Is it possible to start training too early? JS7...

lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
8/28/2015 11:05pm Edited Date/Time 8/28/2015 11:06pm
Outsider wrote:
Tell us more oh great and knowing one... lol
No kidding!! how the hell does EK298 ake Flex know so damn much about what every factory rider is doing has done and is thinking all the time, you cant tell me Canada is the center of the moto world. I bet Flex I mean EK298 is just a blowhard who like's to put his opinion out there and act like its fact. I bet he has had several user names Wink
Outsider
8/28/2015 11:23pm
Outsider wrote:
Tell us more oh great and knowing one... lol
lostboy819 wrote:
No kidding!! how the hell does EK298 ake Flex know so damn much about what every factory rider is doing has done and is thinking all...
No kidding!! how the hell does EK298 ake Flex know so damn much about what every factory rider is doing has done and is thinking all the time, you cant tell me Canada is the center of the moto world. I bet Flex I mean EK298 is just a blowhard who like's to put his opinion out there and act like its fact. I bet he has had several user names Wink
LOL, Didn't pay much attention at first but then Rock started calling him out for being in high school... started noticing some of his other gems not to mention the 50 posts in an Izzi thread.

Smart kid, but he hasn't lived through any shit except his own that mommy wiped up... STFU Laughing
Silliker269
8/29/2015 2:09am
GrapeApe wrote:
It amazes me how many laps these guys spin on a SX track, only to show up at A1 and hear most of them say they...
It amazes me how many laps these guys spin on a SX track, only to show up at A1 and hear most of them say they have a lot of work to do on their setup.
avidchimp wrote:
"Set-up issues" after two and a half months of testing = I got smoked. Laughing
But that track is tame compared to A1.
Plus they dont push the bike as hard as when you got Kenny and Tomac scrubbin the shit out of everything looking for tenths. Its when you go past the comfort zone when the bike feels like shit

The Shop

Silliker269
8/29/2015 2:13am
That said I think he has the most raw talent of any human that lined up behind the gate ....
If his head is right he will win races .... I think this will happen ... To win c'ship we have to see a different Stew then we seen the last 5 years... more focused if you will lol
51xc
8/29/2015 5:38am
off season or not. every athlete will continue to train. It's more important to know when and how to peak your training/ performance. of course the have weeks off of training on occasion but they just can't sit on the couch for months and months.

also james has a busy off season this year so he wants to be sharp to not risk any stupid crashes/ mistakes that could prevent him from lining up at a1.
h&m_cycle
8/29/2015 6:24am
That said I think he has the most raw talent of any human that lined up behind the gate .... If his head is right he...
That said I think he has the most raw talent of any human that lined up behind the gate ....
If his head is right he will win races .... I think this will happen ... To win c'ship we have to see a different Stew then we seen the last 5 years... more focused if you will lol
Here's his record this decade, it's ok I guess... He might win a few races in the stadiums... No championships...
He'll probably win the drag race...

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/29/2015 10:15am
lostboy819 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/08/28/103242/s1200_bh_banner.jpg[/img]

LaughingLaughingLaughing

ML512
Fantasy
45th
8/29/2015 11:39am
The Rock wrote:
The guys who complain should talk to Jeff Mataisevich. I remember reading going from being a racer to working at his parent's company was a huge...
The guys who complain should talk to Jeff Mataisevich. I remember reading going from being a racer to working at his parent's company was a huge wake up call. The experience made him appreciate his time as a racer more.
Jeff had plenty of fun time compared to today's riders. Laughing
Flip109
8/29/2015 12:01pm
It will be so good to see him back out there!
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
8/29/2015 12:05pm
The Rock wrote:
The guys who complain should talk to Jeff Mataisevich. I remember reading going from being a racer to working at his parent's company was a huge...
The guys who complain should talk to Jeff Mataisevich. I remember reading going from being a racer to working at his parent's company was a huge wake up call. The experience made him appreciate his time as a racer more.
ML512 wrote:
Jeff had plenty of fun time compared to today's riders. Laughing
And Jeff working for the family company isn't like joe blow racer having to swing a sledge hammer in the heat. Laughing

Post a reply to: Is it possible to start training too early? JS7...

The Latest