Its RD's Time, forget Stewart

Yaya
Fantasy
2551st
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 3:54pm
I have to say it but were all forgetting that The Dungenator/The Boss is Killing It! Who needs Bubbles out there and his sideshow act. Lets all enjoy a geniue guy that hasn't sold out to fame or an supercross only contract.
|
Yaya
Fantasy
2551st
8/25/2010 6:14pm
Anybody with me!
newmann
8/25/2010 6:21pm
Dungey has it going on right now. Knocking out the championships while others are getting tripped up along the way. Having DeCoster and Gosselar in his corner has to give him the confidence and motivation to push harder. They make a good team. And they all have their heads screwed on straight. Hard combination to beat, as Stewart recently found out.
8/25/2010 6:26pm
I'm with you it's good to see someone like Ryan come along you can see that his success hasen't gone to his head like alot of other guys
Law 131
8/25/2010 6:33pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2010 6:46pm
I was not a Dungey fan, at first.

The drama with J-Law caused me to see him as a punk.

I later began to understand that Dungey was an honorable, hard working dedicated motocrosser.

Dungey seems to understand that it's wins week-to-week that keep a rider in the spotlight of the fans.

The Shop

wownd out
8/25/2010 6:43pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2010 6:44pm
Dungey is rockin, kids got it all goin right, here's to 11 out of 12 race wins near perfect season maybe!?
newmann
8/25/2010 6:45pm
The Dungey/JLaw thing worked out in the end like it was supposed to. Hard working kid shows up to put in the work and accomplish his goals. Enter the highly talented fucktard who happens to pull off a championship and get taken in by the hard working kids sponsor. No worries though, Dungey kept his head in the game while all JLaw could focus on was a head game and playing pokey in the clink.
mxr102
8/25/2010 6:45pm
Hell ya Im with ya man. Bubba's a sell out.
FARANG
8/25/2010 6:58pm
Stewart will still play a massive role in SX for as long as he wants to. He's obviously extremely talented and the nature of SX means that his dwindling focus and work ethic won't be exposed as brutally indoors as we saw recently outdoors.
raddad
8/25/2010 7:13pm
I think you're right yaya..
Rewindcaz
Fantasy
3120th
8/25/2010 8:14pm
RV2 will put his head down and remind Dungey what it was like racing him in the Lites. Hell, he was doing that before he broke his leg this year.

It'll be no different in 2011. Wink

Oh, and who's Bubba? (We can go back to doing this now!Laughing )
Wandell
8/25/2010 8:19pm
I'm just over the JS7 drama. From today's announcement all the way back to him dancing after races in his 125 days. The dudes a freakin' drama queen!
Yaya
Fantasy
2551st
8/26/2010 7:21am
Glad yall agree with me!
jeffro503
8/26/2010 9:16am
I'm tending to agree with you more now YaYa than i would of a couple weeks ago.

Stewie pulling off the track may of been a wise decision because he was out of shape and just about threw himself on the ground.

What I DON'T" like is the bullshit of pulling out of the last 3 rounds!

Think about this for a second........RD's bike was way off at the first round , and by the 2nd and 3rd rounds.....he had that bike dialed!

Why the hell couldn't Stewart do that?

I dig watching Stewart ride just like everyone else , and I know I may get slammed for saying this.....But he is being a puss!

He took a 3rd in the first moto at Dilla.........could of changed some setup stuff and been right there again or better if he was in shape.

2 weeks later at Southwick.......it "could of been" a whole different Stewart......but he quit!

My respect level for him just went down a couple notches.
web mx
8/26/2010 9:26am
FARANG wrote:
Stewart will still play a massive role in SX for as long as he wants to. He's obviously extremely talented and the nature of SX means...
Stewart will still play a massive role in SX for as long as he wants to. He's obviously extremely talented and the nature of SX means that his dwindling focus and work ethic won't be exposed as brutally indoors as we saw recently outdoors.
word for word exactly what I was thinking...........
pamoto
8/26/2010 9:31am
He's a phony. Coming back for the fans. Yea right. He didn't get picked for MXoN which his TV show wanted then quits. Brooks and Stewart said their planning to race outdoors next year according to DC, why not use this as practice and get some settings dialed in. Because it's all BS from these two.
Keith Stone
8/26/2010 9:38am
Yaya wrote:
I have to say it but were all forgetting that The Dungenator/The Boss is Killing It! Who needs Bubbles out there and his sideshow act. Lets...
I have to say it but were all forgetting that The Dungenator/The Boss is Killing It! Who needs Bubbles out there and his sideshow act. Lets all enjoy a geniue guy that hasn't sold out to fame or an supercross only contract.
Maybe he hasn't sold out to fame because he's not famous.
huck
8/26/2010 9:58am
Yaya wrote:
I have to say it but were all forgetting that The Dungenator/The Boss is Killing It! Who needs Bubbles out there and his sideshow act. Lets...
Nope, just the 2010 Supercross champion, and soon to be 2010 MX champion...
raddad
8/26/2010 10:06am
Yaya wrote:
huck wrote:
well hucky boy, i think its time to play the "who is that new user" game! I will not give stone away as of yet but i will give you a clue. GuyB refers to him as "the little ---- ----" and has perma clicked him or so he thought..
Keith Stone
8/26/2010 10:14am
huck wrote:
raddad wrote:
well hucky boy, i think its time to play the "who is that new user" game! I will not give stone away as of yet but...
well hucky boy, i think its time to play the "who is that new user" game! I will not give stone away as of yet but i will give you a clue. GuyB refers to him as "the little ---- ----" and has perma clicked him or so he thought..
What does this have to do with what I reply to? Here, maybe this is a clue you can use.

drummer dude
8/26/2010 10:20am
Yaya wrote:
Anybody with me!
im with ya yaya!! im a big rd fan. as far as stewart goes,he should of stayed home and healed up and came out swinging for the first round of sx.
mxtryon231
8/26/2010 10:21am
Yeahhh lets all bash on Stewart some more!!!

*YAWN*
CR250Rider
8/26/2010 10:40am
Yaya wrote:
he's dating britney spears little sister, must be a little famous!

J b S is famous because he raced stupidcross/mowercross
Keith Stone
8/26/2010 10:47am
Yaya wrote:
CR250Rider wrote:
he's dating britney spears little sister, must be a little famous!

J b S is famous because he raced stupidcross/mowercross
Britney Spears sister?. That's a real catch.
jeffro503
8/26/2010 10:47am
mxtryon231 wrote:
Yeahhh lets all bash on Stewart some more!!!

*YAWN*
Honestly....right now......I think he deserves a little. I'm a big JS fan too , just like a lot of people......but he's becoming a rich spoiled brat.

I think he'll be on his game in SX for sure.......But i will bet anyone $$$ we will never see him in ANY out door events...ever!

It takes a whole other level of training and fitness + Desire to race the outdoor nationals.....And Stewart doesn't have that any more.

I hope he sticks around for at least a few more years in SX , but his out door days are done.
8/26/2010 11:23am
im JBS fan but it looks like he's lost the "eye of the tiger" as they say... i wasnt in support of him racing the outdoors at all this year due to the fact that he wasnt in race shape and YES hes (currently) a SX only racer. no need to risk another injury before HIS series starts. now would i like to see him race the outdoors hell yea but only if hes in it to win it cuz thats when the real JBS comes out and puts his head down and goes for the win like he did in his last SX championship when the deck was initially stacked against him, even though i'm more of a motocross fan i cant wait for A1 to see what everyone has for him and so see if Superman is still Superman...

Post a reply to: Its RD's Time, forget Stewart

The Latest