Is it fair to JA21?

gsxr6
If they don't suspend Osbourne? Blatant retaliation, resulting in injury, to the main competitor for the championship? How can they not. I mean come on your first years in Sx was when Dungey came in. The guys who cherry pick the class for ten years should be held to a little higher standard I think. And a line should exist for blatant rough riding. And that line should be when anyone gets hurt. Wow I mean come on. Practice.
|
WillyC277
3/18/2017 12:19pm
Are you seriously crying about "rough riding?"

Go find a golf tournament to watch.
gsxr6
3/18/2017 12:23pm Edited Date/Time 3/18/2017 12:24pm
Again. If the guy is hurt, from retaliation punt in practice, to his main competitor how can they not suspend? He stirred that situation up out of the gate and then took out the main threat to him for the championship. Really bad look for supercross if they allow him to race tonight
3/18/2017 12:25pm
He took him high, it was aggressive riding; not a physical altercation or assault as in the JA21 situation. You start a thread asking about "fairness" yet are proposing different standards for different riders?? and that whether or not a rider gets hurt or is "a main competitor" should affect the degree to which a rider is punished??? Hmmm....

The Shop

WillyC277
3/18/2017 12:28pm
gsxr6 wrote:
Again. If the guy is hurt, from retaliation punt in practice, to his main competitor how can they not suspend? He stirred that situation up out...
Again. If the guy is hurt, from retaliation punt in practice, to his main competitor how can they not suspend? He stirred that situation up out of the gate and then took out the main threat to him for the championship. Really bad look for supercross if they allow him to race tonight
You must be watching a different series than the rest of us if you think AC is Osborne's main competition. Like the other guy said, you're comparing apples to oranges. JA threw a punch/slap, much different than taking someone wide. Also it can't be ok for AC to do it, but not ok for Osborne to return the favor. It's either all ok, or none of it's ok.
WillyC277
3/18/2017 12:29pm
gsxr6 wrote:
Again. If the guy is hurt, from retaliation punt in practice, to his main competitor how can they not suspend? He stirred that situation up out...
And it seems like you've got some inside info on AC and his "injury" only you know about. Care to share?
gsxr6
3/18/2017 12:29pm Edited Date/Time 3/18/2017 1:07pm
It's practice. He chased him down to do it. To me, punching a guy in the helmet afterwards is alot less risky injury wise then intentionally hitting them with a 220 lb motorized ball of metal. He mugged the guy. That was the very definition of using the bike as a weapon. Had to be carted off.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
3/18/2017 12:30pm
It is fair. JA went full goon and crashed in tunnel while trying to smack someone. This is not even close to the same thing. If AC is hurt it sucks but it was 2 instances of guys running each other wide, hardly an infraction to call.
WillyC277
3/18/2017 12:33pm
gsxr6 wrote:
It's practice. He chased him down to do it. To me, punching a guy in the helmet afterwards is alot less risky injury wise then intentionally...
It's practice. He chased him down to do it. To me, punching a guy in the helmet afterwards is alot less risky injury wise then intentionally hitting them with a 220 lb motorized ball of metal. He mugged the guy. That was the very definition of using the bike as a weapon. Had to be carted off.
Put the crack pipe down man. Explain to me why it was ok for AC to do it, but not ok for Osborne to respond?
3/18/2017 12:58pm
gsxr6 wrote:
If they don't suspend Osbourne? Blatant retaliation, resulting in injury, to the main competitor for the championship? How can they not. I mean come on your...
If they don't suspend Osbourne? Blatant retaliation, resulting in injury, to the main competitor for the championship? How can they not. I mean come on your first years in Sx was when Dungey came in. The guys who cherry pick the class for ten years should be held to a little higher standard I think. And a line should exist for blatant rough riding. And that line should be when anyone gets hurt. Wow I mean come on. Practice.
A better question to ask might be: ''is there sand in your vagina?''
Racer111
3/18/2017 1:02pm
gsxr6 wrote:
It's practice. He chased him down to do it. To me, punching a guy in the helmet afterwards is alot less risky injury wise then intentionally...
WillyC277 wrote:
Put the crack pipe down man. Explain to me why it was ok for AC to do it, but not ok for Osborne to respond?
Because Osborne started it. Then AC squared the deal in the next corner. That should have been the end of it. They were even. Then Osborne decided he wanted to escalate the situation and take out the guy with the momentum.
agn5009
3/18/2017 1:06pm
gsxr6 wrote:
If they don't suspend Osbourne? Blatant retaliation, resulting in injury, to the main competitor for the championship? How can they not. I mean come on your...
It was stupid on both their part. AC got the unlucky end of the stick. Sucks, but is what it is.

