for a little 1/2 way mark revenge..he sure closed up fast ..I thought I was watching vegas. You'd a...
P wrote:

P
All I know is what I saw...I don't know what James was thinking...I saw RV close up on james after James nailed and I mean nailed a holeshot..RV meanwhile takes time to get around kdub and then closes the gap and latches on...I hope that RD, CR and TC can up it too then it will get real interesting-

Last thing..Aldon prepares his athletes to peak asd they go east and I heard RV mention something about heading east healthy or something..it's adamn shame that he slipped all the training that RV has been doing was made for the second half...

Ps not bad for a kid with the flu....

Just admit it P---your jaw was dropped
P
1/15/2011 11:44pm
Cook441 wrote:
P wrote:

P
Cook441 wrote:
All I know is what I saw...I don't know what James was thinking...I saw RV close up on james after James nailed and I mean nailed...
All I know is what I saw...I don't know what James was thinking...I saw RV close up on james after James nailed and I mean nailed a holeshot..RV meanwhile takes time to get around kdub and then closes the gap and latches on...I hope that RD, CR and TC can up it too then it will get real interesting-

Last thing..Aldon prepares his athletes to peak asd they go east and I heard RV mention something about heading east healthy or something..it's adamn shame that he slipped all the training that RV has been doing was made for the second half...

Ps not bad for a kid with the flu....

Just admit it P---your jaw was dropped
Had RV gotten around James and walked away I would have been surprised, but riding behind him...........

I think that James had him covered.

P
roosty
1/15/2011 11:45pm
James was playing the fiddle!
roosty
1/15/2011 11:46pm
James is in control.
Uncleof2
1/15/2011 11:47pm
kongols wrote:
And again - people see what they want to see. That`s what makes this forum interesting.
No, that is not true, I wanted to see Ryan catch and pass James. Maybe next week.Smile
Cook441
1/15/2011 11:49pm
he did more than ride behind him IMO..but time will tell hopefully- It seems like a miracle when the two fastest guys can get going close to one another off the get go- so the opps can be hard to come by-

roosty
1/15/2011 11:50pm
kongols wrote:
Uncleof2 wrote:
No, that is not true, I wanted to see Ryan catch and pass James. Maybe next week.Smile
Dreams can come true!
FlaNard
1/15/2011 11:50pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2011 11:56pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Cool I agree that Ryan won the mental war. Both he and James know that its only a matter of time now. He ran James down and was just waiting on James to make a mistake, or he would have went for the pass late. Ryan made the mistake, but the myth of "Fastest man on the planet" died tonight.

Post a reply to: I've wondered if JS got the Holeshot

The Latest