It's a great era to be a fan !!!!

500guy
8/14/2014 8:53am Edited Date/Time 9/26/2014 3:43pm
Even with RV out , JS having problems and AC hurt.

We still have seen some great racing in both classes. How cool is it that on several occasions there is 4 guy's that could possibly win the moto with 2-3 laps left ?

And it's really nice not knowing who will win most of the time.
|
mgifracing
Fantasy
319th
8/14/2014 9:02am
If nothing else it has definitely been interesting. It was great to see TC 41 win a moto. Now we get to sit back and watch the pumkins battle it out for the title.
huck
8/14/2014 9:07am
500guy wrote:
Even with RV out , JS having problems and AC hurt. We still have seen some great racing in both classes. How cool is it that...

We still have seen some great racing in both classes. How cool is it that on several occasions there is 4 guy's that could possibly win the moto with 2-3 laps left ?

Very good! We get same day/live races, up to the minute "news" on places like Vitalmx.com, and some of the best tracks/races that have ever been witnessed!

What's there the complain about....lol
DoctorJD
8/14/2014 9:13am
Yes. Can't believe there isn't more buzz on the forum about the points battle. So many good storylines this week:

Canard's first win since his accident.

The resurgence of Pourcel.

Dungey drawing the points down to 7.

The "Flys in the Ointment", otherwise known as Team Honda, and how they've had a direct bearing on the championship.

I'm really looking forward to the next couple of rounds. So many factors at play in the 450s. Who will benefit the the most from Canard and Tomac? Sure, Dungey has so far, but their presence on the podium could just as easily help KR over the next four motos. Good time to be a MX fan for sure.

Tumblin
8/14/2014 9:25am
DoctorJD wrote:
Yes. Can't believe there isn't more buzz on the forum about the points battle. So many good storylines this week: Canard's first win since his accident...
Yes. Can't believe there isn't more buzz on the forum about the points battle. So many good storylines this week:

The "Flys in the Ointment", otherwise known as Team Honda, and how they've had a direct bearing on the championship.

I'm really looking forward to the next couple of rounds. So many factors at play in the 450s. Who will benefit the the most from Canard and Tomac? Sure, Dungey has so far, but their presence on the podium could just as easily help KR over the next four motos. Good time to be a MX fan for sure.

Doc's incision into the body of this season is right on point.

The Shop

burn1986
Fantasy
3280th
8/14/2014 9:31am
Yep, its a great area to be a fan in.
hartebreak
Fantasy
246th
8/14/2014 9:48am
I really enjoy seasons like this. Having runaways in the classes aren't much fun to watch.
DoctorJD
8/14/2014 10:02am
Tumblin wrote:
Good one!
IWreckALot
8/14/2014 11:15am
Tumblin wrote:
DoctorJD wrote:
Good one!

IWreckALot
8/14/2014 11:22am
DoctorJD wrote:
Yes. Can't believe there isn't more buzz on the forum about the points battle. So many good storylines this week: Canard's first win since his accident...

Lot's of what if's to be asked this season too. I guess that's every season. For me, Tomac is the biggest what if he were there the whole series. 4th or 5th in points after racing only half the season. Granted, after him, there's not a lot of consistency but he's got unreal speed on the bike. I hope he remains healthy through SX and next year's MX. He could be a real treat to watch.

As mentioned, very cool to see Canard get a moto win after all his diversity. And what a turn around for Honda. Going from Barcia being your biggest threat to having two other riders come back from recovery and really do awesome.

I just posted this in another thread but I'll post it here as well.

Only once or twice a decade do we see a championship won by less than 25 points. It's been since 2011 that RD lost to RV by 12 points. Before that, 2007 was the last time that there was a less than a full moto's worth of points between the leaders.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
8/14/2014 11:33am
500guy wrote:
Even with RV out , JS having problems and AC hurt. We still have seen some great racing in both classes. How cool is it that...

Well said.

The best part is we have a close points chase in the 450 class.
FroDiddy
8/14/2014 11:49am
AND there is more talent coming!

Post a reply to: It's a great era to be a fan !!!!

The Latest