And no, Zach shouldn't be held to a higher standard because he's been in the class longer. They should all be held to the same standard.
gsxr6
3/18/2017 1:14pm
The difference is Osbourne never went down, it's practice, and the guy is like thirty. If that's the way he has to beat guys he may as well retire, it won't work in the big boy class. Perhaps that's why his growth has been so stunted and he never made it to that class.
gsxr6
3/18/2017 1:15pm Edited Date/Time 3/18/2017 1:23pm
Dungey is wrapping up his career and came in the same year. Osbourne is a bully here. He is like a 16 year old eighth grader lol. It's one thing to overstay ones welcome, and another to crap all over the place on your way out the door. I actually think it's funny people clown Davalos, but Osbourne gets a pass for being a sandbagger basically. Everyone who thinks it's fine shouldn't complain when Ac Bradshaw's Osbourne in the main. Don't be surprised if this isn't over.
agn5009
3/18/2017 1:26pm
I think you're a little too upset about this.
mxjon454
3/18/2017 1:27pm
gsxr6 wrote:
Dungey is wrapping up his career and came in the same year. Osbourne is a bully here. He is like a 16 year old eighth grader...
Dungey is wrapping up his career and came in the same year. Osbourne is a bully here. He is like a 16 year old eighth grader lol. It's one thing to overstay ones welcome, and another to crap all over the place on your way out the door. I actually think it's funny people clown Davalos, but Osbourne gets a pass for being a sandbagger basically. Everyone who thinks it's fine shouldn't complain when Ac Bradshaw's Osbourne in the main. Don't be surprised if this isn't over.
Osbourne actually came in before dungey. Osbourne raced daytona sx in 06 and the full outdoor season. I never understood why people shit on davalos but not on osbourne. They went pro the same year. Rockstar huskys 250 program has 22 years of pro exprience between 2 riders lol
tcallahan707
3/18/2017 1:48pm
Man, the titles of these threads are killing me. If you want to use JA as a point of reference on whether or not Osborne deserves a suspension, fine. But he isn't the topic of this thread.
3/18/2017 2:07pm
gsxr6 wrote:
WillyC277 wrote:
You must be watching a different series than the rest of us if you think AC is Osborne's main competition. Like the other guy said, you're...
You must be watching a different series than the rest of us if you think AC is Osborne's main competition. Like the other guy said, you're comparing apples to oranges. JA threw a punch/slap, much different than taking someone wide. Also it can't be ok for AC to do it, but not ok for Osborne to return the favor. It's either all ok, or none of it's ok.
This^
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
3/18/2017 2:13pm
gsxr6 wrote:
Were the variables identical?
3/18/2017 2:24pm
The OP seems to have forgotten that JA was suspended because he punched/slapped Vince Friese. Had Osborne or AC done that yeah they'd have been suspended. And I don't understand where you get cherry picking from, yeah he's been there awhile but his first win was like 3 weeks ago.
WhiteTaco
3/18/2017 2:31pm
gsxr6 wrote:
Dungey is wrapping up his career and came in the same year. Osbourne is a bully here. He is like a 16 year old eighth grader...
I think to be a "sandbagger" you would have been mopping up the class all these years. Osborne just got his first career win this year. Davalos has yet to get the title.
Yeah they've been sandbagging and preventing everyone else who's been winning the titles from winning the titles.
cmarona463
3/18/2017 2:47pm
Did you even see the incident? AC never even went down until he got off the track, stopped, and climbed off of the bike. If you think that was dirty, you don't know Motocross racing
Fourth_Floor
3/18/2017 3:00pm
Osborne is the last guy I would willingly want to get into a pissing match with on the track, especially if you are prone to injury...
WillyC277
3/18/2017 3:01pm
gsxr6 wrote:
The difference is Osbourne never went down, it's practice, and the guy is like thirty. If that's the way he has to beat guys he may...
The difference is Osbourne never went down, it's practice, and the guy is like thirty. If that's the way he has to beat guys he may as well retire, it won't work in the big boy class. Perhaps that's why his growth has been so stunted and he never made it to that class.
Neither did AC, are you blind? AC jumped across two lines to hit Osborne, AC left the door open and Osborne took him wide. Maybe ACs dad will go yell at Zach and take some of the heat off AC.
APLMAN99
3/18/2017 5:10pm
gsxr6 wrote:

aeffertz
3/18/2017 5:12pm
It wasn't even that rough at all. It was a standard block pass and AC's leg just got in a bad spot.
JustMX
3/18/2017 5:31pm
gsxr6 wrote:
Couldn't get anybody to agree with your view in the "punt" thread so you post this sillyness in a whole new thread?

What's "not fair" to everybody here is regurgitating this bs

Post a reply to: Is it fair to JA21?

The Latest