Huh
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/23/2014 9:07pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Huh
You easily have the record for the number of meaningless posts.
Big Lenny
6/23/2014 9:10pm Edited Date/Time 6/23/2014 9:16pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Huh
GuyB wrote:
You easily have the record for the number of meaningless posts.
Whatever Guyb, this is the first topic I've made in day's...what do you classify as meaningless?... there's some truth to every post I make...

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/23/2014 9:16pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Whatever Guyb, this is the first topic I've made in day's...what do you classify as meaningless?... there's some truth to every post I make...
And the first time I've peeked at the forum in days. So it just looks like business as usual to me.

Which part was the true part? This? Huh
Big Lenny
6/23/2014 9:19pm
Big Lenny wrote:
GuyB wrote:
And the first time I've peeked at the forum in days. So it just looks like business as usual to me. Which part was the true...
And the first time I've peeked at the forum in days. So it just looks like business as usual to me.

Which part was the true part? This? Huh
If you look none of my topics are on the first page of the dumbgeon anymore, which proves I haven't started on thread since this whole mess started...
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/23/2014 9:23pm
Big Lenny wrote:
If you look none of my topics are on the first page of the dumbgeon anymore, which proves I haven't started on thread since this whole...
If you look none of my topics are on the first page of the dumbgeon anymore, which proves I haven't started on thread since this whole mess started...
What would you have to add? You were on an "Aldon/RV/RC must be doing drugs" bandwagon for a long time. Before James was named as the rider who tested positive, you were practically gleeful, thinking it was going to be one of Aldon's guys.
Big Lenny
6/23/2014 9:35pm Edited Date/Time 6/23/2014 9:35pm
Big Lenny wrote:
If you look none of my topics are on the first page of the dumbgeon anymore, which proves I haven't started on thread since this whole...
GuyB wrote:
What would you have to add? You were on an "Aldon/RV/RC must be doing drugs" bandwagon for a long time. Before James was named as the...
What would you have to add? You were on an "Aldon/RV/RC must be doing drugs" bandwagon for a long time. Before James was named as the rider who tested positive, you were practically gleeful, thinking it was going to be one of Aldon's guys.
Gleeful?, I knew it was James way before the PR came out, and as far as being happy I abandoned those thoughts awhile ago realizing that these Cat's risk it all for us every time they suit up...

Post a reply to: Is it all about the record's?...

The Latest