Is there a way to watch Supercross online?

TommyZ
7/11/2015 7:39am Edited Date/Time 1/14/2016 1:08pm
I am thinking of "cutting the cord" and the only thing that I am unsure about is supercross, everything else is covered between ProMotocross, Netflix, Hulu, etc.

I would also want it to be decent quality.

Z
|
KlootZak
7/11/2015 7:43am
Yes, there is a way
TommyZ
7/11/2015 7:45am
KlootZak wrote:
Yes, there is a way
And what is that? Do I have to pay you to find out?
Dr Wario
7/11/2015 7:47am
"Hola" plug-in for your browser and follow the Vital race links every week
h&m_cycle
7/11/2015 8:03am Edited Date/Time 7/11/2015 8:06am
TommyZ wrote:
It's easy, I have used Google Chrome doing the "hola" watching races in the sleeper of a semi-truck... You have to act
like your in Germany, the instructions will be posted on Vital in plenty of time...

edit for the OP "instructions", you should save them...

Download chrome
Goto settings
Click on extentions
Click on get more extentions
Search HOLA
install HOLA
click on HOLA icon on top left of chrome
Changer country to Germany
Open livestream.com
Search ama supercross
Click on event

Watch SX

The Shop

JeepnMike
7/11/2015 8:51am
The problem with the ideas above is that the OP also said he wanted good quality. Going the Hola route has absolutely worked, and it isn't really that hard to set up. However, this has always been a last resort effort. It is definitely a way to watch a race live you wouldn't have been able to watch otherwise, but the quality is going to be nowhere near what you would have gotten from the HD feed from your cable provider. There is times it is down, times where it stalls and freezes, stutter, etc. Anytime I have had to watch a race using Hola, I will usually go back and watch it again when it finally airs so I can see it in HD.
Dr Wario
7/11/2015 9:04am
JeepnMike wrote:
The problem with the ideas above is that the OP also said he wanted good quality. Going the Hola route has absolutely worked, and it isn't...
The problem with the ideas above is that the OP also said he wanted good quality. Going the Hola route has absolutely worked, and it isn't really that hard to set up. However, this has always been a last resort effort. It is definitely a way to watch a race live you wouldn't have been able to watch otherwise, but the quality is going to be nowhere near what you would have gotten from the HD feed from your cable provider. There is times it is down, times where it stalls and freezes, stutter, etc. Anytime I have had to watch a race using Hola, I will usually go back and watch it again when it finally airs so I can see it in HD.
For whatever reason I get very good (HD) quality
ChrisB10
7/11/2015 9:22am
Or just use a family or friends log-in info for the fox sports go app. I don't have cable but my parents let me use their cable log-in info to use apps like nbcsn, watch espn and fox sports go.
7/11/2015 9:24am Edited Date/Time 7/11/2015 9:25am
ChrisB10 wrote:
Or just use a family or friends log-in info for the fox sports go app. I don't have cable but my parents let me use their...
Or just use a family or friends log-in info for the fox sports go app. I don't have cable but my parents let me use their cable log-in info to use apps like nbcsn, watch espn and fox sports go.
That's what I do. It's pretty sweet. You can not only watch SX but a lot of other shows and movies. And with an HDMI cable I can plug into the big screen.
TommyZ
7/11/2015 11:36am
TommyZ wrote:
h&m_cycle wrote:
It's easy, I have used Google Chrome doing the "hola" watching races in the sleeper of a semi-truck... You have to act like your in Germany...
It's easy, I have used Google Chrome doing the "hola" watching races in the sleeper of a semi-truck... You have to act
like your in Germany, the instructions will be posted on Vital in plenty of time...

edit for the OP "instructions", you should save them...

Download chrome
Goto settings
Click on extentions
Click on get more extentions
Search HOLA
install HOLA
click on HOLA icon on top left of chrome
Changer country to Germany
Open livestream.com
Search ama supercross
Click on event

Watch SX

HOLA seems to have a bad reputation, see http://adios-hola.org/

I will go with a paid service, only $40 a year, https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

Z

milas
1/13/2016 10:22am
Hi everybody,

I'm from Bangladesh and just joined vitalmx.
I'm interested to watch Supercross races live online. There is no sports channel in this region which shows Supercross, in fact Supercross is not well known sports in this region, so I'm trying to know more about it in net.

Can anyone advise me any link to watch supercross from BD. Or any advise for me.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
1/13/2016 10:30am
milas wrote:
Hi everybody, I'm from Bangladesh and just joined vitalmx. I'm interested to watch Supercross races live online. There is no sports channel in this region which...
Hi everybody,

I'm interested to watch Supercross races live online. There is no sports channel in this region which shows Supercross, in fact Supercross is not well known sports in this region, so I'm trying to know more about it in net.

Can anyone advise me any link to watch supercross from BD. Or any advise for me.
unfortunately they don't care for us international viewers, there is no way to watch it legally as a stream.
You can ofcourse watch the races one day later on youtube.

Check back friday or saturday when the race is, there are usually some links popping up of people streaming FOX on their own (check the bench racing thread and the "links" thread)
milas
1/14/2016 9:19am
crusty_xx wrote:
unfortunately they don't care for us international viewers, there is no way to watch it legally as a stream. You can ofcourse watch the races one...
unfortunately they don't care for us international viewers, there is no way to watch it legally as a stream.

Check back friday or saturday when the race is, there are usually some links popping up of people streaming FOX on their own (check the bench racing thread and the "links" thread)
Thank you.
Olson
1/14/2016 9:22am
milas wrote:
Hi everybody, I'm from Bangladesh and just joined vitalmx. I'm interested to watch Supercross races live online. There is no sports channel in this region which...
Hi everybody,

crusty_xx wrote:
unfortunately they don't care for us international viewers, there is no way to watch it legally as a stream. You can ofcourse watch the races one...

Hola dude!
Olson
1/14/2016 9:24am
JeepnMike wrote:
The problem with the ideas above is that the OP also said he wanted good quality. Going the Hola route has absolutely worked, and it isn't...
Dr Wario wrote:
For whatever reason I get very good (HD) quality
x2. Had HD all of last season.
mx_phreek
Fantasy
242nd
12/24/2018 3:14am
ChrisB10 wrote:
Or just use a family or friends log-in info for the fox sports go app. I don't have cable but my parents let me use their...
It's not on fox next year so that's no good. Nbc gold or SupercrossLIVE stream to watch it
lumpy790
12/24/2018 5:31am Edited Date/Time 12/24/2018 5:36am
I bought a smart TV with Roku so I could watch practice and races live.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
12/24/2018 7:02am
ChrisB10 wrote:
mx_phreek wrote:
It's not on fox next year so that's no good. Nbc gold or SupercrossLIVE stream to watch it
Lol. Last post is going on 3 years. Stupid spam bots.

Post a reply to: Is there a way to watch Supercross online?

The Latest