"It's the tracks fault"

GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
3/7/2015 9:11am
Dude, will you stop. Please.
mx836
3/7/2015 9:12am
I don't know if that is necessary but like I just stated in another thread, if everyone is going to blame the track for RV being superior in qualifying race, then they need to give the Americans a pass at the nations the past couple years. We know none of them are going to want to do that, so they should drop the track thing.
RandyS
3/7/2015 9:12am Edited Date/Time 3/7/2015 9:14am
ChrisB10 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/03/07/82819/s1200_Screenshot_2015_03_07_12_08_36_1.jpg[/img] This is the built in Euro excuse for this weekend :P

This is the built in Euro excuse for this weekend Tongue
Having to let them gloat last week makes it even better. I can't wait for Lommel.

The Shop

seth505
Fantasy
1048th
3/7/2015 9:13am
Can everyone just talk about racing? Racers racing each other? If RV wins, every american doesn't win...same as if AC wins, Italy doesn't win as a country. Son of a fuck...
3/7/2015 9:14am
seth505 wrote:
Can everyone just talk about racing? Racers racing each other? If RV wins, every american doesn't win...same as if AC wins, Italy doesn't win as a...
Can everyone just talk about racing? Racers racing each other? If RV wins, every american doesn't win...same as if AC wins, Italy doesn't win as a country. Son of a fuck...
Wow there, stop talking sense.

Ignore functions and banhammers would be nice, tho.
ChrisB10
3/7/2015 9:15am Edited Date/Time 3/7/2015 9:19am
Sick threads bro, you really shine at it.
The last threads I started were a video posting the qualifying race and a thread where I said I didnt think Malin was biased SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DUDE?
ChrisB10
3/7/2015 9:17am
GrapeApe wrote:
Same question for you. You say please stop like Im doing this all day. MYeah this one is razzing the RV haters but my last 2 threads were a video link to the qualifying race and a thread about how I dont think Malin is as biased as everyone thinks. Stop your crying like a baby
3/7/2015 9:18am Edited Date/Time 3/7/2015 9:18am
ChrisB10 wrote:
The last threads I started were a video posting the qualifying race and a thread where I said I didnt think Malin was biased SO WHAT...
The last threads I started were a video posting the qualifying race and a thread where I said I didnt think Malin was biased SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DUDE?
That your threads are going downhill, and fast.
3/7/2015 9:22am
Seth, one of the rare sensible posts on here. Coming from a Brit here no excuses, it's just awesome to see RV shred in mxgp. Yeh of course we all want our own guys to win. I just really cba with threads like this every time RV wins, then when AC wins another million pointless threads. just enjoy the racing dude, I can't wait until matterley basin to see the fastest riders banging bars no matter who wins the championship will be awesome
ChrisB10
3/7/2015 9:23am Edited Date/Time 3/7/2015 9:24am
ChrisB10 wrote:
The last threads I started were a video posting the qualifying race and a thread where I said I didnt think Malin was biased SO WHAT...
That your threads are going downhill, and fast.
Bullshit. People on here are saying RV only did this because the track is weak so I make a thread razzing them about it and you have to cry about it like a little baby. Your Euro excuses like" the others werent trying" or "the track is weak" are going downhill fast.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
3/7/2015 9:25am
GrapeApe wrote:
ChrisB10 wrote:
Same question for you. You say please stop like Im doing this all day. MYeah this one is razzing the RV haters but my last 2...
Same question for you. You say please stop like Im doing this all day. MYeah this one is razzing the RV haters but my last 2 threads were a video link to the qualifying race and a thread about how I dont think Malin is as biased as everyone thinks. Stop your crying like a baby
You're right, you're doing great. Keep up the good work.
RandyS
3/7/2015 9:26am
They did it to us, we do it to them. #thisisvitalmx
3/7/2015 9:32am
This track comes in the right moment for RV. He can easily win and regain his confidence.
3/7/2015 9:33am
ChrisB10 wrote:
Bullshit. People on here are saying RV only did this because the track is weak so I make a thread razzing them about it and you...
Bullshit. People on here are saying RV only did this because the track is weak so I make a thread razzing them about it and you have to cry about it like a little baby. Your Euro excuses like" the others werent trying" or "the track is weak" are going downhill fast.
Stop bullshitting yourself. No one said RV only pulled this off because of the track. The track might suit him, yes. But he could pull that shit off on any other track if he's in his element. Did the other riders not give their 100%? Who the fuck knows, it's questionable because it was a QF race. But who says RV gave his 100%? Wink

If someone comes with a theory that does not suit the RV love then the first ting assholes like you do is shoutout how mutch ppl hate RV. You only read the crap you want to read and filter all the sensible discussions out. Bottom line, stop looking for this kind off bullshit and talk about racing. For cying out loud... Wink
Ardfarkl
3/9/2015 12:49pm
GrapeApe wrote:
ChrisB10 wrote:
Same question for you. You say please stop like Im doing this all day. MYeah this one is razzing the RV haters but my last 2...
Yeah! How is the op going to get RVs wife all jealous and move in if you guys done't stop busting hib balls??

Post a reply to: "It's the tracks fault"

The Latest