Is MXGP-TV's live coverage of the races good?

themxlab
Edited Date/Time 12/20/2014 5:08pm
I received an e-mail for 25% off the 2015 season through MXGP-TV.

A question for people that used this last year, is the live coverage of the MXGP races good and would you recommend getting this? Is there a better way of watching the races that anybody knows? It says the offer expires December 29, 2014.

Any information appreciated,
Sean Kelley

I should have looked a bit more before posting this. Below is a link to a thread with the same question.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/GPs-live-coverage-2015,12…

Here is a link to the deal: http://www.videos-motocross.com/MXLIFE/en/2396-mx-life/

|
themxlab
12/19/2014 1:18pm
Thanks ned, awesome profile picture, one of my favorite comedies.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
12/19/2014 1:30pm
It's pretty good, some rounds seem set up better than others. I'm not sure it's worth it now that the show is on tv if you get that channel, unless you plan to be in front of at least 85% of them live.
themxlab
12/19/2014 2:08pm
It's pretty good, some rounds seem set up better than others. I'm not sure it's worth it now that the show is on tv if you...
It's pretty good, some rounds seem set up better than others. I'm not sure it's worth it now that the show is on tv if you get that channel, unless you plan to be in front of at least 85% of them live.
Thanks FTE, I appreciate the information and I guess I should've looked a little better, I found a thread about my same question. My cable provider(AT&T) does not have MAVTV even as an ad on channel so I think I'll go ahead and try MXGP-TV for the year.

Here is a leak to the other thread I found.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
12/19/2014 4:05pm
It's pretty good, some rounds seem set up better than others. I'm not sure it's worth it now that the show is on tv if you...
themxlab wrote:
Thanks FTE, I appreciate the information and I guess I should've looked a little better, I found a thread about my same question. My cable provider(AT&T)...
Thanks FTE, I appreciate the information and I guess I should've looked a little better, I found a thread about my same question. My cable provider(AT&T) does not have MAVTV even as an ad on channel so I think I'll go ahead and try MXGP-TV for the year.

CBS Sports Network has broadcast the GPS. Although theres no guarantee that they'll have it again this year.

The Shop

12/19/2014 4:17pm
Well you get it in hd, quali, races and extras, on demand or live, also playable after the fact.

Pretty good IMO

Need internet speed though and that will depend on how you feel about it

You ain't gonna wanna miss 2015 though, or at least after the first couple of bullshit rounds.

I wish SX would sell a connection for us lot outside of the USA
line-up
12/19/2014 4:44pm
themxlab wrote:
Thanks FTE, I appreciate the information and I guess I should've looked a little better, I found a thread about my same question. My cable provider(AT&T)...

CBS Sports Network has broadcast the GPS. Although theres no guarantee that they'll have it again this year.
Where did you get the wrong info about 2015 or just you guessing? They have a multiple year agreement and they may even go live.
themxlab
12/19/2014 5:08pm
Well you get it in hd, quali, races and extras, on demand or live, also playable after the fact. Pretty good IMO Need internet speed though...
Well you get it in hd, quali, races and extras, on demand or live, also playable after the fact.

Pretty good IMO

You ain't gonna wanna miss 2015 though, or at least after the first couple of bullshit rounds.

Thanks Jamie, I have good Internet connection/speed and use Firefox for the most part but I have Chrome and Safari also. I spend quite a bit of time on the computer using the Internet. I'm a quadriplegic with no movement below my shoulders so the Internet helps pass the time.

