Its Over So Let It Go

Mr. Info
Edited Date/Time 9/29/2014 4:56pm
Guys and girls the MX of Nations is over and we got 3rd out of 20 countries. Not bad and could have been better but yesterday it was not our day. Its over and all this arm chair discussions do not have any effect on the outcome. Do you know if they woke up and felt well, No. Did we really know how bad Martin's foot and toes were, No. Every team could have had the same luck we did, thats racing. Let it go and enjoy you day, week and year. These guys are people just like us and I am sure they feel they did all they could. We can't change anything because it happened yesterday, focus on today.
|
Camp332
9/29/2014 7:55am
Bro, it's Monday. International Chest Day!

Do you even lift?
scooter5002
9/29/2014 7:59am
Perhaps you could have applied that same philosophy to that little pissing contest you had with DC here. You know, where you always had to come in here and bag on him about the Glen Helen thing? You kind of remind me of a Born Again Asshole, oops, Christian. "Now that I've re-discovered The Almighty, it's time for the world to shape up."
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
9/29/2014 8:05am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2014 8:05am
Yeah, I'm over it. I was pissed yesterday, but they put in a great effort and I'm proud of them. That's all you can really ask for. Now I'm going to continue on living my life, and hopefully Vital goes back to its normal 2-stroke / 4-stroke, JS7, RV to Europe, Spy photos of Roczen on the banana, and bears before too long.....

The Shop

hillbilly
9/29/2014 8:12am
I got up and started drinking shine,watched the race 3 times total,fine day.

It is a spectacle of a race,more fun with a buzz for sure.

Next up the drag race but it is not on tv till November,bummer.
500guy
9/29/2014 8:28am
Perhaps you could have applied that same philosophy to that little pissing contest you had with DC here. You know, where you always had to come...
Perhaps you could have applied that same philosophy to that little pissing contest you had with DC here. You know, where you always had to come in here and bag on him about the Glen Helen thing? You kind of remind me of a Born Again Asshole, oops, Christian. "Now that I've re-discovered The Almighty, it's time for the world to shape up."
X2
Mr. Info
9/29/2014 4:42pm
Scooter5002 and 500guy you need to let go of the past and live for the now. Davey and I spoke and both worked our asses off to hold a National that the fans would love. We talked and put the past behind us. I hold no grudge and I would like to believe he feels the same way. If not no worry because my focus is on the next Glen Helen National and making it better not looking backwards and making it worse. I suggest you both should do the same. Unless your both perfect. I know I am not and never will be. Have a great week and enjoy I know I am. We lost the MX of Nations and we can't change it so learn and move on.
HuskyEd
9/29/2014 4:49pm
Mr. Info wrote:
Scooter5002 and 500guy you need to let go of the past and live for the now. Davey and I spoke and both worked our asses off...
Scooter5002 and 500guy you need to let go of the past and live for the now. Davey and I spoke and both worked our asses off to hold a National that the fans would love. We talked and put the past behind us. I hold no grudge and I would like to believe he feels the same way. If not no worry because my focus is on the next Glen Helen National and making it better not looking backwards and making it worse. I suggest you both should do the same. Unless your both perfect. I know I am not and never will be. Have a great week and enjoy I know I am. We lost the MX of Nations and we can't change it so learn and move on.
"We lost the MX of Nations and we can't change it so learn and move on."

For what year? 2017?

Post a reply to: Its Over So Let It Go

The Latest