Is TLD going outdoors this year?

SethGator
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 2:44pm
does anybody know if TLD is going to have a 450 outdoors this year? if so, the rider?

|
ATKpilot99
4/1/2011 6:35am
Is Kdub's Geico deal still SX only? If so it would be cool to see him on the TLD bike.
SethGator
4/1/2011 6:49am
Rumour in Europe is CP377 is in contact with them...
the Monster Energy connect...don't think that will work at TLD.
smc916
4/1/2011 6:57am
Saw this yesterday...

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
54th
4/1/2011 7:40am
Travis Baker and Cole Seely 250s for outdoors, Christian Craig on a 450 for outdoors. Christian was always really strong on a 450 as amateur and has looked pretty good on the tld honda 450 since i saw him start riding it a few weeks ago.
Ddavis
4/1/2011 10:34am
ML512 wrote:
Travis Baker and Cole Seely 250s for outdoors, Christian Craig on a 450 for outdoors. Christian was always really strong on a 450 as amateur and...
Travis Baker and Cole Seely 250s for outdoors, Christian Craig on a 450 for outdoors. Christian was always really strong on a 450 as amateur and has looked pretty good on the tld honda 450 since i saw him start riding it a few weeks ago.
Man, Christian was a beast on 85s. He put it to Baggett and Tomac all the time, I think he can win a few motos outdoors.

TLD Honda did outdoors last year, why wouldn't they do it this year? I think they should get Paluzzi on that 450 and Craig/Baker/Seely on the lites bikes.
Ddavis
4/1/2011 10:39am
Just watched the video, Christian IS riding the 450 outdoors. Podiums, for sure.
DownSouth
4/1/2011 10:45am Edited Date/Time 4/1/2011 10:46am
Ddavis wrote:
Just watched the video, Christian IS riding the 450 outdoors. Podiums, for sure.
Craig has yet to prove himself in the pro ranks but "podiums for sure"? In the 450 class?

Which guy will he be bumping off the box. RV, Dungey, Reed, Canard, Short, Alessi, Metcalfe, Pourcel, Brayton, Millsaps, Grant, Chisholm, Hahn....

He has talent but "podiums for sure" is a huge stretch at this point.
Huckster
4/1/2011 10:47am
Ddavis wrote:
LOL......april fools right?
Ride154
4/1/2011 10:49am
Ddavis wrote:
Huckster wrote:
LOL......april fools right?
No shit... Ddavis must have hit the pipe early today
mxer146
4/1/2011 10:51am
Ddavis wrote:
DownSouth wrote:
Craig has yet to prove himself in the pro ranks but "podiums for sure"? In the 450 class? Which guy will he be bumping off the...
Craig has yet to prove himself in the pro ranks but "podiums for sure"? In the 450 class?

Which guy will he be bumping off the box. RV, Dungey, Reed, Canard, Short, Alessi, Metcalfe, Pourcel, Brayton, Millsaps, Grant, Chisholm, Hahn....

He has talent but "podiums for sure" is a huge stretch at this point.
You must have forgot that Devin has a hard-on for Cole Seely and everyone associated with him.
SethGator
4/1/2011 11:09am
Ride154 wrote:
[IMG]https://motocross.transworld.net/files/2010/10/reed.jpg[/IMG]
old picture...pre-season testing.
JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
4/1/2011 11:55am
They should talk to Paluzzi. Paluzzi is a really good 450 rider. Won a lot of amateur titles on the big bike.
honda 59
4/1/2011 12:57pm
I agree, Paluzzi would be a good pick on a 450. He should stay on the Yamaha he killed it on the JGR bike.
rocrac
4/1/2011 1:26pm
ML512 wrote:
Travis Baker and Cole Seely 250s for outdoors, Christian Craig on a 450 for outdoors. Christian was always really strong on a 450 as amateur and...
Ddavis wrote:
Man, Christian was a beast on 85s. He put it to Baggett and Tomac all the time, I think he can win a few motos outdoors...
Man, Christian was a beast on 85s. He put it to Baggett and Tomac all the time, I think he can win a few motos outdoors.

TLD Honda did outdoors last year, why wouldn't they do it this year? I think they should get Paluzzi on that 450 and Craig/Baker/Seely on the lites bikes.
He put it to Baggett and Tomac all the time,

Where do you come up with this shit?
Ddavis
4/1/2011 3:21pm
ML512 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Man, Christian was a beast on 85s. He put it to Baggett and Tomac all the time, I think he can win a few motos outdoors...

rocrac wrote:

You're from Indiana. I'm from Southern California. Maybe I come up with this shit through actual experiences of watching Craig battle it out with Engle, Tomac, Plouffe, and Baggett.