Hopefully you'll be about to find some links for the upcoming Supercross season. I don't mean to sound like a dick and rub it in but I live about 15 minutes from Anaheim Stadium so I'll probably go to at least one but most likely all this year, maybe San Diego, and probably try that new one up north in Santa Clara, CA. And even better I'll be able to see the last round of the MXGP at Glen Helen which is about 45 minutes away. I got lucky, I was born and raised in Southern California, thanks mom and dad.

sk
themxlab
12/19/2014 5:11pm
Thanks ned, I have good Internet connection/speed and use Firefox for the most part but I have Chrome and Safari also.
rolandk
12/19/2014 5:33pm
There has been MXGP coverage the last couple seasons on cable (forget which channel) where they didn't actually show the race, it was more like 90% walking around the pits and interviewing riders and then maybe 5 minutes of highlights of the race at the end. This season I'll probably have to watch online.
jemcee
12/19/2014 5:39pm
I run Firefox and last year it was good shit every round HD or close to it, and archives straight away.. (I've said this in about 5 threads people will be bored with me, we get it you liked it shut up dickhead haha)
I've just bought next year too
can not wait!!
I wish Davey could do similar with the nationals cause getting up at 3am or waiting 2 or 3 days gets real old
themxlab
12/19/2014 6:31pm
jemcee wrote:
I run Firefox and last year it was good shit every round HD or close to it, and archives straight away.. (I've said this in about...
I run Firefox and last year it was good shit every round HD or close to it, and archives straight away.. (I've said this in about 5 threads people will be bored with me, we get it you liked it shut up dickhead haha)
can not wait!!
I wish Davey could do similar with the nationals cause getting up at 3am or waiting 2 or 3 days gets real old
This is what I wanted to hear, I am going to get it.

Thanks jemcee and the others that contributed,
sk

12/19/2014 6:40pm
Well you get it in hd, quali, races and extras, on demand or live, also playable after the fact. Pretty good IMO Need internet speed though...

Pretty good IMO

themxlab wrote:
Thanks Jamie, I have good Internet connection/speed and use Firefox for the most part but I have Chrome and Safari also. I spend quite a bit...
Thanks Jamie, I have good Internet connection/speed and use Firefox for the most part but I have Chrome and Safari also. I spend quite a bit of time on the computer using the Internet. I'm a quadriplegic with no movement below my shoulders so the Internet helps pass the time.

Hopefully you'll be about to find some links for the upcoming Supercross season. I don't mean to sound like a dick and rub it in but I live about 15 minutes from Anaheim Stadium so I'll probably go to at least one but most likely all this year, maybe San Diego, and probably try that new one up north in Santa Clara, CA. And even better I'll be able to see the last round of the MXGP at Glen Helen which is about 45 minutes away. I got lucky, I was born and raised in Southern California, thanks mom and dad.

sk
Haha that's ok man you're not being a dick, cool that you get it so close, the closest SX I get is very small arenacross, it's cool but I'd love to see the real deal

In San Diego next April but wouldn't you know it when I'm there there's no close race . Damn missing it by days

One day I'll be in the states at the right time
jemcee
12/19/2014 7:10pm
jemcee wrote:
I run Firefox and last year it was good shit every round HD or close to it, and archives straight away.. (I've said this in about...
can not wait!!
themxlab wrote:

sk

no worries man.. I hope it doesn't suck now cause you'll be up me for wasting your money haha
themxlab
12/19/2014 8:14pm
jemcee wrote:
can not wait!!
themxlab wrote:

sk

jemcee wrote:
no worries man.. I hope it doesn't suck now cause you'll be up me for wasting your money haha
Ah, I'm a big boy, I can make my own decisions but I wouldn't mind coming to Australia and if I have to use kicking your ass as an excuse to go there I will, haha. Oh man, you wrecked on your dirt bike and are in a wheelchair, what a loser.

Ha, thought I'd better check your profile before posting this but you seem like someone that understands sarcasm. If you ever get to Southern California I have a sprinter van that locks down 2 wheelchairs and a chauffeur.
jemcee
12/19/2014 8:51pm
themxlab wrote:
Ah, I'm a big boy, I can make my own decisions but I wouldn't mind coming to Australia and if I have to use kicking your...
Ah, I'm a big boy, I can make my own decisions but I wouldn't mind coming to Australia and if I have to use kicking your ass as an excuse to go there I will, haha. Oh man, you wrecked on your dirt bike and are in a wheelchair, what a loser.

Ha, thought I'd better check your profile before posting this but you seem like someone that understands sarcasm. If you ever get to Southern California I have a sprinter van that locks down 2 wheelchairs and a chauffeur.
haha yeah I'll be waiting, mainly cause I'm sure your chair can go faster than I can push so I won't be able to get away.. haha yep sarcasm is involved in about 99% of my social interactions
I was thinking it was you who scottie put me in touch with when I was thinking about coming over a few years ago, but maybe it wasn't.. I was asking about nurses and shit but I've worked myself out so I don't need one anymore so that's one less thing stopping me
mxactive
12/20/2014 4:05am
jemcee wrote:
can not wait!!
themxlab wrote:

sk

Hello SK, did you allready manage to buy your MXGP-TV season ticket?

For anyone who is interested I can offer 8% EXTRA discount if you use the voucher: MXACTIVE

Through my website it's possible to watch MXGP-TV.

Here you can find the link to buy your seasonpass with 33% discount (instead of 25%): http://www.mxactive.com/MXGP-TV

If you have any other questions just let me know.
mx_phreek
Fantasy
210th
12/20/2014 5:30am
If you have a chromecast you can cast it from your chrome browser and watch on your TV in lovely quality.
themxlab
12/20/2014 4:37pm
themxlab wrote:
Ah, I'm a big boy, I can make my own decisions but I wouldn't mind coming to Australia and if I have to use kicking your...

jemcee wrote:
haha yeah I'll be waiting, mainly cause I'm sure your chair can go faster than I can push so I won't be able to get away...
haha yeah I'll be waiting, mainly cause I'm sure your chair can go faster than I can push so I won't be able to get away.. haha yep sarcasm is involved in about 99% of my social interactions
I was thinking it was you who scottie put me in touch with when I was thinking about coming over a few years ago, but maybe it wasn't.. I was asking about nurses and shit but I've worked myself out so I don't need one anymore so that's one less thing stopping me
Yeah it was me Scottie was talking about. My buddy/caregiver/chauffeur Shawn remembers, my memory, not so good. That's awesome that you were able to get yourself strong enough so that you don't need anyone's help. I know a lot of it is mind power but with age my body is definitely deteriorating, but I also know other people that are in worse situations than me so I can't bitch too much. Good talk man, I'm always around reading but I don't post much as you can see. This forum can get crazy at times, lots of interesting reads.

Take care and if there's anything I can do let me know,
sk
themxlab
12/20/2014 4:52pm
mxactive wrote:
Hello SK, did you allready manage to buy your MXGP-TV season ticket? For anyone who is interested I can offer 8% EXTRA discount if you use...
Hello SK, did you allready manage to buy your MXGP-TV season ticket?

For anyone who is interested I can offer 8% EXTRA discount if you use the voucher: MXACTIVE

Through my website it's possible to watch MXGP-TV.

Here you can find the link to buy your seasonpass with 33% discount (instead of 25%): http://www.mxactive.com/MXGP-TV

If you have any other questions just let me know.
Thanks man, appreciate it but I have already bought the season ticket.
jemcee
12/20/2014 5:08pm
themxlab wrote:
Yeah it was me Scottie was talking about. My buddy/caregiver/chauffeur Shawn remembers, my memory, not so good. That's awesome that you were able to get yourself...
Yeah it was me Scottie was talking about. My buddy/caregiver/chauffeur Shawn remembers, my memory, not so good. That's awesome that you were able to get yourself strong enough so that you don't need anyone's help. I know a lot of it is mind power but with age my body is definitely deteriorating, but I also know other people that are in worse situations than me so I can't bitch too much. Good talk man, I'm always around reading but I don't post much as you can see. This forum can get crazy at times, lots of interesting reads.

Take care and if there's anything I can do let me know,
sk
haha yeah thought so.. and I dunno how much of it is mind power man, I'm just pretty lucky that I'm a low quad (C7) so it's a bit easier for me.. plus I've got a good diet going so as long as I stick to that I'm golden
will do and same goes not that I've got much to offer haha

Post a reply to: Is MXGP-TV's live coverage of the races good?

The Latest