He was SICK on superminis.
https://youtu.be/-oD1QevZJAo
rocrac
4/1/2011 7:15pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2011 7:16pm
Ddavis wrote:

rocrac wrote:

Ddavis wrote:
You're from Indiana. I'm from Southern California. Maybe I come up with this shit through actual experiences of watching Craig battle it out with Engle, Tomac...
You're from Indiana. I'm from Southern California. Maybe I come up with this shit through actual experiences of watching Craig battle it out with Engle, Tomac, Plouffe, and Baggett.

Did you go to the National amateurs throughout their 85 careers? I did you should check your facts and quit shooting your mouth off. Do you actually know how many times Craig actually raced against Tomac? I doubt you do...
dcmx326
4/1/2011 7:27pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2011 7:30pm
rocrac wrote:

Ddavis wrote:
You're from Indiana. I'm from Southern California. Maybe I come up with this shit through actual experiences of watching Craig battle it out with Engle, Tomac...

rocrac wrote:
Did you go to the National amateurs throughout their 85 careers? I did you should check your facts and quit shooting your mouth off. Do you...
Did you go to the National amateurs throughout their 85 careers? I did you should check your facts and quit shooting your mouth off. Do you actually know how many times Craig actually raced against Tomac? I doubt you do...
So the once a year nationals discount the other 30 - 50 races of the year? Peeps don't see shit in Indiana. I know because I lived near there. There isn't much other than hick motobilly's around cincy, louisville and Indy.
rocrac
4/1/2011 7:44pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2011 7:45pm
Ddavis wrote:

rocrac wrote:
Did you go to the National amateurs throughout their 85 careers? I did you should check your facts and quit shooting your mouth off. Do you...
dcmx326 wrote:
So the once a year nationals discount the other 30 - 50 races of the year? Peeps don't see shit in Indiana. I know because I...
So the once a year nationals discount the other 30 - 50 races of the year? Peeps don't see shit in Indiana. I know because I lived near there. There isn't much other than hick motobilly's around cincy, louisville and Indy.
Another brilliant little turd with a big fucking mouth. Go look at some results from that time Craig is a badass no doubt but to say that he smoked Bagget and Tomac regularly is an embellishment. Being from Indiana doesn't change the facts not to mention how do you dumb asses know I am from there originally.
mxtryon231
4/2/2011 9:46am
hahah what does it matter how ANYBODY did as an AM when we are talking about the PROFESSIONAL ranks now?? I have a friend who beat Mike Alessi, Davi Milsaps, and Josh Hansen at Ponca City and Glen Helen and used to smoke Sean Borkenhagen on the regular... but now he is a photographer and those guys get paid to ride dirtbikes... Im sure they have forgotten about him just like Tomac and Bagget will forget about Christian Craig until he actually finishes a whole season on one bike or actually beats either of them now that they are professionals..
Xeno
4/2/2011 10:12am
mxtryon231 wrote:
hahah what does it matter how ANYBODY did as an AM when we are talking about the PROFESSIONAL ranks now?? I have a friend who beat...
hahah what does it matter how ANYBODY did as an AM when we are talking about the PROFESSIONAL ranks now?? I have a friend who beat Mike Alessi, Davi Milsaps, and Josh Hansen at Ponca City and Glen Helen and used to smoke Sean Borkenhagen on the regular... but now he is a photographer and those guys get paid to ride dirtbikes... Im sure they have forgotten about him just like Tomac and Bagget will forget about Christian Craig until he actually finishes a whole season on one bike or actually beats either of them now that they are professionals..
...word!
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
4/2/2011 10:20am
mxtryon231 wrote:
hahah what does it matter how ANYBODY did as an AM when we are talking about the PROFESSIONAL ranks now?? I have a friend who beat...
This...
Ddavis
4/2/2011 12:50pm Edited Date/Time 4/2/2011 12:55pm
8th Steel City

8th Southwick

Not podiums, but still pretty good, now him not coming straight out of the amateur ranks and getting legit testing in, he'll be a threat IMO. Christian didn't even start racing competitively until he was about 14. He came off a bmx bike and was right away battling with the top supermini racers in the world. Craig is definately someone I wouldn't count out.

Post a reply to: Is TLD going outdoors this year?

The Latest